[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Zygarde event >doesn't have Thousand Arrows or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: czXzjsg[1].jpg (28KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
czXzjsg[1].jpg
28KB, 400x480px
>New Zygarde event
>doesn't have Thousand Arrows or Thousand Waves

So we all agree SM is gen 6 now right? Why would they waste a perfectly good opportunity to distribute Thousand Arrows and Waves instead of leaving them unused like gen 7 fags keep suggesting? They're already implemented in gen 6. So they will be used in gen 6.
>>
They don't have to implement them at all. They could just add them to its move set next gen for all we know. Just wait and see if it uses them in the movie.
>>
>>26119735
>They don't have to implement them at all

They already did. But why would they waste time implementing something not to be used when they can easily throw it into an event?
>>
>>26119690
Kinesis was programmed on RGB but no Pokémon could learn it, even then it could be selected by Metronome. On Pokémon Yellow they made Kadabra and Alakazam to learn it.

On RS two moves (Icicle Spear and Volt Tackle) were programmed, but like Kinesis on Gen I, no Pokémon could learn it. Comes FRLG and Shellder can learn Icicle Spear, and since it has been its signature move. Comes E and they made Pichu learn the move by breeding through a complicated method (Put two Pikachu or Raichu on the Day-Care and make sure that the male one is holding the Light Orb)

Like Gen I and Gen III two moves (Freeze Shock and Ice Burn) were programmed on BW but no Pokémon could learn it. Comes B2/W2 and they made them Kyurem to learn it by Absofusion with either Zekrom or Reshiram with Kyurem knowing Glaciate.

On XY two more moves (Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves) were programmed and no Pokémon can learn it. Comes February 2016 and Gen VII confirmed by revealing SM and these two moves weren't available yet.
>>
>>26119845
>On Pokémon Yellow they made Kadabra and Alakazam to learn it.
So it still ended up being available in the gen.

>Comes FRLG and Shellder can learn Icicle Spear, and since it has been its signature move. Comes E and they made Pichu learn the move by breeding through a complicated method

>Comes B2/W2 and they made them Kyurem to learn it by Absofusion with either Zekrom or Reshiram with Kyurem knowing Glaciate
>>
>>26119767
What is Mega Lati@s in XY?
>>
>>26119845
Also ORAS Pokédex has an animation for Zygarde that is used when using Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves, but both moves aren't available by normal circumstances (unused)
>>
>>26119876
>What is Mega Lati@s in XY?

Something that's available in XY by getting ORAS and trading it to XY. It can also battle with XY.
>>
File: ross.jpg (29KB, 580x329px) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
29KB, 580x329px
>OT: Descartes
>>
>>26119690
I don't Sun/Moon is Gen 6, but I do think that Thousand Arrows/Waves will be available on Zygarde in Sun/Moon. Keep in mind Pokemon Bank, where for the first time since Gen II, we'll be able to transfer Pokemon from Sun/Moon back to X/Y/OR/AS, and like how OR/AS has restrictions on, say, sending a Groudon with Precipice Blades to X/Y, there would be restrictions for new Pokemon and Pokemon with new moves. That being said, though, the restrictions may not block Thousand Arrows/Waves on Zygarde.

The fact that Thousand Arrows/Waves weren't distributed alongside with this Zygarde proves that there is something else involving Zygarde going on that we're not aware of yet.
>>
>>26119690
>Caring more about a US shiny Xerneas/Yveltal distribution than this goddamn Zygarde. Still holding out.
>>
>>26119690
Or guess what? They will be introduced in SM and SM will still be Gen 7 because Gen 2 could trade with Gen 1
>>
>>26119978
Or guess what? They'll be introduced in SM and SM will still be Gen 6 because Gen 2 couldn't battle with Gen 1
>>
>>26119984
Let's settle this: if SM has the same graphics as XY and ORAS they'll be finally recognized as Gen 6.5, but, if the graphics are different from XY amd ORAS they'll be recognized as Gen 7 (Pokemon models/sprites don't have to be on this because Stadium 2 reuses all the models yet they belong to two different Gens, and that most on non-Gen 5 Pokemon sprites are reused from DP)
>>
>>26119845
>>26119873
Oh shit!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.