[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw XY hype was better than the games themselves >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

File: tumblr_nocuhzDA5k1u8zsalo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nocuhzDA5k1u8zsalo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>tfw XY hype was better than the games themselves
>tfw SM hype is the worst hype so far because the games practically don't exist
>>
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>>26193212

anon.... You're right.
>>
>>26193212
Why do you come to /vp/ for hype? The board is at its worst at those times, you might as well go to r/Pokémon.
>>
Still not worse than DP hype
>>
>>26193229
he wasn't complaining about /vp/ tho ?
>>
>>26193212
it'll probably be an empty soulless trying to integrate with the mobile garbage that is GO, the logos even share the same earth picture thing

I want to say i'm wrong but i don't want to lie to myself anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1029x1373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1029x1373px
>>26193212
>tfw you stopped following the news after E3
>tfw you didn't let the spoilers ruin the game to you
>tfw you ended up enjoying XY immensely
Sucks to be you
>>
File: 1444182917414.png (54KB, 604x638px) Image search: [Google]
1444182917414.png
54KB, 604x638px
>>26193352
>stopped following the news
Sure, sure you did my dear anon...
>>
>>26193212
I don't understand why people want leaks.
Yeah XY's hype level was off the charts, but they revealed everything there was to talk about. We knew every pokemon months before release. Do you guys really want that to happen again? Why can't the mere mention of a new game be enough?
>>
>>26193427
Nah XY still had some secrets unlike ORAS now that got spiled at its entirety.
>>
>>26193233
Reminder that D/P japanese release was on 2005, it was delayed to 2006, pre-release pics started to appear on May 2006, FIVE MONTHS BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE GAMES.

Also, they said that D/P will have models, but only the overworld has actual models. The battles remainde being full sprites.
>>
>>26193580
>The battles remainde being full sprites

thank Christ for that
>>
>>26193427
>The middle ground doesn't exist
>>
File: goodis.png (93KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
goodis.png
93KB, 500x282px
>>26193352
>Not finding XY boring and gimmicky with a lot of flaws
>>
>>26193602
Then offer a middle ground, you fuck.
>>
File: 1461107953511.jpg (244KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1461107953511.jpg
244KB, 626x460px
>>26193580
>>26193233

>Sun/Moon hype is kinda cheap, but it will never become the "2 Fears of DP"
>>
File: 1460290661843.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1460290661843.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>mfw all of /vp/ will blow the lid when SUMO gameplay is revealed because it will be nothing more than a slightly spiffed up XY engine
>>
>>26193427
What? Were you living in an alternate dimension or something? There were tons of elements that we didn't know about in X/Y, its part of what made the games so fun.

I remember around day 5 when some guy had a Sliggoo and nobody had a fucking clue how to evolve it, took hours until someone suggested 'evolve it in the rain' and before this a lot of people didn't even know what the pseudo of the gen was. Plus everybody asking where to find Honedge, or people getting confused as to why their fossil wasn't evolving. Hell, IIRC it wasn't until a month or so later that the fishing chain mechanics were found out or that we finally had a correct list of egg moves. That first month of X/Y was glorious.

In fact I swear we didn't even know about one of the mega evolutions prior to release. Compared with ORAS lack of hype because in that case we did know 100% everything that was in the game.
>>
>>26193637

I mean...it IS going to be a refined XY engine with a slight change in tone.

>SUMO

Why are you baiting in a middle of a mfw, Anon-kun?
>>
File: pGNyzAY.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pGNyzAY.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
The big thing with X&Y hype leading up to more reveals is that we had 3 starters, 2 legendaries, and the fakers had an actual template to use. People pulled shit out of garbage cans to get new Pokemon images.

Believe me, it's going to ramp up Tuesday morning. The current fake starters will be swept away only for DevianTARTS to paste their already prepared images over whatever template they get for new Pokemon.
>>
>>26193655
>There were tons of elements that we didn't know about in X/Y
Did you hermit yourself from spoilers? The only thing they didn't leak was the region's layout.
>>
File: fakemon.png (620KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
fakemon.png
620KB, 1023x724px
The fakes. The fakes are coming and you can do nothing to stop them.
>>
>>26193740
>are coming
Where have you been for the past month?
>>
>>26193728
No one knew about Goodra either.
>>
>>26193352
I was here right up until people started getting early copies and I still really enjoyed XY
>>
File: 1459551813842.gif (1MB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1459551813842.gif
1MB, 240x160px
>>26193740

