[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I scoffed at people who thought Magearna was a gen 7 mon at first,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I scoffed at people who thought Magearna was a gen 7 mon at first, but I've been off the gen 6.5 train for a long time now. . . . So, on reflection, isn't it kinda really weird that this is the first gen 7 pokémon they chose to reveal?
>>
It's a gen 6 Pokemon.
>>
Its gen 5 pokemon
>>
did they not reveal Victini first in Gen V?
>>
Ho-Oh was first gen II pokemon revealed
>>
>>26136686
Victini was gen 4.5
>>
>>26136669
the order for first reveals so far
Ho-oh
Kecleon
Munchlax
and gen VI got yveltal, xerneas, froakie, chespin and fennekin all at once.
>>
>>26136686
Was it revealed or teased with no information?

It was basically the same position as squishy the power cell thing was actually.
>>
>>26136700
i forgot zoroark for gen V
>>
>>26136700
You forgot Donphan, Marill, and Snubbul for gen 2
>>
>>26136740
ho-oh was revealed in the first goddamn episode of the anime
>>
File: 1460458638741.png (229KB, 1000x417px) Image search: [Google]
1460458638741.png
229KB, 1000x417px
>>26136740
no i did no, because ho-oh was first and the others didnt come until months later.

gen VI is the only gen so far where more than one pokemon was revealed simultaneously as part of the first look.
>>
>>26136686
They revealed Zorua and Zoroark first, and revealing a next gen Pokemon that has a big role in the last movie of one gen isn't uncommon. The Gen 6 anime is coming to a close later this year so they it was around the right time for them to reveal Magearna.
>>
>>26136765
i miss the way they used to tease gens for years beforehand.
>>
>>26136778
take off your nostalgia goggles that shit was utterly infuriating
>>
>>26137982
Not for me!
>>
>>26137982
it wasnt infuriating for me since i was a child for gens 1 and 2, middle school for 3 but didnt spend time on the internet then and almost forgot about pokemon until gen 4 dropped.

gens 5,6 and now 7 are my only 'leak seasons'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.