[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah, hey guys. Welcome to GameStop. Are you here for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 294.png (210KB, 332x345px) Image search: [Google]
294.png
210KB, 332x345px
Woah, hey guys. Welcome to GameStop. Are you here for the Darkrai event?
>>
CALL OF DUTY
>>
>>26205307
Where does he play the games?
>>
>>26205313
ADVANCE WARFARE
>>
Sup nig? Can I use your bathroom I gotta drop a deuce. Also I'm gonna take these games in with me to read the back. Dont worry, I'll put them back.
>>
>>26205322
XBOX ONE
>>
>>26205345
Wait a minute, GameStop doesn't have bathrooms!
>>
>>26205550
>your GameStop doesn't have bathrooms
Literally what third-world shithole do you live in?
>>
File: Sad_Serena.png (161KB, 493x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Serena.png
161KB, 493x360px
>went to GameStop last night
>they were closed
>mfw
>>
>>26205565
Murica
>>
>>26205590
I'm sorry
>>
>>26205565
Bruh, i have never been to a gamestop with bathrooms and ive been to ones in wyoming utah san antonio texas, denver colorado, manhattan kansas the works nugga
>>
Whenever I go to get a legendary at Gamestop I always make sure to buy at least something. I planed to get a Mario amiibo but they didn't have any. So I just got a Yo Kai plush.
>>
Gamestop is too small to have bathrooms. Probably sucks for those working there, they have to go to a different building to use the bathroom.
>>
>>26205534
copy that
>>
>>26205615
Yeah, if you go to shit GameStops, you won't find a baffroom.
>>
That and I want to place my pre-order for Pokemon Moon and Battlefield 1 senpai
>>
When I worked for gamestop, the stock room was also a toilet.
>>
>go to Gamestop
>employee talks to me
>hey man, need any help?
>"yeah, do you have darkrai codes?"
>oh yeah! sure man, here you go
>want a poster too?
>"sure, thanks"
>here you go man, have a nice evening
>"you too"
>leave

FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>M-my little brother is into P-Pokeyman...do you have that card thingy with the...uh...what is it called? Darkcry pokeyman?

>Buy a Call of Duty game just to cover for yourself
>>
>>26205684
my gamestop's manager gave me 10 codes just in case I wanted extra cause he knows I'm a Pokefag

gamestop is such a piece of shit
>>
>>26205718
>The spaghetti falls out of my pocket
>Fucking gamestop!!
>>
I SAID I WANTED A DARKRAI, NOT A DARK GUY!
>>
>>26205652
>shit Gamestop

You mean every Gamestop?
>>
Nah, today's mothers day meng. I'll see you tomorrow to get another batch of codes for those online beggars.

>>26205565
Canadafag here, literally never seen an EB or Gamestop with a public washroom. They tend to have a single door at the back for employees only.

What sort of third world do you live in where they invite neckbeards to come inside and take dumps, then go peruse the store without washing their hands?
>>
File: Gamestop bathroom.jpg (362KB, 1996x2361px) Image search: [Google]
Gamestop bathroom.jpg
362KB, 1996x2361px
>>26206261

Power to the players.
>>
>>26205317
On the top shelf where he can see it
>>
File: 1419626091743.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1419626091743.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>26205718
>end up buying a COD game every month
>>
>>26205718
I think at this point it's more acceptable to get Pokemon than COD conidering the audience of both.
>>
>tfw went to get Darkrai codes last Friday
>clerk asks "how many"
>get two

Being small-city Canadafag a best, not enough people care that they have to ration out the codes.
>>
File: 18913723.jpg (335KB, 838x1100px) Image search: [Google]
18913723.jpg
335KB, 838x1100px
>After work, go to EB games to pick up the darkrai code and a ps4 mic so I can talk to people online.
>Wearing a shoulder bag and I'm self-conscious that it'll look like I'm stealing.
>Expect a consultant to come talk to me because loss prevention and all that (I work at a thrift store, know it all already.)
>Asks if I need any help
>Say no a little too quickly.
>Self-suspicion intensifies.
>Turn around and ask for the darkrai card.
>Walk out.
>Remember the mic but keep walking.
FUCKING EB GAMES.
>>
>>26205635
Yeah and I'm sure you tipped your fucking fedora for the person working the counter right?
>>
If you ever get nervous when going in, REMEMBER:

>They work at fucking Gamestop hahahahahah
>They work at fucking Gamestop, they've probably been scarred by far worse horrors than an adult getting a Darkrai code. You'll practically be normal compared to some of the shit they've seen.
>>
File: 1453958422521.jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1453958422521.jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>>26206378
>Wii U in the bathroom
Somehow I'm not fucking surprised
>>
>>26205307
Yeah man, my faggot older brother wants this new Yugioh card he said y'all were giving away, 'Dark Rye'?
>>
>>26206821
>Yugioh card
do people actually still play these
>>
>>26207081
Hell yes, it's the worlds most popular tcg.
>>
>>26208139
Magic is better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.