[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How excited are you for the new region? Aside from the rain what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (267KB, 790x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 790x840px
How excited are you for the new region? Aside from the rain what other kind of weather are you expecting?
>>
that's an odd picture of hawaii
>>
>>26190482
It's sort of odd that they chose to base a region on France before the U.K.
>>
>>26190482
>Aside from the rain what other kind of weather are you expecting?
A Muslim Professor.
>>
It's frustrating threads guised as legitimate discussion about the games like this are 90% of the time joke threads and not actually a thread promoting discussion about the games.
>>
>>26190536
You don't want to discuss the new region? I want to know if they'll let use explore Big Ben or not.
>>
>>26190511
The Japanese fucking love France, it's not a surprise at all.

That said they also love Hawaii, England, Germany and Finland. So there is a chance one of these countries will become a Pokemon region.
>>
>>26190634
I never knew.
>>
>>26190675
You might enjoy this then: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
>>26190634
I think they love France and Germany the most. I mean, their government is pretty much wholesale ripped from Prussia, its even still called the Diet.
>>
>>26190634
I want a Pokemon game set in Russia.

Pls Gamefreak
>>
>>26190506
>that's an odd picture of mexico
There you go, I fixed it.
>>
>>26190960
nope. It's hawaii. the evidence for it outweighs everything else so heavily it's not even worth speculating.
>>
File: 621.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
621.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>26190963
The fact that a Mexico theory and a China theory were made using the exact same arguments as the Hawaii theory means that they're equally strong, and since we don't have enough real evidence on neither side, we can't outright confirm them.
>b-but muh plates and Masuda's pics
Those arguments were routinely disproven and debunked during the time that there were Mexico and China threads on this board, and you even started moving the goalposts constantly.
You must agree that, while you can be right, the arguments upon which you're basing your logic aren't strong, and as such, you shouldn't exclusively rely on them.
>>
Only England or the whole of the UK? England on its own would be boring.
>>
S/M isn't going to be in the UK, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see a Pokemon region based on good old Blighty.

>them grassy midland plains and hills
>hardy scottish mountains and islands
>the emerald isle, arguable birthplace of Fairy myths
>welsh and northern irish valleys and glens
>Channel Tunnel might even let you go full Gen II with Kalos
>L O N D O N

Would be GOAT.

>>26191228
Agreed. Just England would be such a fucking disappointment. I live in Northern Ireland and have been to the very south of the Republic and the Outer Hebrides (on the west coast, nowhere near the Shetland/Orkney Islands), so while I don't really have much experience of the English countryside to go by, I can tell you that there are some fucking beautiful settings in the UK outside of England.
>>
>>26191202
>The fact that a Mexico theory and a China theory were made using the exact same arguments as the Hawaii theory

No they weren't. They're literally just
>LOOK GUYS THESE CULTURES HAVE MYTHS RELATED TO SUN MOON JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE LOOK LOOK

Nothing in them is as strong as the rainbow license plate, or the trucks, or the tiki souvenir, or the tweet following the game's announcement.

>Those arguments were routinely disproven and debunked
They weren't though.

>You must agree that, while you can be right, the arguments upon which you're basing your logic aren't strong
I won't agree with that. Because it's not true. Hawaii's evidence outweighs everything else.
>>
File: 1462581141397.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462581141397.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>26193470
>>26191228

Yeah, there's strong and solid hints toward Hawaii, but PokeEurope would be so fucking GOAT.

>Post yfw instead of Kalos, we get the rest of PokeEurope--Spain, Germany, the works
>>
>>26193595
I don't think I have a sufficiently happy face for this. Please let it happen.
>>
>>26190482
A region based on Blighty would be swell but I'm pretty sure gen 7 is in Hawaii?
>>
>>26193470
I swear we are the perfect country for pokemon, we have the right amount of rural/modern areas, loads of forests/grassy fields, mountains and coastlines etc...
>>
>>26190482
This thread is going to implode on the 10th. :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.