[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this autistic tumblrtard "GENDERFUCK ATTACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Please.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Please.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
There's this autistic tumblrtard "GENDERFUCK ATTACK HELLICOPTERFLUID" in one of my classes, and she's into pokemon, and her antics are so autistic, they make me want to quit this game forever. Please dont let my interest die. Post anything to help a brother out.
>>
File: 1459990902744.png (523KB, 1154x695px) Image search: [Google]
1459990902744.png
523KB, 1154x695px
>>26142305
Subscribed.
>>
>>26142305
just ignore her and play the game as you enjoy it normally
>>
have you tried,i dont know, not being an autismo and ignoring her, or not letting other people's dumb shit to affect your enjoyment of something?
>>
Challenge her to a battle and wreck her shit.
>>
>>26142305
>Browsing /vp/
>Liking Pokemon in general
>Not learning to ignore her
>Calling HER autistic
We're all autistic, OP just ask her out and move on.
>>
>>26142305
>not being genderfuck attack helicopterfluid demimorphic trigender bomb explosivesexual
Check your privilege.
>>
>>26142340
Did it. Part of why she's autistic is she cant accept losses. Claimed my shiny greninja was clearly hacked because starters are shiny locked.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>vp bringing more tumblr issues to the sight

Like...you know, ignore it? And...here's a shocker--remember why YOU like the franchise and hold on to that.

I'm not making fun of you, Anon, but this is common sense and I know you're better than this.
>>
File: Things that never happened.jpg (69KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
Things that never happened.jpg
69KB, 640x920px
>>26142305
>>
>>26142305
>not identifying as a main battle tank
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26142312
Post 2DS user
>>
so whats the best pokemon song that never gets posted in music threads? I'd say it's this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JuUMAvOBk
>>
>>26142305
Did you just start liking pokemin yesterday?

We all have to do the."good franchise-shit fanbase" tradeoff.
>>
File: ferroshitfag autism.jpg (108KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
ferroshitfag autism.jpg
108KB, 774x1032px
Here, I'll help OP. Have a beautiful sculpture by one of the fans of the most popular and '''''''beloved'''''''' pokemon

Doesnt this just inspire you?
>>
>>26142305
JustinRPG and Chris Chan like the same game as me, and here I am.
>>
>>26142305
Can't you just take care of your own life? Works wonders for me
>>
>>26142478
I lived in such a small town that most fans were pretty cool. This is one of my few encounters with autistic pokefans.

It probably won't be the last.
>>
>>26142498
the fact that someone tried to make one despite being terrible at arts and crafts shows it's beloved
>>
>>26142498
Awww did you do it anon? That's cute, no joke
>>
>>26142522
This will be true of everything you like, just the level of how visible those people are will vary.

Don't sweat it and continue being normal. I mean, you don't introduce yourself as someone who plays Pokemon, right? Just keep on keeping on.
>>
>>26142312
>Poorfag excuses
>>
>letting other peoples' behavior influence how much you like something
How old are you, OP?
>>
>>26142498
>lavalval Ignis
>those sleeves

fuckin scrub
>>
>>26142312
t. poorfag with only a 2DS
>>
>>26142305
mega fug her
>>
>>26142509
>>26142520
/thread
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.