>That fucking Mega Sableye

I'm glad we got the one we have.
>>
>>26193747
Starter fakes can only be kept up for a short period of time. A regular fakemon with someone as persistent as the owl guy could literally go until someone datamines a demo or early release of the rom.
>>
>>26193212
THE ANIME WAS UNDERHYPED.
>>
File: 1458214633840.jpg (21KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1458214633840.jpg
21KB, 500x378px
>>26193604
>gimmicky
That's always the most bullshit of complaints, and shows that people like you understand nothing about video games at all.
>>
>>26193884
>rollerskates instead of proper omnidirectional movement (thankfully fixed in ORAS)
>route 1 being fucking nothing because no Pokémon yet and you have to meet your new "friends" to get your starter
>those fucking "friends"
>Lumiose city. All of it.
I know the point was to feel like a large city, but finding your way around a large city isn't fun in real life, nor is it fun in a video game that isn't a sandbox.
>evolutions like inkay to malamar and sligoo to goodra
I could go on but I'll stop.
>>
File: 1445377683271.png (39KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445377683271.png
39KB, 298x300px
>>26193604
>gimmicky
You what?
The only pokemon game that can be called that is HG/SS.
>>
>>26194112
>rollerskates
Congrats you've listed one single gimmick.
>>
>>26193212
Good, hype does nothing but ruin games by creating unrealistic expectations. It makes for a better 4chan experience because you get to freely sperg out with people who share your interests but overall I'd say XY's hype played a huge part in what made those games so disappointing in the first place.
>>
>>26193352

>tfw you ended up enjoying XY immensely
>sucks to be you

To be honest it probably sucks to be YOU more. Such awful taste.
>>
>>26193212
>"XY hype was better than the games themselves"

Non PvP noob confirmed
>>
>>26193604
>Playing Pokemon for any reason other than PvP
>>
>>26194151
it probably sucks to be you more since you played a game you didn't enjoy and are currently complaining about it on 4chan
>>
>>26194133
Congrats, you cherry-picked a post.
>>
>>26194226
>cherry-picked
Sorry kiddo, you only posted one gimmick.
>>
>>26194237
>kiddo
>being in denial and projecting this hard
XY were your first games weren't they?
>>
>>26193212
But XY were great.
It's ORAS who fucked up.
>>
>>26194262
Actually I started with the most gimmicky games.

GSC.
>>
File: AHHHHHHH.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHH.gif
2MB, 240x240px
tfw people shit on XY's hype more than ORAS's hype. Feels bad :'(

Goodra was discovered during the leak season. Though Josh accidentally discovered it iirc. I'm not sure if he thought about the rain or not, but I ended up leveling it at like 78 or something.
>>
>>26194284
List off all of them
>inb4 anything involving day and night
I can think of baby Pokémon off the top of my head, and yes they are cancer.
>>
>>26194315
he, not I...
>>
>>26194320
Are you seriously trying to say day and night weren't a gimmick?
Anyway
>time based events
>apricorn balls
>Revisiting Kanto
>Red
>Phone calls
>Radio
>Shiny Pokemon
>Bug catching
>GB Printer compatibility
>Unown
>Trainer house
I could go on but you get the picture.
>>
>>26193751
Fuck off.
>>
>>26194393
Not in an immersive RPG.
>time based events
Not a gimmick. They stayed throughout the series too.
>apricorn balls
Interesting concept but implemented horribly in G/S, and half of them were glitched.
>Revisiting Kanto
>Red
It's a fucking sequel.
>Phone calls
>Radio
Both tried to flesh out a living world, but phone calls could get annoying.
>Shiny Pokemon
Eh. Shinies have no effect on gameplay and aren't a total gimmick.
>Bug catching
Optional unless you want Scyther or Pinsir.
>GB Printer compatibility
Does this really matter? Yellow started this, and you could even print out your Pokédex Diploma.
>Unown
Actual awful gimmick.
>Trainer house
Fun daily training area. Remakes killed it with no EXP. battle facility rules.
>>
>>26194445
>Not in an immersive RPG.
That doesn't make it any less of a gimmick, also "immersive" isn't what I or anyone else would call Pokemon.

>Not a gimmick
No it's a gimmick. It was a feature added just to go "look we have time now" as opposed to adding anything meaningful.

>Interesting concept but implemented horribly in G/S, and half of them were glitched.
You could also only get one ball per day in GSC mind you.

>It's a fucking sequel.
Yes?
They're still tacked on gimmicks anon. Not every sequel is required to add such a gimmicky thing. Also the Magnet Train.

>Both tried to flesh out a living world, but phone calls could get annoying.
That still doesn't make it any less of a gimmick.

