[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how fucking pathetic are the japanese? You can't go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ss+(2016-01-04+at+12.31.19).jpg (47KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-04+at+12.31.19).jpg
47KB, 600x603px
Just how fucking pathetic are the japanese? You can't go on a fucking online match without a chink with his shitty smogon team, which is 80% of the time the same shit over and over. And if you just want to avoid playing ranked after grinding your mons after breeding over and over, then you just play friendly matches. And what do you find there? Chinks with fucking mega kangaskhan and mega gengar. Seriously. The most pathetic fanbase of them all
>>
>>26119768
Just play battle sims online like Showdown.

I don't know why GF bothers globalizing pokemon games now when the games are dead after 3 months and left with tryhard chinks congregating in Hokkaido only. Same kinds who ask for mews on GTS.
>>
File: newfagsandcasuals.png (532KB, 953x469px) Image search: [Google]
newfagsandcasuals.png
532KB, 953x469px
>>26119768
>He doesn't know why this is a thing
The start of XY was the first time the world could random play. Japs had their own meta, which was based on reacting to your opponent, where Western meta is based on predicting.
For the first while, Western players were crushing Japs because predicting > reacting.
So to bridge the gap, the Japs just all started going to smogon tops and whatever bullshit would help them win, like time stalling

This is an explanation, not an excuse. They're worthless shits, and generally bad players besides.
>>
>>26122186
Define reacting in these situations.
>>
>>26122349
Player 1 sends out pidgeot, player 2 sends out jolteon.
Player one switches, player 2 uses thunderbolt, instead of predicting. Player 1 may even choose to leave it in and just take the hit.
Sound retarded? That's why they were getting their asses beat.
>>
>>26122186
So, what you're saying is, the west ruined pokemon battling by predicting instead of casually playing and reacting.
>>
>>26122532
Pretty much.
Now the game is a switch fest until someone mispredicts.
>>
>>26122186
>>26122483
>making shit up

Japan dominated XY from day 1, you are acting like they had no prior competitive scene
>>
I dunno, bog standard smogon shit is all over the place, which is silly considering how lvl 50 changes things. The have there unique gimmick stuff which is neat, I saw a few moody smreagal that stalled and transformed. The shit they come up with is funny as hell sometimes. I
>>
>>26122564
>What is reading comprehension
No, I said they had their own meta. It's fundamentally different to ours. The foundation of our meta makes it easily overcome their meta.

I was there at the start with my fuckin ingame team beating the shit out of japs who wouldn't try to predict because it wasn't the battle style they were used to.
>>
File: 1231245123.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1231245123.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
>Using the meta
>Pathetic
>>
>>26122919
>anecdotal evidence
In that case back in early gen 5 I played against a bunch of japs that predicted as opposed to reacted.
Mine predates yours so there we go.
>>
Game freak needs to ban legendaries from online play.

Megas will be more difficult to ban though, since some are fine and others are overpowered as shot.
>>
Whenever GF decides to add a variety of new game modes to play online will be the day it will become fun.
>>
File: 2144-Shiny-Articuno.png (64KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
2144-Shiny-Articuno.png
64KB, 300x248px
>>26123017

>some megas are fine
>but all legendaries are overpowered

Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>26122919
Were you playing unranked? You can look back at XY's season 1 ladders and it's a sea of Japanese players at the top
>>
>>26122919
What is the Jap meta like?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.