[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd love to be a pokemon. Wait, I am not a furfag. The idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I'd love to be a pokemon. Wait, I am not a furfag. The idea of being an anthro animal doesn't do anything for me but I would love to be caught by a trainer, disliking them at the start, but slowly growing fond of them after their weeks of dedication to training me, looking after me and making me strong. I'd be their favorite pokemon, I wouldn't care if I was strong or rare but I'd put my life on the line protecting my trainer and they'd put all their effort in to training me and commanding me in battle. I would be the most loyal pokemon the trainer could ever ask for and we'd travel the world fighting and beating all the stronget trainers and even the elite four one day. I really want to be a trainers pokemon.
>>
File: Why do I come here.jpg (27KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Why do I come here.jpg
27KB, 500x374px
>>
that's a nice jirachi op
>>
>>26196233
Play some PMD
Quench your desires
>>
>>26196233
>says I'm not a furfag to try and save himself
>still sounds autistic as fuck
>>
File: 48655081_p3.png (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
48655081_p3.png
108KB, 500x500px
Which Pokemon would you want to be?
>>
>>26197116
Not op, but
>Pic related
>>
Honestly, the pokemon are the only thing interesting the way this world is portrayed. Regardless, anything that is not human thinking like a human is forbidden.
>>
>>26197247
Teddiursa? Or did you forget an image?

Good taste if so.
>>
>>26197399
Forgot to refer the op's post
This >>26196233 pic related
Sorry, but not teddiursa, althought it could be my second choice If flying around the world as a gliscor wasn't so tempting
>>
Not only are you a furry, but it also sounds like you've got a master/slave fetish going on. Same here.
>>
>>26197322
What kind of thought is that?
>Anything not human thinking like a human is forbidden

Then why the fuck are you on /vp/? Pokemons are basically that
>>
>>26197661
It doesn't matter, it's forbidden.
>>
>>26197747
By the way, you're the one that's silly if you think 4chan tolerates furries.
>>
>>26197322
Pretty sure you mean humans thinking like non-humans.
>>
File: bait get.png (93KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bait get.png
93KB, 1198x1200px
>>26197747
Fuck, it happened, I fell for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.