[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you skipped X and Y and waited three years for Pokemon Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1407458824920.jpg (125KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1407458824920.jpg
125KB, 599x880px
>you skipped X and Y and waited three years for Pokemon Z
>you're still stuck on Gen V
>>
You lucky bastard.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>Stuck in Gen V
>Wishing that kind of hell on anyone
>>
That's what you get for being a poorfag
>>
>skipped Gens 4 and 5
>tfw over 300 new Pokemon when playing Y
Felt good man
>>
>>26183518
>I skipped X/Y
>bought AS to be updated with the most recent game
>found out that Gen VI was a big disappointment to the series
I feel the same as you OP, only that I bought an actual Gen VI game
>>
Thank god we're done with Gen VI tho.
It was total shit.

SM/Gen 7 gonna be hype.
>>
File: BW2protags.png (416KB, 742x840px) Image search: [Google]
BW2protags.png
416KB, 742x840px
>>26183537
>phoneposter
>tumblr memes
Great representation of the average gen 5 hater 10/10
>>
>>26183518
I heard there is possibility that Pokemon Z is going to be integrated with Sun & Moon and that after Elite Four you will be able to travel to Kalos like you could in games featuring Johto

Is there any possibility it might happen?
>>
>>26183518
gen 5 was goat though, especially after the slow slog that was gen 4 (although hgss were also goat)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.