[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen people claim that Lucario has the worst fanbase.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: .jpg (103KB, 650x630px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
103KB, 650x630px
I've seen people claim that Lucario has the worst fanbase. I've seen people claim that Charizard has the worst fanbase. I've seen people claim Flygon has the worst fanbase.

I think they're both wrong. This thing has, without a doubt, THE worst fanbase out of any Pokemon.
>>
Rayquaza fags are the worst of them all.
>>
>>26180833
>Both
I threw Flygon in at the last minute and forgot to change "both" to "all".
>>
>>26180833
Nah. Greninja has the worst fanbase. The majority of them are probably underage Sinnohfetuses who first played Gen 4 when they were 2 years old. They claim that Greninja is "so kewl" when his popularity has been milked harder than Lucario's.
>>
File: Lightning Transformed.jpg (166KB, 1920x2520px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning Transformed.jpg
166KB, 1920x2520px
>>26181081
Sure, he got milked to shit, but Game Freak knows he's a sick motherfucker, that's why.
>>
>>26181571
He makes me feel sick. That's for sure.
>>
>>26180833
I barely even see it posted.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 150x150px
OP's mad because OP likes pic related, and people with good taste "make fun of" his precious retard, is all.
>>
>>26180846
i think you mean "Rayquaza fugs"
>>
Expected owl/10
>>
>>26180833
>not Gardevoir fags
>>
>>26181822
I did too.
>>
>>26181571
That picture is based is there anymore by the same artist?
>>
Pokemon in general has the worst fan base

You autistic little fucks.
>>
>>26181884
You misspelled Smash Bros.
>>
>>26181732
Way to prove exactly what makes Dragonair's fanbase so cancerous.
>>
>>26181858
I clicked this b8 thinking it was a Gardevoir bash thread. I was okay with that. Faggotair wasn't worth the time.
>>
>>26181571
>getting rid of frogadier and to an extent froakie's aesthetics
>>
>>26180833
>THE worst fanbase out of any Pokémon
>Not Gardevoir
>>
>>26180833
Mad Dragonitefag detected.
>>
>>26181858
>>26182646
That is not true.
>>
File: the bait took.jpg (66KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
the bait took.jpg
66KB, 500x491px
>>26182608
Way to prove to everyone why you're so butt hurt.
>>
File: registeredasfug.png (73KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
registeredasfug.png
73KB, 210x243px
>>26180846
>>
>>26181081
Infernape Sinnohfetuses are worse. Remind me of Charizard genwunners actually.
>>
>>26182825
Never liked Infernape or Emboar that much to be honest, and it seems like quite a lot of people like them. Why?
>>
>>26182873
based fire monkey can sweep most of D/P/Pt
>>
>>26180833
No OP, Ferrothorn has the worst fanbase, although it only numbers at 5 or so "fans" so it doesn't get much notice.

They honestly deluded themselves into "liking" such an ugly piece of shit. No one with any iota of decent taste gives that thing any sort of praise or attention. Fedorashitthorn only has ONE caveat to it's name and that is being an ubiquitous cancerous stallwall in Smogon OU. In other words, it's one of many fugly Gen V power creeps mons that Unovabortions will gleefully abuse. They transform the idea of liking something for viability into likability. The problem isn't being upset at people liking a mon for competitive prowess. The problem is when the status quo is so blatantly obvious that you just get ousted as a filthy dishonest liar, because again, nobody in their SANE right mind would stoop to such lows.

I'm sure the 5 or so Ferroshitfags lurking around right now will jump out of the shadows to come "defend" this fucking abomination. They'll shit out conjectures and say it's "based on a thorn apple" when IT DOESN'T FUCKING LOOK LIKW A THORN APPLE AT ALL, or liken it to a goddamn flail. Yes. A fucking flail. These fucking retards just reach sooooooo hard to justify their fake liking of this things. It's absolutely fucking pathetic.
>>
>>26182717
Yes it is. Now go back to fapping to your precious Faggoir you disgusting twat, nobody cares about an underage's opinion.
>>
>>26183014
>Ferrothorn fans are the worst because I don't like Ferrothorn myself.
>>
>>26183014? somebody got stalled by the best grass type

Sorry that your bromon is some NU looking motherfucker, walking about like his 100 unboosted attack is actually good
>>
>>26183033
>le underage meme xd
Nice meme
>>
>>26183218
>le meme meme xd
Nice meme
>>
>>26183228
>le meta joke
Nice meme
>>
>>26180833
OP, maybe you should ask yourself what types of people say Charizard's their favorite.

the people most likely to hate 90% of the Pokemon franchise.

by default, they're the worst.
>>
>>26181081
I found the Chesnaughtfag guys.

Incidentally, Chesnaught has the worst fanbase.
>>
File: PCP502.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
PCP502.png
4KB, 128x128px
Nah OP, pic related as a much more retarded fan base. They refuse to acknowledge that Samurott can be bipedal and is primarily a quadruped to embody mounted daimyos under a war. Just because it isn't a taller Dewott doesn't mean it's a nonsensical evolution for it. At least Dragonite is drastically different by design and concept whereas Samurott is only slightly drastic and is conceptually connected with the previous two.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.