>Eh. Shinies have no effect on gameplay and aren't a total gimmick.
That's exactly what makes them a gimmick you idiot, they were only made to show off the color of the system. Also there was a portion of the game where you battle a shiny pokemon.

>Optional unless you want Scyther or Pinsir.
Being optional doesn't make it not a gimmick.

>Does this really matter? Yellow started this, and you could even print out your Pokédex Diploma.
There seems to be a thing here where you're denying gimmicks with an attempted technicality.

>Fun daily training area.
You are aware that you could only battle one trainer unless you used mystery gift with another person right?
>>
>>26195262
>also "immersive" isn't what I or anyone else would call Pokemon.
What? Why else does anybody play Pokémon or any Role-Playing Game? Do tell.
>It was a feature added just to go "look we have time now" as opposed to adding anything meaningful.
A feature isn't a gimmick. If it was a gimmick, there wouldn't be time based events.
>You could also only get one ball per day in GSC mind you.
Partially true. You could get as many as you had apricorns for in Crystal.
>They're still tacked on gimmicks anon.
How the fuck is a region a gimmick? It wasn't tacked on either. It was more connected than most of the Kalos locations were to each other.
>Also the Magnet Train.
Most convenient way to travel between regions and unlocked by a sub-plot. Not a gimmick.
>they were only made to show off the color of the system.
This is true, but they're still around despite there being no need to show off the colors beyond Gen II.
>There seems to be a thing here where you're denying gimmicks with an attempted technicality.
And you're calling features gimmicks in the same manner.
>You are aware that you could only battle one trainer unless you used mystery gift with another person right?
Is this a problem? You had friends/siblings right?
>>
>>26193637
>SUMO
>>
>>26195262
>It was a feature added just to go "look we have time now"

that's a straight up lie, day/night cycle effected the encounter rate, the evolution of certain pokemon and the music, it wasn't just a cosmetic thing and even if it was it would have still been cool
>>
>>26195416
>What? Why else does anybody play Pokémon or any Role-Playing Game? Do tell.
Considering Pokemon is a game designed around the multiplayer aspect and sold well due to that?
No idea.

>A feature isn't a gimmick. If it was a gimmick, there wouldn't be time based events.
They aren't mutually exclusive you know. A feature and a gimmick can be the same thing.

>Partially true. You could get as many as you had apricorns for in Crystal.
Fair enough.

> It wasn't tacked on either.
You do realise it was only added due to the space Iwata had freed up right? GF decided to slap Kanto there and it shows in how much they cut out.

>Most convenient way to travel between regions and unlocked by a sub-plot. Not a gimmick.
The most convenient way is still flying rather than waiting out the magnet train cutscene. There was no real point to the train.

>And you're calling features gimmicks in the same manner.
See above, they're not mutually exclusive.
A gimmick is a feature but a feature isn't necessarily a gimmick.
An example outside of Pokemon would be the Wii U gamepad it's a feature of the Wii U but is still a gimmick.

>Is this a problem?
Considering we didn't live in the age of true wireless gaming at the time and it was all done via infrared (which was a gimmick in itself) and it could only be used five times a day? Yes, it was.

>>26195441
Pay attention.
The point was about time based events as a whole rather than just the day and night cycle all of those play into the time gimmick.
Also there was no musical change outside of going to the other region if I remember right.
>>
>>26195609
>Considering Pokemon is a game designed around the multiplayer aspect and sold well due to that?
But why did kids keep playing? Because they wanted to be the best or because they wanted to catch them all. Immersion
>No idea.
This was sarcasm, but the irony is that you really have no idea.
>A feature and a gimmick can be the same thing.
But you don't seem to know what a gimmick is.
>GF decided to slap Kanto there and it shows in how much they cut out.
Well yes, it shows. But those cartridges still only had so much space. Also realize that Johto would've been left unchanged regardless of Kanto's exclusion if that's what you're getting at.
>The most convenient way is still flying rather than waiting out the magnet train cutscene. There was no real point to the train.
According to you, the most convenient way to travel back to Johto is flying to Indigo Plateau, going through Victory Road falling down holes and jumping ledges, getting outside of the gate, and then going all the way back to New Bark and using Fly instead of just flying to Saffron and walking to the Train Station. New Bark to Kanto is the only convenient one.
>Considering we didn't live in the age of true wireless gaming at the time and it was all done via infrared (which was a gimmick in itself) and it could only be used five times a day? Yes, it was.
Technology marches forward. No shit. Again, you use gimmick wrong. Would you rather use a link cable to Mystery Gift? Five battles a day against teams of up to six is still good considering the only other options are the Elite Four and Red.
>>
>>26195797
>But why did kids keep playing?
Because they were playing with their friends and family. Pokemon wasn't exactly the most immersive of video games and to this day it still isn't.

