[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do britbongs pronounce mega evolve as mega revolve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1414552729021.jpg (26KB, 317x310px) Image search: [Google]
1414552729021.jpg
26KB, 317x310px
why do britbongs pronounce mega evolve as mega revolve? they sound retarded
>>
>>26142286
They occasionaly add an r to certain words, I don't know if they realize they do this.

I think it's pretty hot desu.
>>
File: 1433205479488.jpg (68KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433205479488.jpg
68KB, 1083x720px
>>26142286
>tfw britbong
>said it to myself aloud right now
>tfw you're right
>>
>>26142286
There are hundreds of accents in Bongistan, only the retarded ones speak wrong.
>>
What's a britbong?
>>
>>26142286
Its low class cockney fucks
>>
>>26142286
it's the way certain accents separate vowel sounds
>>
Because it's fucking irritating to say it like some trailer guy, emphasizing way too much on the ''E'' at the beginning of ''evolve''

Megarevolve is much faster to say than Mega E-volve. It's quicker, and it's less unpleasant. There's no need to sound like an infomercial guy when you're talking casually about something.
>>
A lot of britslimes have accents that just tack on an R to words that end with A because according to >>26142377, it's easier to say.
>>
>>26142286
Because britbongs are retarded. What country just outright bans their national day devoted to their own country because middle class white leftist a deemed it "racist"? Only a retarded country would do that.
>>
>>26142386
Yeah no this didn't happen.
>>
>>26142389
Then why did I hear a bunch of shit about St. George's Day getting banned?
>>
>>26142384

It shouldn't be easier to say ACCORDING to anything. It's an objectively faster word that rolls off the tongue. Words with R sounds and L sounds are quicker to say in any language.
>>
>>26142401
You mean one city council tried to ban the selling of Red Roses (the flower of St George) on Saint Georges day in the marketplace of one town because the red rose represents the British leftist Labour party and St Georges day falls within purdah.

They didnt ban the day so get your facts straight before you spew bullshit you retard.
>>
>>26142401
exactly, you heard a bunch of shit.

We celebrated St George's day last week, just no one really cares about it
>>
>>26142377
Some trailer guy?
You mean people who speak your language better than you do?
At least people can understand us when we speak.
You guys have lost track of your Rs and are just displacing them it seems.
You know its a problem when you start confusing people the minute you open your mouth.
Did he say Maw or Mar?
Did he say evolving or revolving?
>>
It's called the intrusive R. britbongs have no idea how to use the language they invented.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.