[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that gen VI it's pretty much over tomorrow,post what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1462725394163.png (171KB, 278x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462725394163.png
171KB, 278x384px
Now that gen VI it's pretty much over tomorrow,post what you hated/disliked or loved/liked of the region.i'll start.

-Le fairy type
-Goomy
-Poké Amie
-Snowbelle City
-Soaring
-Player Search System
-Fug

Dislikes:
-Kalos was a pretty bland region in general.
-Forgetable characters
-The regional pokedex was a mess,new pokemon where overshadowed by old pokemon.
-Again,the region,it pretty much maked no sense in enovirments.
-Only 72 new pokemon,but they where well designed trough.
-How dissapointhing was Diantha.
>>
>>26221028
The region segmentation thing was cool but it was a pretty bad idea to limit Pokemon to the areas corresponding with the part of the Pokedex they were in.

Also the leaders and E4 need more Pokemon, and more importantly rematch teams.
>>
>>26221028
Get ready to welcome your gen 6.5 overlords tomorrow
>>
>>26221064
This,i hope SM has a god tier regional like BW2 had,balanced with both old and new and neither oveshadowed,honestly i hope they go the BW2 route in every future regional,i guess that kalos was and exeption to make all the pokemon avaible,thats why they overshadow the new pokemon and it feel more realistic...(honestly)
>>
>>26221028
>Mega
>fairy
>Snowbelle
>Soaring
>Dexnav
>Episode Delta

Dislike:
>Kalos
>going from one of the hardest generations to one of the easiest
>Dex was too big in Kalos, and not expanded enough in Hoenn
>Lysandre's mega
>where's the post game

While I did say I liked Episode Delta, it wasn't really enough to make up a post game on its own.
>>
>>26221118
B2W2 made Unova way cooler than it was in BW. It's a shame that Route 10 and Challenger's Cave collapsed, though.
>>
>>26221119
>going from one of the hardest generations to one of the easiest
You mean continuing all of the shitty trends started in gen V that people only begun to notice in gen 6 for some reason
>>
>>26221028
>Now that gen VI it's pretty much over tomorrow

It's not though?
>>
-Sylveon
-Mega Mawile
-Generally good designs all around
-Legendary battle theme
-Pace of story
-Amie
-Hype anime with great OPs
-Delta episode
-ORAS' battle themes

Dislike:
-Too easy
-Ugly human designs bar the Water Elite 4 guy and Sycamore
-Ultimately forgettable Gym leaders and Elite 4
-Annoying or forgettable side characters
-Most music is forgettable until you hear it for a couple of seconds
-Megas may have destroyed chances for more cross gen evos (TBA)
-Not enough new Pokemon
-Could've done with some more megas, could've gauged fan desire between XY and ORAS but I suppose they're doing that with Sun/Moon
-Copy pasted battle maison in ORAS
>>
File: 1407709234545.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407709234545.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Liked:
>Fairy type (specially Sylveon)
>Pokemon Amie
>Super Training
>DexNav
>Customization
>Some Megas

Disliked:
>Barbaracle
>No difficulty at all

I did love DexNav, yet I'm still against the IV system
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.