[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why is it that Pokemon only cares if they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: EFWEFWF.jpg (109KB, 964x294px) Image search: [Google]
EFWEFWF.jpg
109KB, 964x294px
Can someone tell me why is it that Pokemon only cares if they're misrepresenting black women, but not black men?
>>
Tangela is literally my mom's green spaghetti. There's nothing racist about her.
>>
tangela is not a black person
>>
>>26176314
>green
>>
File: hiding-in-the-bushes.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hiding-in-the-bushes.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>26176318
Sure anon
>>
>>26176303
The whole jynx scandal ruined pokemon. It made them super pc and scared to do anything risky
>>
>>26176318
neither is jynx, idiot.
she is based off of the legend of a Nordic opera singer who killed herself by walking off into the snow. when they found her body, her skin had turned black (literal black not "black") from frostbite.
why would they make a "racist" pokemon ice/psychic??
oh right, because you want to see racism everywhere you look and not think for yourself.
>look big lips it's soon rayyycisss
>>
>>26176303
I don't know and None of those characters are Human.
>>
>>26176356
Are you OP?
You made this thread to do an obvious reverse troll and then make yourself try to seem smart by debating against others? Please go, /pol/.
>>
>>26176303
All I see is Nicki Minaj and a blue waffle.
>>
File: MomsSpaghetti.png (109KB, 916x491px) Image search: [Google]
MomsSpaghetti.png
109KB, 916x491px
>>
>>26176303
Because women of all races are crazy as fuck.
>>
>>26176475

I wish Tangrowth still had the boots and it wasn't just some black faceless creature underneath all the vines. The best part of Tangela was that you weren't sure what was underneath.
>>
>>26176554
>I wish Tangrowth still had the boots
It does, it just doesn't want to part with the baby shoes.
>>
Thread is bait, just move along.
>>
>>26176554

Yeah, I was just about to say that. I think after Gen 2 Game Freak just forgot the entire concept behind Tangela, which was ''what the hell is under all those vines, anyway?''

I actually like Tangrowth though for some reason. I like the idea of using those vines offensively as super stretchy arms, giving it more battle prowess.
>>
>>26176607

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Tangrowth is actually among my favorite Pokemon. I just find myself wishing they had taken it in a slightly different direction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.