[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Americas (USA/Canada) are yet again getting shafted on these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: yveltalevent.jpg (15KB, 400x240px)
yveltalevent.jpg
15KB, 400x240px
The Americas (USA/Canada) are yet again getting shafted on these god damn event pokemon. Granted i'd never actually use them and they'd just rot in my box as trophies, but thats not the point. Every event we get the rest of the world eventually gets, but Japan and various places in Europe are always getting special exclusive shit that we'll never get to see.

Pic related from Serebii. Spain getting a shiny Yveltal
>>
Two nukes weren't enough, I guess.

Stay mad, burgerfag.
>>
>>26110824
Hmmm... This is sad... I already have the one from Japan though. Anyone want one?
>>
>>26110824
Well, nips don't like people that are not nips or white. Yurop is the only continent with 90%< while America has less than 60%. It clearly is a racial issue.

:^)
>>
>>26110824
GIVE AMERICA EVENTS YOU FUCKING NIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26110824

We're going to get them eventually. TPCi announced that we're getting three TCG tins featuring Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Zygarde back in March and we say images of 'em last month.
>>
File: [barks].jpg (10KB, 169x233px) Image search: [Google]
[barks].jpg
10KB, 169x233px
>>26110824
>The Americas (USA/Canada) are yet again getting shafted on these god damn event pokemon.
Shut the fuck up, you get tons of events and host many world events every year and you even have your own merchandise store. Meanwhile, stuff like this is the ONLY thing europe gets.
>>
>WAAAAAH IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE ABOUT US WAAAAAH
Fuck off, burgerstan.
>>
>>26110824

Spain? Fucking seriously?

That country is only good for cheap holidays. Saying that, I hope that the event happens in October, I'll be able to get it then.
>>
>>26111242
>Shut the fuck up, you get tons of events and host many world events every year and you even have your own merchandise store.
>and host many world events every year and you even have your own merchandise store.

Blame high tariffs, there's a reason why the only Pokemon World Championship that was hosted outside of the US was in Canada.
>>
File: this is america too.gif (9KB, 340x367px) Image search: [Google]
this is america too.gif
9KB, 340x367px
Meanwhite, 80% of the America doesn't get anything.
>>
>>26110824
>spain
no, one convenction, in one city, once.
As a European I'm just as fucked as ameribros
>>
At least I got the Zygarde.
>>
>>26111541
Puerto Rico gets NA games
>>
>>26111672
Puerto Rico is part of the USA.
>>
>>26111933
tell that to the constitution lmao
the constitution says it belongs to the USA yet is not part of the USA
>>
>>26111242
Yeah, one store in New York. For those of us that don't live on the west coast, That store may as well be on Japan. I'm not driving from Nevada to New York just to buy a bunch of overpriced pokemon plushies
>>
>>26111274
1. We are the largest market for pokemon games and merchandise. It would make more sense they they'd cater to our needs moreso than, say, flippin' Spain or Germany.
>>
File: 654164141.png (679KB, 754x737px) Image search: [Google]
654164141.png
679KB, 754x737px
>>26113306
>New York
>west coast
>>
>>26113348
lol yeah, I realized the typo right after I posted.
>>
>>26110824
>The Americas (USA/Canada)
The americas encoposes North, Central and South america dumbass
>>
>>26113306
This. It's a Nintendo World Store with a smaller Pokémon section now too.
>>
>>26114758
Nobody cares Javier
>>
>>26114818
nice one MacLakynn
>>
>>26110824
You call that bad?
we don´t even got GF mew or the new GF Darkrai
Worldwide event my ass
>>
Zyngarde suddenly went up for Americans bizarrely.
>>
>>26115103
I fucking hate the events that shill GameStop here.
>going to go get event Shiny Giratina
>GameStop closest to me says they aren't doing the event anymore
>have to drive to another fucking GameStop to get the Giratina
>event literally had one more week to go and the employees at that GameStop probably sold it to some faggot
>>
>>26115109
>This anon is fuck of shit, but I will lock
>Sudenly Zygarde
Thanks anon
>>
>UPCOMING USA EVENTS
manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
>>
>>26115222
?

>>26115146
GameStop left PR so we're beyond fucked))))
heck, for the pokemon 20 legends I'm having a friend in the states go to GS and get codes for herself and me
>>
>>26115751
>GameStop left PR so we're beyond fucked))))
>heck, for the pokemon 20 legends I'm having a friend in the s

Those don't really count, i'm talking about rare event mons. Not the crap that everyone gets regardless of region.
>>
File: 9sSv3zW.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
9sSv3zW.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>we have to go to gamestop get some of the 20th legends
>euros don't

>euros get another fucking hoopa
>we don't

Why do they fucking hate us so much?
>>
>>26111242
I feel you bro
>ORAS
>worldwide release
>except europe
We will be the last to get sun and moon
>>
>>26110824
>Implying you Amerifags has it worse than us in Europe
Are you even aware of the hundreds of events you've gotten that we Eurofags never got the chance to have? Fuck off, go eat some fucking burgers or whatever you do when you get huffy over nothing.
>>
>>26113306
>west coast
lol'd

but as someone who lived in NY until this year, let me say even I have not gotten to go to the pokemon store. If you're not in NYC, long island, or Joisey you'll probably never see it because NYC is such a shit vacation spot so it's not worth visiting if you can't make a day trip out of it, and everytime I went to NYC my friends, despite some of them being trips I paid for, wouldn't go to the places i wanted to go
>in b4 beta

Kinda hard to usher three people to a pokemon store if they don't want to go.

Maybe next time I vist my family i'll take a trip down but if there's no events going on idk how worth it it is to go

The ONE store in NYC is literally nothing for the US to brag about. If there was maybe one on the west coast too, sure, but I doubt that'll happen since the reign of pokemon is slowly slowly dying.
>>
>>26120293
>NYC is such a shit vacation spot
no it's not
behead the heathens
>>
File: 1461858423847.jpg (77KB, 583x414px) Image search: [Google]
1461858423847.jpg
77KB, 583x414px
>>26117988
Probably because of this site
>>
>>26120381
It is. I lived in upstate NY my whole life and visited NYC multiple times during it. It's not a good vacation spot and only morons who think spending money = having a vacation think it is lol.

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's a vacation spot honey. It's a tourist destination, full of overpriced traps to trick retards like you.

Plus it's just expensive in general.
>>
>>26111395

Source?
>>
>>26111672
the rest of america gets the games at the same time US does, we just get no events
>>
>>26111132
Pick me.
>>
>>26111242
Are you retarded?
First off, that shit isn't even a Pokemon Center anymore. It's just a Nintendo World Store.
Second, it's in New York. That's a long fucking ways away from Washington State.
>>
File: 1458582722686.gif (8KB, 821x389px) Image search: [Google]
1458582722686.gif
8KB, 821x389px
>>26120646
I live in a tourist trap sweatie
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.