[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ow the edge. http://www.bidnessetc.com/68491-pok emon-sun-m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ejrkdsegs.png (664KB, 813x455px) Image search: [Google]
ejrkdsegs.png
664KB, 813x455px
Ow the edge.

http://www.bidnessetc.com/68491-pokemon-sun-moon-a-third-legendary/
>>
>>26174918
What is your point? We already know about Marshadow.
>>
>>26174918
Are we seriously believing that Marshadow is the third legendary to the Celestial trio just because it has "Mars" in the name? That's a really idiotic reason to believe that considering it also has "Marsh" in the name. Even when pronouncing the name it's clear the focus is "Marsh" not "Mars" since you say Marsh-adow and not Mars-shadow.
>>
>>26174969
it's mar-shadow ばか
>>
>>26174918
>the name includes the word "shadow" so it's automatically full on edgelord material
>>
>>26174969
Shadows are fundamental to eclipses.
>>
>>26174969
It doesn't have the word 'mars' on its name. That's just the retarded american localization.
>>
>>26175003
>>26174993
If this really is the third legendary then this name is on par with Talonflame as one of the worst Pokemon names. Also with Zygarde didn't they not trademark it until a few months before the games released?
>>
>>26174918

>Game Freak has trademarked six names for its upcoming games, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
The names were not trademarked by GameFreak.

>In addition to “Solgaleo” and “Lunaala,” a third name, “Marshadow,” has also been trademarked by Game Freak. We believe this is the third legendary Pokemon’s name, because it is the only one left apart from the other five which already fit in the games' scenario.
No other legendary trio Pokémon has a name based on an English word. Particularly not Solgaleo and Lunaala. It's very unlikely GameFreak will start now for only one Pokémon of the three.

>The starters, in the upcoming games, will be named “Nyabby,” “Ashimari,” and “Mokuroah,” whereas Solgaleo and Lunaala are to be the legendaries’ names.
This is entirely guesswork.

OP, you should be ashamed of even linking to such a badly researched article.
>>
>>26175015
>What is Fire Thunder and Freezer
>>
It's Mar(e)shadow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_%28folklore%29
>>
>>26174969
"Mar" means sea. Everyone's guessing it's that, that the legendaries are based on the Japanese mythology of Izanagi (sun, moon, sea).

At least, everyone who buys into that these are the real names.
>>
>>26175014
How so? No one complains about Dark-krai or Mew, and no one even complains about Talonflame's name any more either. They all have made a name for themselves.
>>
>>26175049
>that the legendaries are based on the Japanese mythology of Izanagi
Isn't that supposed to be the basis for the Sinnoh lore?
>>
>>26175061
Nah man, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are based on Time, Space, and Dark Matter because those three are base forces of the universe.
There was a sub-theme of solids, liquids, and gasses among them too from what I've heard to explain their secondary typings.
>>
>>26175061
Bulbapedia says Dialgia/Palkia are, but I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I meant the gods created from Izanagi's face, not Izanagi himself.
>>
>>26175081
No, that's not it. Dialgia is Steel because diamonds are hard like metal. Palkia is water because pearls are only found underwater. And Giratina, which GF confirmed is based on anti-matter, is a ghost because that's the type GF thinks fits anti-matter best.
>>
>>26175228
It probably both. GameFreak loves double meanings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.