[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Misty so much! *sobs* Is anyone else really hoping she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Misty.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misty.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
I miss Misty so much! *sobs* Is anyone else really hoping she makes a return to Sun and Moon? That one concept art sketch of the building with Water type Pokémon gives me some reassurance.
>>
You know everyone can tell you're trolling on purpose. Stop.
>>
>>26175839
Not him but misty was a really shit character. Inrewatched the series and all she did was tell and Brock and ash. That was before Togepi too then she just held it until it died
>>
>>26175839
Shiggity Shoo here's your (you)
>>
>misty did nothing for 93 episodes and no one gives a shit

>Serena did nothing for 50 episodes and everyone loses their shit
>>
>>26176290
>did nothing
She participated in that contest thingy
>>
>>26176129
I like how put upon she was in the show. Youngest sister syndrome. Got stuck with a psyduck that can't even swim. Bug phobia. Clearly just a nuisance to Ash in the first couple of episodes. The anime could have been great but it got watered down real fast.
>>
Misty was the worst female companion in the series.

She was a waste of time ever since she got Togepi, Maybe even before that.
>>
>>26176137
>implying OPs can have (you)s
>>
>>26175839
If she does come back, it'll be at the 2nd PWT.

XY takes place at the same time as BW2, so if Sun + Moon takes place after XY, you can bet Misty won't look like that.

>Muh Anime though
Why? They're just gonna plug the new girl protag or have a female gym leader tag along instead.
>>
>>26175839
Kill yourself
>>
>>26176308
>she

stop using pronouns and be specific fag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.