[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that if sun moon uses the same pentagon system as xy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sunmoonpentagon.png (85KB, 739x260px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonpentagon.png
85KB, 739x260px
reminder that if sun moon uses the same pentagon system as xy and oras it's gen 6.
>>
6.5 fags are still here?
>>
>>26133436
This, yeah, wtf.
>>
>>26133430
6.5 meme have been already debunk.
>>
Hawaii fags will go DUDE THAT DOESN'T COUNT LMAO against any possible piece of proof
>>
Reminder:
Sage 6.5/6fag threads they only want attention.

Reminder:
New Pokemon = new generation.
>>
>m-muh obscure nintendo site mistranslation!
>th-the data is going to be unused because it doesn't fit my theory!
>new pokemon = new gen even when literally everything else is like gen 6!

There. I summed up gen 7 fag argument.
>>
>No compatibility
>Only way of connection is through Pokebank
>Still uses the pentagon system
>I-It's still gen 6 guys!
>>
>>26133455
I'm a gen 6 fag and I still think it's hawaii. They can do a new region and have it be the same gen.
>>
>>26133486
>>No compatibility

It will have battle and trade compatibility though. Why else would they make thousand arrows and thousand waves and eternal floette?
>>
>>26133472
I know this is bait, but I gotta bite anyway.

>literally everything about sun an moon will be like gen 6!

Like, we legitimately don't know anything about the games other than their names. This is a major assumption, at least try to make your bait post slightly credible.
>>
>>26133506
>Why else would they make thousand arrows and thousand waves and eternal floette?
We have no way of knowing if those are in the code of Sun and Moon at the moment, plus the Thousand moves could easily be released on an event Zygarde later this year before Sun and Moon release, as for Eternal Floette she could have easily been put in the code because AZ was originally supposed to use her in the post game but they scrapped the idea but kept her model and signature move in.
>>
Can someone explain what the pentagon thing is even about?

And I hope it is Gen 7 so there is a chances of IVs being removed
>>
>>26133603
>plus the Thousand moves could easily be released on an event Zygarde later this year before Sun and Moon release

there is literally a zygarde event going in europe and america right now. You think there's going to be ANOTHER one before the end of the year? Are you serious?

AZ using Floette doesn't justify them going out of their way to change its stats. It's definitely meant to be used by the player.
>>
>>26133615
any mon bred in gen 6 has a pentagon on their summary page, the data that puts it there allows for two more version to do this. so 6.5 fags insist that any game that makes the pentagon is gen 6.
>>
>>26133615
As far as I'm aware the blue pentagon symbol was used on a Pokemon to show that it was born in Kalos, not that it was born specifically in a Gen 6 game. So now some people are convinced that if that symbol shows up in Sun and Moon that it means they're still a part of Gen 6.
>>
>>26133430
No. You can still have traded compatability and not battle compatibility. By your logic GSC are Gen 1
>>
>>26133636
no its gen 6, not kalos. pokemon bred in hoenn have the mark
>>
>>26133644
>and not battle compatibility.

It will have battle compatibility though.
>>
>>26133627
>there is literally a zygarde event going in europe and america right now. You think there's going to be ANOTHER one before the end of the year? Are you serious?
Why couldn't there be? There is nothing saying they couldn't do another event Zygarde and have it have the Thousand moves in its move set.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.