[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon yellow on 3ds worth it at all? I'm itching for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon amie 2.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon amie 2.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
Pokemon yellow on 3ds worth it at all?

I'm itching for older pokemon gens but currently don't have money to buy a GBA.
I'd go down the emulator path but it feels weird to play a handheld game on the big screen.
Part of me thinks this looks like a good deal but part thinks it's a cashgrab.

Thoughts, /virgins/?
>>
>>26219375
You'll be able to transfer them all over to Sun and Moon
>>
>>26219375
>>>/v/
>>
Consider this- the re-releases can connect to Pokémon Bank, and then to S&M.
>>
>>26219375
Use an emulator. The only reasons to buy the re-realashes are nostalgia and transfer the mons to Sun and Moon
>>
>>26219406
This is kind of worth it if you're into battles and breeding and stuff since it will get you access to moves you wouldn't normally have. But the games definitely did not age wellnimo so if you don't care about that yeah just emulate it.
>>
>>26219406
>>26219404
>>26219387
Pretty much the only reason I'm pondering to buy it, the smaller pokemon ammount would be an incentive for me to wanna catch them all. 10 Dawllars ain't THAT bad anyway.
>>
>>26219473
It kind of is for a 20 year old game that you can play on your phone, especially when all the other VC GB games cost less than half that.
>>
I got it and am ok with it. Glitches still work so it is possible to get any pokemon, mew or missingo but the level jump to the elite four is so painful without a speed up option
>>
>>26219580
Wonder if you'll be able to transfer infinite mews to sun 'n moon? The glitch's not hard to do considering how early in the game you can perform it
>>
>>26219580
You don't need to grind for the league. You don't need to grind in any pokemon game, they're really well deisgned in that aspect. I really don't know why whenever there's a thread talking about an older game there's a fag complaining about grinding. What's even dumber is that they now complain about the games being too easy, So when the games are hard you complain you have to grind and when the games don't need grinding for you to be above other trainer's pokemon you complain the game is too easy.

>>26219653
I want them to release GSC because of this. That cloning glitch would be so awesome.
>>
Can you use pokemon bank with the 3ds releases of Yellow, Red and Blue?
>>
I had a lot of fun playing through Red again, it was nice to just sit pick and play the classics again.

Also as people have pointed out, you do have compatibility with the upcoming Gen 7 games, and they actually programmed unique wireless trading as a placebo for link cables, so it's not like they just dumped a rom on the eShop and called it a day, some effort was put into replicating the experience (with all glitches and features in tact)

I'd go for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.