[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured some things out. >Unova is America >If we take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-War.png (434KB, 732x415px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-War.png
434KB, 732x415px
I figured some things out.

>Unova is America
>If we take Kalos = Europe instead of Kalos = exclusively France
>the Kalos war was with Unova and was analogous to the Revolutionary War.
>Unova keeps being in war like the one Surge was in, because it's America.
This is objectively truth.
>>
Wrong.
Unova = New York.
>>
Actually, Unova was probably an ally of Kalos. Which is why there are Reshiram and Zekrom statues in the Parfum Palace garden.
>>
>>26119611
To be honest those statues doesn't make sense at all. Reshiram and Zekrom has barely even existed at all, considering they split during a civil war and went into slumber at the end of it and only woke up again in BW.
>>
whatever the region is in sun and moon will more then likely be the region kalos was at war with. I think sun and moon will have its own legendary duo where zygarde is also the third legendary there as well. Maybe zygarde itself was a major key in the war between the two regions or something
>>
>>26119647
Zygarde won't be the trio master of Sun and Moon's legendaries, since we already got the name of said legendary. The master of Solgaleo and Lanaala is most likely Marshadow. Is it confirmed? No, of course not, nothing on this matter is. But judging by its name and the fact that it was trademarked with Solgaleo and Lanaala makes it much, much more plausible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.