[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two new events have been announced for North America. Following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Two new events have been announced for North America. Following the Zygarde event, which is due to end on May 8th in North America, a Shiny Xerneas is to be distributed on the Nintendo Network from May 11th through to May 17th. After that, a Shiny Yveltal is to be distributed on the Nintendo Network from May 20th through to May 26th. European distributions of these have yet to be announced.

WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THESE EVENTS
>>
>>26142023
I'll probably use the Shiny Xerneas, since as a first an event Pokemon is given out on my birthday.
>>
>>26142023
We can finally legitimately get that raw bacon!
>>
>>26142023
>not european
fuck the pokemon company international
>>
>>26142484
The Zygarde was announced for Europe slightly before NA, this is just the opposite happening.
>>
Then what's the point of getting XY then?
>>
>>26142493

They came out 3 years ago. Anyone who wanted Xernes/Yvetal already bought them.
>>
>>26142023
>shiny-locked legends
>via nintendo network

holy shit this is awesome, and perfect for vgc16 since I don't have to play shitty games again just to get them
>>
>>26142492
both europe and america have events until may 26, after that they'll most likely release volcanion worlwide or something. The difference is that in that time America is getting all legends and europe is getting just zygarde. The only way I can see europe getting them now is through fucking codes again.
>>
File: xerneasevent.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
xerneasevent.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
I noticed something strange. When you receive a Shiny Xerneas through event, it shows up as some sort of Active/Neutral hybrid with the beige body colours of the Active forme and the light blue horns missing its tips from the Neutral forme. Why the fuck does this happen? Pic related. Beige but no rainbows.
>>
>>26142535
The French leaker did say Xerneas and Yveltal are planned to be distributed in Europe, but it seems he didn't know how.
>>
>>26142580
>french leaker

You mean the guy who accessed the Mystery Gift servers.
>>
>>26142580
please no codes...pleasee!!!!
>>
When is the legendary bird trio?
>>
>>26142595
This. When's the newsletter usually sent out?
>>
>>26142535
It doesn't really matter either way since I'll just inject the wondercard if it is a code.
>>
>>26142612
Same. There's literally no difference anyways so why bother with the trip to the store.
>>
>>26142612
>>26142629
Why bother waiting for the legit event if you're going to hack anyway?
>>
>>26142654
>Implying injecting the wondercard doesn't give you the legit event
>>
>>26142552
Well, Xerneas actually has two different models for Active and Neutral, and two different textures for the body parts being either beige or blue, so my guess is they, for whatever reason, set it to appear from an event with the Neutral model but Active texture. I can't imagine why they'd do this on purpose so maybe it's a weird oversight?
>>
>>26142689
This makes sense if the colours for the horns are stored separately from the rest of its body textures. Even though the horns are beige, the circular "things" at the root of the horns are still blue instead of rainbowy. This means they used the model for Neutral with the body textures for Active and the horn textures for Neutral. Boy what a fuckup.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.