[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is the second generation based on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (15KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 292x173px
Reminder that this is the second generation based on the united burgers
>>
Third, if you count Orre
>>
File: 1383432779466.png (98KB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
1383432779466.png
98KB, 238x225px
>>26235719
>mfw anons thought Humilau City deconfirmed Hawaii for Gen 7
>>
>>26235754
I never got Orre=Arizona. Did someone at GF ever actually say that?
>>
>>26235719
>Colosseum, XD ---> Phoenix, AZ
>Black, White, Black 2, White 2 ---> New York
>Sun, Moon ---> Hawaii
>>
File: hawaii-flag2.jpg (26KB, 318x212px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii-flag2.jpg
26KB, 318x212px
>>26235719
I'll have you know the Hawaii Islands are illegally occupied sovereign land.

Also, Japan fucking loves Hawaii almost as much as they love Paris. And we got 4 gens of Japan, and one Gen of France. Pokemon will continue until the heat death of the Universe, so everyone's getting a chance.
>>
>>26235719
You know what?
Hamburgers are fucking delicious. I eat at least one a week, and I wish to start eating more.
Fuck you Brits, Aussies, and all the other rabble.
U
S
A
>>
>>26235817
>GF
No because the game wasn't made by them, but someone from Genius Sonority confirmed it.
>>
>>26235817
GF didn't make the Colosseum games and basically refuse to acknowledge they exist in any capacity, so I doubt they'd ever say anything.

I'm not sure if Genius Sonority ever said anything, but it's a common interpretation given that's it a giant American-esque desert with a body of water to the South West.
>>
>>26235828
It's actually pretty cool that the burgerland-based regions are vastly different from each other.

And it's good because I don't think they can make another region without it feeling repetitive, so they'll probably focus on other countries. A region based on Alaska or something is a possibility, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
>>
>>26236160
You could easily make use of 2 or 3 other American environments.

The Bayou is your swamp place. You could do an interesting radial map around the Great Lakes or a long region around the Mississippi. And there's Alaska too.

But they'll probably go somewhere else for the next region.
>>
>>26235719
>an island-hopping Pokemon adventure
Take my money.
>>
>>26235719
Hawaii is only the United Burgers in name. Culturally it's pretty much completely foreign because the natives preserve their shit by isolating themselves from us evil crackers.
>>
File: Ceredigion.jpg (144KB, 980x276px) Image search: [Google]
Ceredigion.jpg
144KB, 980x276px
>>26235719
I'd love for one to be set in Britain. More specifically, Wales.

I'm not Welsh, but I went to uni in Ceredigion and holy shit is it pretty
>>
>>26235885
>Japan fucking loves Hawaii
Explain Pearl Harbor then
>>
>>26236160
Most Eurofags don't realize burgerland alone is roughly the same size as Europe and actually has more variation.
>>
>>26235719
And the second game to be inspired by Hawaii. Oblivia anyone?
>>
>>26236543
Sorry
>Japan blasted into degeneracy by WWII fucking loves Hawaii
>>
>>26236543
Japan loves Hawaii so much that they wants to occupy it.
>>
File: Glorious Nippon steel.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Nippon steel.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26236543
What about the Pearl Harbour memorial

I bet that was awkward as fuck to program in
>>
>>26235887
Hamburgers are german you fucktard
>captcha is burgers
>>
>>26236709
There's just a big sign on the pearl harbor memorial ingame that says "On behalf of all Japanese holy fuck are we sorry"
>>
>>26235887
>>26237187
*Low German
The native region of the burger is the Low German plain. The Netherlands, Flanders, Denmark and regions of Germany all have their own variation of a so-called "Frikandel". The snack was imported to New York by germans from Hamburg.
>>
>>26237417
Thanks, I'm not very knowledgable in nazi geographics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.