[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just over 70 hours to go, /vp/. What do you want SM's graphics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: homer cubed.png (442KB, 709x540px) Image search: [Google]
homer cubed.png
442KB, 709x540px
Just over 70 hours to go, /vp/. What do you want SM's graphics to be like? More saturated colours (speaking of which, are the textures in GO better in this regard than the Gen VI ones)? Less square overworld tiles? A better engine with less framerate and 3D issues than Gen VI?
>>
More Homer Simpson
>>
>>26192998
The sad thing is that this part of the episode had better 3D than most of gen 6 and it's about 20 years old.
>>
I dont want it to look exactly like XY/ORAS. A vastly different atmosphere and pallette would be sustinant enough.

The only thing that would save it if it looked like an XYORAS clone would be great Pokémon designs, but I'm a sucker for new Pokémon anyway so I'll end up getting it no matter what.
>>
>>26193149
Speaking of atmosphere, I forgot to mention in the OP that I would love to see nights as dark as Sinnoh's were.
>>
File: gen6conspiracy.png (1MB, 2142x1342px) Image search: [Google]
gen6conspiracy.png
1MB, 2142x1342px
>>26193149
>I dont want it to look exactly like XY/ORAS

anon...
>>
>>26193180
But B2W2 still had much better graphics than BW, and ORAS at the very least improved the colours of the overworld a little..
>>
3rd Person perspective with the camera behind the player in the overworld, like the 3D Zelda games
Add some fucking terrain variation, not just flat, textured floor everywhere with a few ramps here and there
No lag in battle
Change some models (Delphox) and animations (Chesnaught, flying pokemon)
>>
>>26193200
>But B2W2 still had much better graphics than BW

uh, only thing i remember being different is the battle "circle" thing and the patches of grass
>>
File: 1460962593452.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1460962593452.gif
156KB, 260x187px
It won't be a total jump, but I'm expecting refinement and maaaaybe a tad change in style.

>Compare Gen 4 with Gen 5

Anymore than that would fuck my shit up sempai
>>
>>26193143
It's because 3D animation made for TV and still images can go through a ton of post production and not have the issue of lag.
I haven't seen the full episode but judging from the pic it looks better than most PS4 games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.