[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves be distributed before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

Will Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves be distributed before Sun & Moon come out? Or will Sun & Moon be able to battle with ORAS (seems impossible since there are new Pokemon), or do you think Thousand Waves and Arrows will just be unused data for Gen 6 games like Arceus / Azure Flute was for Gen 4.
>>
>>26151726
New form zygrade before sun moon
>>
>>26151726
They said you need to transfer mons to get them from XYORAS to SM, not trade them. So, battling will be impossible
>>
>>26151896
There's no data in XY/ORAS for a new form Zygarde. They'll just have to give the moves to 50% Zygarde.
>>
>>26151909
"Can" doesn't mean everything else is "can't".
It does bring up a question because of how it's worded, yes, but it doesn't mean "it can't battle".
>>26151960
Except Zygarde will be in some major shit in S/M, as Perfect Zygarde.
>>
>>26151968
>Except Zygarde will be in some major shit in S/M, as Perfect Zygarde.

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>26151974
The latter of your statement.
>>
>>26151980
>They'll just have to give the moves to 50% Zygarde.

I mean if they're gonna do anything with the moves in Gen 6. Like the thread is about. And also

>New form zygrade before sun moon
>before sun and moon

So they/you meant in Gen 6.
>>
>>26151998
>before sun moon
oh shit I can't fucking read.
excuse me
>>
The Zygarde formes are still on the table. In Japan they're everywere: tv anime, movie, side games, toys, all kinds of merch.

This is basically GF foreshadowing Zygarde's role in Sun and Moon where most likely it will get those moves working.

We still might get these moves distribution for gen 6 for regualr Zygarde but i think they will be bigger deal in gen 7
>>
I would bet there will be a distro with Zygarde to get the moves in XYORAS. Maybe something relating to Pokemon Bank.

I don't think the Perfect Forme will be in those games though. Cell and dog may go un-used in main games though. I wouldn't be surprised if Zygarde Perfect is available in Sun and Moon but I don't think itll be part of the plot at all.
>>
They're being saved for SM the same way Freeze Shock and Ice Burn for BW2. And yes it's likely XYORAS will be able to trade and battle with SM. Floette is probably being saved for next year's movie event or something.
>>
>>26152396
>XYORAS will be able to trade and battle with SM
This isn't likely. RBY vc can only communicate with SM through bank. Why would XYORAS have compatibility with SM yet RBY mons can't be banked into gen 6?
>>
>>26152471
This is where speculation begins.
Maybe there's some code waiting at S/M's end that basically converts these. Such code isn't in the bank itself, they're probably trying to have it be lightweight as is.
>>
>>26152043
>This is basically GF foreshadowing Zygarde's role in Sun and Moon

its them hyping the anime XYZ finale and the last gen 6 movie
>>
>>26152043
Why would they make the third of a past gen's trio the main focus of the next gen? This isn't gen 6.5. The directors of the anime just fucked up and didn't pay attention to their memos. It's incredibly evident at this point.
Xygarde's extra forms will probably be minor post game content with no story in sun and moon,.
>>
>>26152657
>>The Zygarde formes are still on the table. In Japan they're everywere: tv anime, movie, side games, toys, all kinds of merch.
>its them hyping the anime XYZ finale and the last gen 6 movie
ftfy

What's actually foreshadowing Zygarde in S/M is...Zygarde itself.
>>
>>26152692
>Why would they make the third of a past gen's trio the main focus of the next gen?
Exactly.
>This isn't gen 6.5
Exactly, it's most likely gen 6.
>>
>>26152657
Zygarde formes arent anime exclusive so they will appear in games. the next games are Sun and Moon so its obvious they will have Zygarde formes

>>26152692
>Why would they make the third of a past gen's trio the main focus of the next gen? This isn't gen 6.5.
Who said Zygarde will be main focus of Sun and Moon. It will be side stuff or post game
>>
>>26152734
>Zygarde formes arent anime exclusive so they will appear in games
>source: my ass
This is most likely the case, sure, but don't pretend like this is confirmed yet, TPC has done more retarded things than leaving alternate forms of an important legendary out of the main series.
>>
The Zygarde forms, and Ash-Greninja show such a disconnect between the intentions of those working on the games, and those working on the anime.
I agree Zygarde 100% and these moves will probably just be post game stuff in sun and moon, but how the hell will they fit in the smaller forms in any meaningful way? This clearly wasn't the original plan.
>>
>>26152788
Can you list some comparable blunders?
>>
>>26152788
I never said it was confirmed but at the same time its hard to believe GF would promote heavily some powerful formes only for the anime's sake, not to mention the fanbases rage if that would turn out to be true
>>
>>26152797
ghost type in gen I
>>
>>26152799
The only form that's logically powerful is Zygarde 100%. The other forms are probably even weaker than regular Zygarde.
>>
>>26152799
i wouldnt be upset at all if that ben 10 gundam never shows its face in a main series game.
>>
>>26152810
TPC didn't exist in gen 1
>>
>>26152820
Im sure some people wouldnt but majority would, specially since it would mean potentially more anime exclusives
>>
>>26152810
That was over 2 decades ago. What about another one?
>>
>>26151726
100% form will be on the game anyway
>>
>>26151726
So more autism for Pokemon?
>>
They need to patch the game, has moves are not fully coded in terms of damage calculations
>>
What if the cover mascots are Z-Core Red and Blue?
>>
sun and moon are likely part of the gen 6

its been stated already that the colors on zygardes chest match the colors of xy and sun/moon, so theyre likely connected to the story of zygarde

sm is our 3rd game(s), relaxe faggots
>>
>>26152788
> TPC has done more retarded things than leaving alternate forms of an important legendary out of the main series

No they haven't.
>>
>>26152471
For money. Why make it work with XYORAS when they can get people to buy SM instead? It would also need a major patch which GF doesn't do.
>>
>>26157898
Leaving out content from the same generation on a system that has wifi/updates.
>>
>>26151726
S/M

In which you will be teased with new locked legendaries/moves that will be only available in the games after that
>>
>>26157937
It's not retarded for them because they make more money. The same way they make more money shilling the crap out of Zygarde's forme so kids will see it and buy the games featuring them.

They didn't reduce Zygarde's BST and waste time developing 2 hidden signature moves for it for nothing. It WILL be in Sun/Moon. The real question is how much plot relevance it will have.
>>
>>26152043
Or the developers went "there's always a third version, so we should have Zygarde ready to go". Then it turned out there wasn't a third version.

I'm sure it's alternate forms and moves will be available in SM, but I doubt it will have any real plot relevance.
>>
>>26159237
It wouldn't surprise me if this was another case of Nintendo intervening to prevent a third version. That's why we got BW2 you know.
>>
>>26152488
Nah, it'll use the Poke Transporter.
>>
>>26159237
>>26159396
There is no cancelled Z version. They had SM's release schedule planned since XY development.

They don't just randomly can games with a franchise this big.
>>
>>26159409
That was made for gen 5, you dunce.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.