[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time coming to /vp/ in a long time and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

This is my first time coming to /vp/ in a long time and I'm seeing a lot of stuff on these supposed leaks.

Does anyone have the history of the owl and such?
>>
>>26117978
>history
Despite what anyone will tell you, there is none
>>
>>26117978
People posted 20 different fake leaks
people started shitposting the owl
for some reason they think large amounts of shitposting is evidence is to why it's real

that's about it
>>
>>26117987
I understand it may be fake, just wanna know the timelines. I'm a skeptic and don't believe most leaks but I did believe the gen 5 and sm4sh leaks.

However, leaks like sm4sh were huge and had people in denial. Despite video footage and dozens of images. Still, denial.

From what I've seen, trademarks seem to match up with some images posted on 2ch a while back. Also there's a blurry paper that looks like the owl? If this is all there is, then believers should be much less harsh versus the deniers.
>>
>>26118007
There's no such thing as a "blurry paper that looks like the owl". Literally the only argument the owl-believers have is that they leaked around the time the name-trademarks did. That's it. And the only "footage" they have is some lineart someone posted on 2ch.
>>
>>26118067
I have no strong opinion yet, just want some facts and pics with explanations
>>
>>26118069
I just gave you all the facts there are? Seriously, this is really it. The rest of this month-old discussion is nothing but shitposting and hot air. People are literally fucking each other over a hand-drawn picture that was posted on 2ch.
>>
>>26118067
The starter pics came out before the trademarks. And now everyone is shitposting because the names "apparently" match the designs.
>>
>>26118092
He's literally trying to steer the conversation a certian direction, don't you notice the obvious falseflag?
>>
>>26118523
They don't though, the Rock Monster is in no way a cat, and these names have many possible translations so they could fit pretty much anything
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.