[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameFreak better remove the Water type as a whole from Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1112556_1410104593332_375_360.png (88KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1112556_1410104593332_375_360.png
88KB, 375x360px
GameFreak better remove the Water type as a whole from Sun and Moon. It is easily the stupidest, most boring, poorly thought out, worst designed type. Absolutely disgusting. I further go on to say that all Water types do not belong in this game and should be removed along with the type of which they are a part. As should all Water moves, Water-related items, weather conditions, and abilities. Overworld water as well as the ability to Surf and fish in said water also need to go. In-game items such as Fresh Water, Blue Orb, and Walimer Pail also deserve the boot, as does overworld rain. Furthermore, I believe major plot points of this game should be the player's climactic heroic action of removing the polar ice caps from the planet and hurling them into space, as well as an underlying pro-global warming message.
In place of all this water, locations such as volcanoes and lava pools should be added to the map, as well as deserts and ruby mines. I also propose that more Fire-Type Pokemon be added to replace the Water-Types. Every day in this next game should be bright and sunny, and should also be characterized by frequent, non-destructive earthquakes.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
>>
So how long did you take to make this pasta?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 657x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 657x576px
Nice bait dickhead
>>
1/10

cba reading, but I need to reply to post my ratings at least, so you got that one for ya.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 350x268px
HI TEAM MAGMA
>>
hello rhyperior
>>
Fuck off magmafags
>>
Go to hell ya fucker! Water types rule
>>
>>26180576
SSHHH DON'T LET THEM KNOW
>>
>Magmafags at its finest
>>
File: 250px-219Magcargo.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-219Magcargo.png
62KB, 250x250px
remove water
you are worst aqua. you are the aqua idiot you are the aqua smell. return to lilycove. to our lilycove cousins you may come our hideout. you may live in the safari….ahahahaha ,archie we will never forgeve you. ice beam rascal FUck but fuck asshole aqua archie lilycove sapphire sapphire..aqua genocide best day of my life. take a dive of dead
>>
There better at least be a matching pasta for ground types dammit
>>
> Game based on tropical regien
>" remove water types"
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life
>>
File: Blastoise1.jpg (142KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blastoise1.jpg
142KB, 450x360px
Sorry, I can't hear you over the water.
>>
>>26180559
Is this a "/vp/ in the pokemon world" thread? Cuz that is one salty Team Magma poster.
>>
>>26180559

GameFreak better remove the Fire type as a whole from Sun and Moon. It is easily the stupidest, most boring, poorly thought out, worst designed type. Absolutely disgusting. I further go on to say that all Fire types do not belong in this game and should be removed along with the type of which they are a part. As should all Fire moves, Fire-related items, weather conditions, and abilities. Overworld sun as well as the ability to walk and battle on land also need to go. In-game items such as Charcoal, Red Orb, and Magma Stone also deserve the boot, as does overworld sun. Furthermore, I believe major plot points of this game should be the player's climactic heroic action of increasing the polar ice caps from the planet and flooding the continents, as well as an underlying anti-global warming message.
In place of all this ground, locations such as trenches and typhoons should be added to the map, as well as sea-caves and currents. I also propose that more Water-Type Pokemon be added to replace the Fire-Types. Every day in this next game should be dark and stormy, and should also be characterized by frequent, non-destructive hurricanes.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>26181688
GameFreak better remove the Ground type as a whole from Sun and Moon. It is easily the stupidest, most boring, poorly thought out, worst designed type. Absolutely disgusting. I further go on to say that all Ground types do not belong in this game and should be removed along with the type of which they are a part. As should all Ground moves, Ground-related items, weather conditions, and abilities. Overworld sandstorms as well as the ability to walk and battle on land also need to go. In-game items such as Soft Sand, Red Orb, and Magma Stone also deserve the boot, as does overworld sandstorms. Furthermore, I believe major plot points of this game should be the player's climactic heroic action of increasing the polar ice caps from the planet and flooding the continents, as well as an underlying anti-global warming message.
In place of all this ground, locations such as trenches and typhoons should be added to the map, as well as sea-caves and currents. I also propose that more Water-Type Pokemon be added to replace the Ground-Types. Every day in this next game should be dark and stormy, and should also be characterized by frequent, non-destructive hurricanes.

Does anyone else feel the same way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.