[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you care what gender your pokemon are? Do you just catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1456471254607.jpg (59KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1456471254607.jpg
59KB, 843x843px
Do you care what gender your pokemon are?
Do you just catch whatever you find?
>>
>>26106468
I care.
>>
>>26106468
both
>>
>>26106468
Only if there's a big gender difference or I'm breeding one of my old ingame teams' descendants. And even then not all the time.
>>
I only care if the pokemon looks more feminine or masculine. Like I don't care about if my Starly is male or female, but I care about Machop or Misdreavus's gender.
>>
I caught a female Zubat and named her Penny. She is adorable and I love her.

She's a level 99 Crobat, now. I've had her for about 5 years.
>>
Yes.
Bro- mons should be male.
Male:
>sableye
>machop
>septile

You get the idea.
Gardevoir should always be female.
I spent 6 hours catching a shiny female ralts in emerald and it was worth it. Gives me that satisfaction.
>>
i dont catch anything because pokemon refuses to conform to the fact that there are more than just 2 genders. its honestly really sexist of nintendo
>>
>>26106468
no because I'm not an autistic faggot
>>
It affects on what kind of nickname I give it.

My red gyarados is named Sasha because of how she seems like some raging girlfriend about to unleash her rage.
>>
>>26106468
I got really fucking neurotic about it in Gen IV. I finished the National Pokedex with all female Pokemon (except for male-only and genderless). I don't know why I did it. That was the only time I cared, though--I guess I got it all out of my system at once.
>>
>>26106468
I only raise male Pokémon. If I catch a female one, it's for the purpose of breeding a male one with better stats.
>>
>>26106468
Don't care unless a pokemon is clearly very masculine (Like Machoke) and it's a female.
>>
>>26106468
I catch Pokémon based on what gender I believe they resemble most. Female Mightyena, male Swalot, female Masquerain, male Gengar, etc.
>>
>>26106468
I don't particularly care what gender they are. They only time I do care is when I do some breeding, but other than that I'll just use whatever is available to me.
>>
>>26106468
I care because autism, but if I have to choose between the a "proper" gender and a beneficial nature, I'll go the nature
>>
>>26106675
>>26106711
This. Shit like male Sylveon or female Machamp doesn't sit right with me.
>>
>>26106760
>not using a female Machamp just for the hell of it

I'm shaking my head right now family.
>>
>>26106789
Only if it's shiny and pentaperfect.
>>
>>26106468
Only if I have a fitting nickname that is gender specific, like Cassandra for Absol
>>
>>26106711
>>26106760
I do this when I'm filling my Living Dex. Some Pokémon like Clamperl can evolve into either a masculine Pokémon (Huntail) or a feminine Pokémon (Gorebyss). I always go with the gender matching whichever evolution comes first in the National Dex.
>male Clamperl because Huntail
>female Ralts because Kirlia/Gardevoir

I also get hung up on which gender to go with sometimes, like in the case of the Azumarill family. I eventually make my choice though (in Azumarill's case, female)
>>
>>26106760
>not liking male Sylveon
wow that's pretty gay anon
>>
>>26106812
That's a dank meme, anon.
>>
>>26106812
>ribbons and bows XD
literal cancer
>>
File: 1442024262212.png (186KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442024262212.png
186KB, 600x600px
>>26106834
Lemme guess, you're 12 and Charizard is your favorite?
Keep slitting your wrists anon, you'll win the grand prize one day.
>>
>>26106468
Only if it's a clearly female looking Pokemon but it's a male. Like Lopunny or Gardevoir.
>>
Pokemon I love dearly like Sylveon will always be female in playthroughs, I don't have to question my decision if all I'm doing is staying in the grass a little longer to get a female Eevee. I'll roll with a male Sylveon if it's perfect ivs or shiny though.
>>
>>26106468

Only if It's required (gallade, vespiquen, etc) or the gender difference makes them look stupid if they aren't the right gender (alakazam).

I have a male Gardevoir and Lopunny for instance
>>
I think it gives a little extra satisfaction when you catch a Pokémon whose gender matches its design (and in the case of starters, your character too.) I spent an entire weekend shiny hundting for 2 Ralts, and boy was I glad the second one turned out to be female
>>
Only if I have a gender-based nickname planned

I had a male Togekiss named Liara once, it was too awkward
>>
I only train male Pokemon, since males are stronger.
>>
>>26106468
Only really depends on if i had a certain nickname in mind
>>
>>26106589

Anon our genders are binary. You either have that Y chromosome or you don't.
And that's a scientific fact.

Now your sexuality, yes it can range from gay to straight, from furry to item lover. It can take any extreme but also each and every point in between.

But scientifically you were born either male or female. (Except some minor genetic anomalies)
>>
>>26107444
>falling for such weak bait

probably believe in the fake leaks too
>>
>>26107461
I know he tried to make a bait. But he was unsuccessful even at that. I didn't fall. I corrected them. Gender /= sexuality.
>>
File: Garchomp and Weavile.jpg (102KB, 691x799px) Image search: [Google]
Garchomp and Weavile.jpg
102KB, 691x799px
>>26106468
Yeah, I care quite a bit. I nickname everything, so it has to fit. Catching say, a male Gible and calling it a girls name would tickle my autism. There are a couple Pokemon I see as exclusively one gender though, like.
Female:
>mawile
>mismagius
>weavile

Everything else, I don't really mind. In-fact, I quite like having masculine looking female Pokemon and vice-versa.
>>
>>26106468
No. I just use whatever. I even give feminine nicknames to male Pokémon and vice versa.
>>
>>26106468

When I chose to use a Sylveon in X I spent a good hour trying to find a female Eevee.

Besides that not really unless it's something like a Machop, but then I've never used one so whatever.
>>
>>26106468
It doesn't matter, but I still have some preferences.
>>
>>26106517
This.
>>
Nope, I usually play Nuzlockes, you I'll take what I can get.

One of my very best Pokemon was a male Gardevoir.
>>
cute things should mostly be female, funny things should mostly be male
that's about it, it doesn't matter at all, but i just like it that way
>>
>>26106588
>Gardevoir should always be female.
>Not wanting a qt trap waifumon
>>
All genders picked based on which I find hotter in smut. 'Tis the life of a degenerate
>>
I dont like using female Pokemon because women are awful.
>>
Normally, I don't. There are a few pokemon I've insisted be male or female. At least one just happened that way. Every Raichu I've ever had has been female.
>>
File: 1456254690358.png (858KB, 1136x564px) Image search: [Google]
1456254690358.png
858KB, 1136x564px
all of my Cubbles are girls! :)
>>
Yes. Im autistic about this in particular and my teams always have to have a clean split between male and female.
>>
I just go with whatever unless it's something like a male Combee or my team has a heavy gender inbalance. I try to come up with nicknames that suit the Pokémon so the feminine/masculine nickname thing isn't an issue.
>>
Literally doesn't matter, i can't even say what genders my current team uses
>>
I always reset for female starter and usually try to get mainly females on my team. But that's nothing, my autism goes so far as to reset for gets in my trainer ID number.
>>
I don't really like to waste more time than I have to so I usually don't even care about gender unless I'm trying to think up a nickname which I usually don't bother with because again, wasting time.
>>
>>26106468
Nah

Ladyboy the gardvoir was my main man for Platinum

Any folk that got a machamp/conkeldurr as their 'sis'?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.