>but the irony is that you really have no idea.
Look, the multiplayer aspect is what sold Pokemon especially in japan. "Wanting to be the best" wasn't even a theme of Pokemon until the anime rolled along a year later.

>But you don't seem to know what a gimmick is.
Do you?
I'll say it again a feature can also be a gimmick.

>New Bark to Kanto is the only convenient one.
Or you know you could do the much more easier and quicker option of
Johto > Mt. Silver > Plateau > Kanto
Hell of a lot quicker than the gimmick train.

>Would you rather use a link cable to Mystery Gift?
You mean the link cable that's considerably more reliable than infrared that would disconnect at the slightest bump?
The better question would be why wouldn't you use the cables over infrared?
You say that technology marches forward so why would they rely on inferior technology for a feature they expected people to use often?

>Again, you use gimmick wrong.
No it's a gimmick, very little games used it for anything worthwhile.
As for the trainer house, it only saved one trainer at a time, which you could only battle once per day. You can only use mystery gift five times a day too.

It was just a feature there to say they have more stuff than the last game as opposed to one of actual use, you could also call it a gimmick.
>>
>>26195609
the wild battle music had a night version, the precursor to gen 4
and stop calling everything a gimmick, it's called feature
>>
XY hype was max cancer and SM is somehow even worse.
>>
>>26195797
>Five battles a day against teams of up to six is still good considering the only other options are the Elite Four and Red.
Not him, but it's a convoluted process to get five in a day and you might as well just battle the guy in person instead.
Basically the trainer house only had one trainer at a time which was the last person you used mystery gift with meaning to get the five battles a day you would have to battle the first person you used mystery gift with, then use mystery gift with another person, battle them and so on until you've reached the five a day cap.

Also you are aware that you could rebattle certain trainers right? Not including the E4 and Red.
>>
File: fedorahype.png (141KB, 484x366px) Image search: [Google]
fedorahype.png
141KB, 484x366px
>>26193212
>games ever meeting the hype
Never get hyped. It only leads to disappointment.
>>
>>26196414
Oh yeah, the differences weren't too pronounced unless you were paying more attention to it than the game at hand.

>and stop calling everything a gimmick, it's called feature
You idiot, gimmicks are features that are the equivalent to a cheap trick as opposed to being something meaningful.
That's what these things are they don't add to the gameplay and the game would be perfectly fine without them.
>>
>>26193294
Nice blog faggot just stop playing the games
>>
>>26196440
>Never get hyped. It only leads to disappointment.
For you maybe, Planet Robobot was fucking great and I'm still hyped for the western release.
>>
>>26196487
Until they mess something up. It's better to be surprised than just have your expectations met.
>>
>>26196507
>Until they mess something up.
It's Kirby, there's literally nothing they can mess up.
>>
>>26193637
Using that same engine all they literally need to do is achieve 60 FPS, saturate the colors a bit more and add more lively idle animations to the current models, and I'd be fine with that.

But this is Game Freak and they will do something entirely different and fuck it up royally in the process.
>>
>>26196568
>Using that same engine all they literally need to do is achieve 60 FPS
That's never going to happen.
If you want a 60 fps Pokemon game you'll have to go back to Gen 3.
>>
>>26196593
Kid Icarus: Uprising achieves 60 FPS despite all the shit going on during gameplay. In the Gen VI games just zooming up close to 2 Pokemon makes the framerate chug.

You're right, I should just stop having faith in Game Freak then.
>>
>>26196616
KI:U also doesn't have models that are too much for the system it's on.
>>
>>26196371
Why are you even on this board? If you don't feel immersed while raising a team during a playthrough, Pokémon isn't for you, and never will be. Just ask anybody that draws fanart or has a favorite Pokémon. It's usually because they loved the games.
>>
>>26196473
>the game would be perfectly fine without Day/Night

oh yeah i loved never being able to evolve my Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon in FRLG
>>
>>26196658
>Why are you even on this board?
Because immersion is the last thing Pokemon is about you retard. This isn't some kind of story or movie, it's a game.
A game about trading and battling with your friends. It's like looking for immersion in fucking Yu Gi Oh's TCG.

If I cared about immersion I would play a series that puts the bare minimum of effort into the world building rather than the shlock in Pokemon.

