[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : things you hope will happen in Sun & moon but probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Only 4 new legendaries.
Magearna + Duo + Another one.

Okay let's make it 5 for the mandatory "event only" legendary if Magearna is not that one.

But I guess it's gonna be another dozen because children cried there weren't enough legies in gen 6.
>>
>>26214534
>Pic related
>N is with Giratina why?
>Genies in their Incarnate forms
>Disgusting religious cross in the middle of everything
>Bamboo pipes??

That aside I really hope we'll get nothing but Solgaleo, Lunaala, Marshadow and Megearna. Diancie and Hoopa turned out to be alright, but I'm just generally getting tired of the shitload of Legendaries we've been getting since Gen 4. Fuck Heatran. Fuck Phione. Fuck the Swords of Justice. Fuck Meloetta. Probably fuck Volcanion? Just fuck it all.
>>
i have several questions about that pic.
Why is there a cross in the picture??? Pokemon didn't have jesus. Why is N with Giratina??
>>
>>26214534
I'd actually be okay with more than just the main trio and Magearna, as long as they're related to either the story or other Legendaries. Some sort of Jirachi-esque star-inspired Mythical would be a-okay.
>>
>>26214641
N is a Pokemon Jesus.
>>
File: 1462667664907.gif (359KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462667664907.gif
359KB, 500x281px
>>26214641
Wait, why is N even in this picture?? is he legendary??? Is N jesus?
>>
>>26214534
things we hope will happen but probably won't?
>at least 10 legendaries, excluding events
I feel we didn't get enough legendaries in gen 6, I loved all the legends gen 4 gave us.
>at least half the regional dex is new pokemon
>Soar and Dexnav return
>Battle Frontier with facilities from both PT and E
Other things I want I can actually see happening.
>>
>>26214652
I thought OAK was Pokemon jesus
>>
>>26214661
>things we hope will happen but probably won't?
>we
Speak for yourself faggot, 10+ new Legendaries would way too overkill and put a permanent downer on the generation. The literal dozen of Legendaries didn't exactly make Gen 4 more popular.
>>
Dial the story back to being a simple tale of a young trainer's journey with their Pokemon, NO saving the world bullshit like in every Gen from 3 onwards.

Also, make the legendaries rare creatures with unique backstories rather than reality warping super deities that created land/water/time/space/the fucking universe.

MORE legendaries similar to Kyurem in the original B/W. He's a dragon who lives in a cave and occasionally ventures outside to eat people from the nearby village. That kind of lore is really interesting, moreso than "this legendary beast is said to have literally created the world" bullshit.
>>
>>26214686
calm down there, I realize I worded it awkwardly but when put that clarification at the front I was making sure that was the question asked.
I'm not retarded enough to think the internet, much less /vp/, is a hivemind.
>>
>minimum 130 new mons all unrelated to old mons with the regional archetypes for the new region's own charm
>20 crossgen/branch evos to old mons
>stat boosts and BP fixes to boost old mons without megas
>>
>>26214534
I could also go for a new 600 bst trio, one 700 bst legend, and one mythical like in Gen I. It would mean a low number of legendaries, but a high percentage of possible non-ubers. We will never go back to not having cover legends though.
>>
>>26214534
Mega Alakazam's stats are fixed, adding the 10 points that were mysteriously missing in gen 6.

I'm a simple man with humble dreams.
>>
>>26215213
That would be nice. They'd be put into attack, though.
>>
>>26215251
I'd still want it even if that were the case. There's no reason why Alakazam's boost should be lower than every other Mega.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.