[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Masuda appears >Begins talking about Sun and Moon >Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Masuda appears
>Begins talking about Sun and Moon
>Time for the three starters
>The build up is happen
>Palms sweat
>Knees weak
>Spaghetti flying in all directions
>The screech of 50 million REEEEE's echoes across the planet
>Denialfags are imploding
>Owlfags have spontaneously combusted
>The starters are revealed
>They are the trio--bus drastically changed; you can tell that they were similar in design to the original three, but now we're left with something recognizably different

What do /vp/?
>>
And then you wake up
>>
I feel this is likely, should they be real. It'll turn out they were rough drafts. Even better if former denialfags end up liking the final versions.
>>
>>26220734
I'd be okay with this too; I would just prefer a drastic design change for the "tiger" and "sea lion" especially. The owl doesn't really irk me but the other two really don't look like starters to me
>>
File: 1462788077549.png (1MB, 1136x568px) Image search: [Google]
1462788077549.png
1MB, 1136x568px
>>26220734
Denialfags do like the designs. They just dont believe they are real.

Everyone will be happy tomorrow
>>
>>26220757
I am a denialfag. I don't like the designs. Especially the fucking rock-cat thing.

I'm not sure so much if I'm in denial or that I just don't think they're starter pokemon material or what. But I just don't care for the designs. Maybe i'm just hoping they're not real. Sigh.
>>
>>26220757
>Everyone will be happy tomorrow
>tomorrow
I've been out of the loop since last CoroCoro. What's happening tomorrow?
>>
>>26220757
Nope. I don't believe they're real and don't partixularly like them either.
Those are two different issues though, I don't think they're fake because i don't like them, that'd be silly.
>>
>>26220786
Pokemon company announced massive news announcement regarding sun and moon tomorrow; people think starter reveals, hype is real
>>
>>26220776
I feel for you denialfag.

It must be torturous, your brain tells you its fake -it must be- but your heart KNOWS that its real.

Im so sorry
>>
>>26220809
Like I said, there's a chance that they're real. I'm just hoping they're not. I'm more or less denying them real because they're exactly what I don't want.

If they're real i'll probably just get the cat and hope it turns out okay anyway. I've been trying to make my peace with it.
>>
File: 20160501_104408.png (113KB, 1188x279px) Image search: [Google]
20160501_104408.png
113KB, 1188x279px
>>26220786
These starters are official confirmed
>>
>>26220708
If these are the starters and they reuse 3d models, animations and backgrounds I'm buying a yugioh game instead and sell my 3ds
>>
>>26220819
Its a Chinchilla
>>
>>26220836
Its a tiger
>>
>>26220836
Fuck you chinchillafag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.