>>26196659
There you go being retarded again.
If the gimmick didn't exist in the first place there would be a considerably less boring way of evolving them than waiting for the correct time.
>>
>>26196701
There are so many things wrong with your statements at this point that I'm just going to stop replying.
>>
>>26196739
>y-you're just wrong...
Pathetic
>>
>>26196774
>denial
wew lad
>>
>>26193212
Sun and Moon exist because they were officially announced.

And there hasn't been good hype. There has only been pessimism over XYORAS and owlposting reinforces that.
>>
>>26196786
Only one in denial here is you kiddo.
It's why you can't reply.
>>
>>26196813
>kiddo
And you're still projecting. Fact of the matter is that Gen 2 had its gimmicks, but pretty much none of them detracted from the game or its playability. I'll let you have the last word now since you want it so bad.
>>
>>26196855
>but pretty much none of them detracted from the game or its playability.
Except for those time based events mind you seeing as they imposed a wait time on the player for no reason.
Then there was the Phone calls which many agree were annoying.

The rest didn't really impact the game at all either negatively or positively which is exactly what makes them a gimmick, they were the video game equivalent of a parlor trick.

> I'll let you have the last word now since you want it so bad.
You say that but you're probably just itching to reply that or you got so mad you closed the thread.
>>
File: 1367473396276[1].png (152KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1367473396276[1].png
152KB, 500x400px
>>26196701
>less boring
you're the only retard, things like Day/Night, Contests, Seasons, Amie etc. are what make those games special on what would otherwise be the same boring shit all over again and don't you say they add nothing to the gameplay because Pokemon is not only about battling and trading
there was nothing cooler than, for example, starting my HGSS game, walking towards Cherrygrove with my starter at night and once arrived listening to the sound of the ocean at the shore
All those details manage to elevate the game to something more than just a... Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>26196910
A new feature just being there isn't a gimmick. They all had a purpose, however minor. A real time clock doesn't impose any wait time unless you change the system clock starting with Gen IV or if you're just a very impatient person.
>>
>>26196951
>Day/Night, Contests, Seasons, Amie etc.
>putting contests and amie on the same level as seasons and day and night.

see >>26196910
specifically
>Except for those time based events mind you seeing as they imposed a wait time on the player for no reason.
Contests and Amie could be done at any point in time at the whim of the player while you had to put up with the time based events in GSC and there was no way to alter it like with future game.
There's no reason at all to do this kind of shit. I'd understand if it were like Xenoblade Chronicles were you could change the time of day when you wanted to negate the wait but you couldn't, you had to put up with it and that shit is even worse in their remakes if you wanted to "immerse" yourself in the game.

>there was nothing cooler than
Yeah, good for you. Your enjoyment doesn't mean shit because even the worst of gimmicks have their fans, that doesn't make them any better however.

>>26196984
I think you should read this too.

>They all had a purpose, however minor.
That's the thing, they didn't. A considerable amount of the features attached to the gimmicks were added into RSE without the gimmicks for example, rematches without calls and Pokeballs with similar effects to some Apricorn balls that you could purchase.

Also a reminder to both of you, I'm not saying that gimmicks are bad as a whole.
>>
>>26193352
I was following the news, and then when i played the game and finished it i felt nostalgic. I seriously loved the game.

I don't know why they don't.
Yeah, it had its flaws but shitton in it won't solve a thing.

I guess this is how /V/ must be.
>>
>>26197136
>I guess this is how /V/ must be.
It's not too far off.

On /v/ they shit on the game before release AND after.
>>
>>26196440
Wrong. XY was well worth the hype.
>>
>>26197290
That was BW2.
>>
>johtoddler trigged because someone called their shit games rightly shit

top kek every time
>>
>>26197341
Hey now, I didn't say they were shit. Just riddled with gimmicks.
>>
>>26197341
>mfw even if they were shit they'd still be better than XY
>>
>>26198142
>he thinks GSC were good
>not realizing they almost killed Pokemon
>>
>>26198191
I bet you're one of those fags that stopped playing Pokémon when it "stopped being cool" after Gen 2.
>>
>>26193381
Different anon, it's really not that hard. Don't go to the Pokemon sites, and if you have friends who are into it, just ask them not to tell you stuff. Pretty simple

I went in not knowing anything besides the initial reveals and it a blast. Seeing Goomie for the first time was great (Goodra, not so much). Same with Hawlucha and so forth. If you don't want to be spoiled, it doesn't take much effort, which is why everyone losing their shit over the ORAS datamining was dumb. It's not like people are beaming this directly into your brain. If you don't want to have everything revealed, don't go to places where people will instantly post and discuss every bit of a game as soon as they can.
>>
>>26198487
This.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.