[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Team Aqua wants to reduce the human population by flooding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
So Team Aqua wants to reduce the human population by flooding the Earth, making a paradise for Pokemon and allowing the planet to heal.

Magma wants to speed up human progression and create Lebensraum by erupting volcanoes and expanding the lands.

Team Flare officially wants a world full of beautiful people, but actually just want to reduce humanity to the "fittest" members to combat overpopulation.

What exactly were Team Galactic, Team Plasma and Team Rocket's goals?
>>
Team Aqua and Team Flare are actually very compatible in their goals, when you put it like that.
>>
Plasma wanted to create a world where humans and pokemon live together in peace, without trainers and the like
>>
>>26098084
No, that's what Plasma WANTED people to believe. Ghetsis actually wanted to basically rule the world, through N.

Team Galactic, if I remember rightly, wanted to literally recreate the entire universe although I'm not sure what the reason was. Remember that Cyrus was literally insane, too.
>>
>>26098058
>Team Galactic
Force Dialga and Palkia to create a new universe to rule, possibly at the expense of this one.
>Team Plasma
N wanted to free Pokemon from human domination. Ghetsis' plan was just straightforward "rule the world" stuff.
>Team Rocket
Money, simple as that.
>>
>>26098058
>Team Flare officially wants a world full of beautiful people, but actually just want to reduce humanity to the "fittest" members to combat overpopulation.

Is there any source for this?
>>
>>26098120

Yeah, the game.
>>
>>26098058
Rocket was simple, they just wanted money and bitches.
Pretty vanilla pokemobsters.
>>
>>26098106
>>26098116

Cyrus literally just wanted to escape this universe. Remember that in Platinum, and in the anime as well, he chooses to remain trapped in the Distortion World.
>>
>>26098058
Team Rocket has always been straightforward, they just want money and power. Same reason why they've always been more popular, due to the more cult-like atmosphere of the other teams,
>>
>>26098120
The game. Play it again but read the words this time
>>
>>26098134
>>26098163

Pretty sure they just want to kill all the uglies though. I don't remember all the overpopulation eco-friendly crap.
>>
File: 2013-11-25.jpg (431KB, 650x865px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-25.jpg
431KB, 650x865px
>>26098120
the text in this comic is all game quotes for lysander
>>
Plasma want to have a monopoly over the world's Pokémon by being the only trainers and controlling the masses through intimidation.

Rocket are the mafia and will do anything to make money and gain more influence.

Galactic want to reboot Earth, from what I can remember. Nihilism, etc.
>>
>Rocket
Make money, at any cost.
>Aqua
Expand the seas to create a Pokemon paradise.
>Magma
Expand the land to create a Human paradise.
>Galactic
Create a new universe to rule.
>Plasma
Rule the world.
>Flare
Cull the Human population to stop us destroying ourselves.
>>
>>26098167

So basically you skipped over every single piece of Lysandre's dialogue?
>>
>>26098106
>>26098116
>>26098145
>>26098185

Cyrus was a nihilist, he believed emotions and spirit caused all the evil of the world and wanted a universe without it.
>>
>>26098163
I never read anything anyone says in a Pokemon game
>>
File: bruh.jpg (40KB, 419x278px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
40KB, 419x278px
Wasn't Team Rocket attempting to recapture Mewtwo?

I always thought thats why Giovanni was trying to steal the Master Ball.

I'm pretty sure I saw a theory once that says TR was created in opposition to all the other teams as well, something about their motto referencing each one?
>>
>>26098058
>Galactic
Recreate the universe in a more beneficial image, but Cyrus wanted a universe to himself where he ruled as a God
>Plasma
Wanted to release Pokemon from trainers, believing that Pokemon were shackled by human ownership and wanted them to live "to their full potential". This was a ruse though, as Ghetsis and half of the team who were in on it wanted the populace to release their Pokemon, so they could be the only ones with Pokemon and rule Unova unapposed.
>Rocket
Probably the most diverse team, especially since there was no mascot legends to be the focus back then. They wanted to exploit Pokemon for all sorts of horrible things. From profit, to power, to inhumane experimentation, etc.
>>
>>26098250
Not related, but I love the comic that's from.

