[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with some tools I analyzed all the boards on 4chan and came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1428162064864.png (528KB, 644x786px) Image search: [Google]
1428162064864.png
528KB, 644x786px
So with some tools I analyzed all the boards on 4chan and came to the result, that /vp/ has procentually more tripcode users than any other board on all of 4chan.

Can anyone think of a reason why? I don't know much about /vp/ or Pokemon.
>>
/vp/ is also the most underage board.
>>
>>26150288
No idea but I wouldn't be surprised.

and maybe only like 1/10 of the tripcode users are justified in their use - artists/leakers/etc.

The rest are usually ebin memesters or attention whores.
>>
>>26150288
I doubt that. The board with the most tripfags would almost certainly be /vg/ since each general has its own lot of them.
>>
There's a lot of underage posters too. It's to be expected.

Remember Brett?
>>
the showderp general requires tripcode users to follow its own "rules" and they cycle frequently 24/7 to different people/tripcodes.
>>
>>26150309
I might have to disagree with you on that one.
I feel maybe 4/10 trips would be justifiable, the showderp threads alone probably contribute quite a large number, along with draw threads, and maybe the wi-fi general?
This is just specualtion however.
>>
>>26150288
1) You're wrong, /o/ has the most.
2) RP faggotry threads. Almost everyone in them is a tripfag.
>>
>>26150288
I just use tripcodes when I need to be addressed. The last time was for a Personality Guess thread a couple of months ago.

So I don't care, it's not my fault.
>>
>>26150288
There's no fucking way /vp/ has more tripfags than /vg/.

Also keep in mind shit like Showderp probably makes up a good chunks of tripcode users that never use the trips outside that thread.

/vp/ still has too many though.
>>
>>26150288
It's probably due to a lot of board crossposters. Lots of users on other boards see Pokemon as a hobby or interest, a lot of those users are tripcode users, I assume they feel like they need a trip here as well. That's my best guess.

Because no one browses JUST /vp/, r-right?
>>
>>26150288
Is this active tripcodes or tripcode use across all time (using an archive or some such)?

In the beginning of /vp/ there was a rush to claim Pokemon as tripcodes which died down, so I could see if this was an "all time" data survey that it would be one of the highest.
>>
Showderp is probably the source of the majority of trips.
I'm surprised it isn't /tg/ though due to the nature of quest threads
Only thread I browse on /vg/ is /d2g/ which is actually trip-free, so I can't comment on that.
>>
File: image.png (421KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421KB, 500x686px
>>26150288
i call this one bold and ash
>>
Landfill unmoderated "sweep the problems under the rug" board filled with retarded kids and spineless thralls. All tripshits are worthless attention whores and are to be shot execution-style, spat upon and burned to cinders, along with all memory of their existence.
>>
>>26150627
Clover thread also contributes quite well. Some there are justifiable, but most are just attention whores. It's probably the large amout of generals and micro-communities on this board, each with their own tripfags, justified or not.
>>
>>26150288
Probably /wfg/ and other threads where you have to show your Friend Code. Plus drawthreads and project threads where the devs post regularly.
>>
>>26150297
>>26150309
>>26150547
>>26150568
>>26150610
>>26150627
>>26150641
>>26150693
>>26151185
>>26151204
>>26151222
>>26151300
>>26151316
>>26151337
>>26151353
>>26151887
OP here, just want to say that I rused all of you. I didn't analyze anthing, LOL!
>>
Lies, I'm from /asp/ and there is a fucking lot of tripfags there.
>>
>>26153483
wow, such an accomplishment.
>>
>>26151316
More like belongs in the trash!
>>
>>26153483
the funnier joke is you taking time to quote all those posts
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.