[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all your shinies are worthless since genning is so rampant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1432968813434.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1432968813434.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>tfw all your shinies are worthless since genning is so rampant
>shiny market is now completely fucked since anyone can just make and give away a hack

Why the fuck can't GF just get their shit together for once in their life? This is fucking bullshit.
>>
it's just data bro

there's no way to stop bro
>>
No one cares.
>>
>shiny market
I hope you realize how fucking pathetic that sounds.
>>
>>26210614
Well, the official stance on shinies is that they are not more valuable than normal pokemon, as stated by the player character to a Pokemaniac just to the right of Mahogany Town in HGSS. Probably original G/S, but it has been a while. You can't beat that level of certainty from the company.
>>
once it starts, it's impossible to stop
and it will, invariably, start at some point
someone WILL rip their save file, dissect it and create a genning program
game freak honestly did all they could and the fact that they could stop it for about half a year is fairly impressive
>>
>>26210633
about as pathetic as posting on /vp/
>>
File: 1444434154193.jpg (43KB, 415x437px) Image search: [Google]
1444434154193.jpg
43KB, 415x437px
>shinies are piss-easy to get in Gen 6
>people still gen them
>>
>>26210614
A diamond is a diamond whether child laborers dug it out of the ground or scientists grew it in a lab. If you think one is any better than the other, that's on you. There's literally nothing stopping you from breeding or chaining or hunting up your own "real" shinies.
>>
>>26210696
What? An ingrown diamond isn't a diamond, its an imitation
>>
>>26210614
I feel you OP, basically everyone praises the shit of hacking.

But whatever I suppose, I'll play my way and all that.
>>
Haha, free competitive shinies for all! Let me know what you want then put a breeding leftover from your cart on GTS requesting a level 100 ditto.

It MUST be from your cartridge with your original trainer for it to work since whether a pokemon is shiny unique to your ID number
>>
>>26210614

After almost 2000 hours of playing just Gen 6 games alone, I think it's fine to just fucking hack whatever you want instead of breeding it, because when you spend that much time IV breeding and shiny breeding such... Fuck it. And fuck you for being so butthurt. It's not ruining your game. No one can cheat online or anything. So people have sparkly Pokemon. Deal with it.
>>
>>26211326
yo senpai can i get a shiny hawlucha? missed the smogon one. putting up a gastly
>>
>>26212549
If you have a shiny and didn't get it naturally, you're cheating, plain and simple.
>>
>>26212742
What if I naturally bred a 4-5IV shiny and then slightly altered its IVs with PCHex (swapped values of Atk and SpA, for example)?
>>
>>26212605
oh, haha, sent! :^)
>>
>>26212935
that's just fixing the dice, friend! Gamefreak puts these ridiculous lucky dice rolls but they compound them to the point that it's statistically impossible to play with your perfect shinybros! PkHex is the patch until they fix these imperfections, haha
>>
Whole point of shinies is that you can find one then lorde it over all your friends because you got a really rare pokemon, not that it's just a cool new colour palette. It does depress me how rampant injecting is nowadays but I figure as long as I know it's real then who cares. I get to share an imaginary bond with my super-special bro until I get bored of pokemon again.

Upside is I can deposit hacked shiny competitive shits on the GTS for pretty much anything because kids eat up hackmon.
>>
>>26210703
>While the term synthetic is associated by consumers with imitation products, artificial diamonds are made of the same material (pure carbon, crystallized in isotropic 3D form)
Literally the same shit.

My point still stands. If you went through all the trouble of breeding up a perfect shiny pokemon, it'd be 100% no different than an injected one.
>>
>>26210667

>implying they don't take a lot of time
>implying getting shines with perfect IVs is easy
>implying you're not a faggot
>>
>>26212742

And? Do you think I give a flying fuck? Because I don't.

Are you going to cry about it?
>>
>>26213183

The exact same thing could be said about shines, invalidating this argument. >>26212742

Not that it was a good argument to begin with because anyone who cares is a moron.
>>
>>26210696
yeah, but the diamond market is lucrative because of the difficulty of achieving natural ones. the market now overprices lab diamonds, too, which screws everyone's collective pooch. your analogy is correct, but not in the way you think
>>
>>26212742
Just because you play Pokemon doesn't mean you still can act like a child. As long as you aren't creating a bulbasaur with 999 health equipped with moves like roar of time, it's not cheating.
>>
>>26212742
All the hours you've spent breeding and shiny hunting, I've spent battling and learning how to play the game. It really fucking sucks when you spend time on a Pokemon you don't know is going to work out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.