Sand...
>>
>>26098250
>To protect the world from devastation.
Team Aqua, Magma and Galactic want to destroy the world in some way.
>To unite all peoples within our nation.
The exact opposite of Team Flare, who want to kill, or at least remove, all those not "perfect" enough.
>To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Team Plasma are the most notable team for pretending to be all about truth and love. Also note the similarity of "truth and love" to "truth and ideals", the concepts embodied by Zekrom and Reshiram.
>To extend our reach to the stars above
Team Galactic wants to destroy our universe - Team Rocket wants to control it.

This theory will probably all fall apart by the time the Gen 7 gang is introduced, of course.
>>
>>26098284
Holy shit, I never thought about that before.

>deepest lore
>>
>>26098284
>To extend our reach to the stars above

This seems more like an attempt to keep with the rocket motif, rather than a denouncement of Team Galactic which is already covered in the "protect the world from devastation" part.
>>
>>26098229
Pretty shure he did. Maybe it was to complex for him. It is easier to hate Gen6 plot if you just skip the hole thing
>>
>>26098284

That is really, REALLY stretching.
>>
>>26098250
>Wasn't Team Rocket attempting to recapture Mewtwo?

Team Rocket never created Mewtwo, that's just in the anime.

>>26098284

That only applies to the anime as well, if it's even true.
>>
>>26098311
But the hole thing is the most important part of the plot!
>>
>>26098311
I never played gen6, i was just saying that I never read what people say and I'm surprised that other people do
It's a kids game
>>
>>26098058
Cyrus didn't understand the world so he wanted to destroy it
Ghetsis wanted to make owning Pokemon illegal so that he can easily rule as the only person with Pokemon, N wanted super happy fun time
Giovanni wanted money and power
>>
>>26098328
>Team Rocket never created Mewtwo, that's just in the anime.

To be fair, in the games Mr. Fuji created Mewtwo, and I'm fairly certain he's been associated with TR in the manga before.

There's also evidence that TR created Porygon-Z, for what it's worth.
>>
>>26098354

In Mewtwo Strikes Back, the scientist who creates Mewtwo is called Dr. Fuji.
>>
>>26098354
>There's also evidence that TR created Porygon-Z
the first place you find a dubious disc is team galactic HQ
>>
>>26098354
>There's also evidence that TR created Porygon-Z, for what it's worth.

What?
>>
>>26098213
Doesn't his dialogue vary based on the version. I think he wasn't as genocidal in X.
>>
>>26098339
Reading text that's laid out in front of you, no matter the quality, is human nature. You must have some wicked ADHD.

That being said, Pokemon dialogue is pretty enjoyable. There can be some educational parts, some funny bits, and some profound quips.
>>
>>26098335
Sorry I meant that "he didn't read anything"
>>26098339
>it's a kids game
Then why do you ask??
>>
File: 1455289464193.gif (2MB, 312x250px)
1455289464193.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>26098392
>That being said, Pokemon dialogue is pretty enjoyable. There can be some educational parts, some funny bits, and some profound quips.
>>
>>26098058
So you've come. You heard my speech, I take it. Snicker... A big lie, of course. It's true, insofar as my intention is to create a new world. But that world isn't for the likes of Team Galactic. I seek an entirely new world solely for myself. If not, it could never be the complete and perfect world. You've seen my minions of Team Galactic. You yourself must know that they are uniformly useless and incomplete."

>With the power I wield, I will create an entirely new world! The incomplete and ugly world we have now can disappear. I am resetting everything to zero. Nothing can remain. It is all for making the ultimate world. A world of complete perfection. Nothing so vague and incomplete as spirit can remain."

>"Why should I run and hide from the world and have to wait quietly? My aim is to rid our world of the vague and incomplete thing we call spirit. By freeing ourselves of that, our world can be made complete. That is my justice! No one can interfere!"

>Enough of your blathering! That's how you justify spirit as something worthwhile?! That is merely humans hoping, deluding themselves that they are happy and safe! The emotions roiling inside me... Rage, hatred, frustration... These ugly emotions arise because of my own incomplete spirit! ...Enough. We will never see eye to eye. This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit."

Cyrus pretty much deluded team Galactic into giving him a way to try to make a world of mechanical motion without spirit, with himself as its god.

His fate is as dark as his mission. He's trapped in the distortion world. Time doesn't flow there, so he'll never age. He will be trapped in there for the rest of eternity.
>>
I just killed another thread. Yay
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.