[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: very small changes you'd like in the games For me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: psychic.png (23KB, 319x295px) Image search: [Google]
psychic.png
23KB, 319x295px
ITT: very small changes you'd like in the games

For me, I'd like Psychic to be represented by the colour in pic related. All the Psychic move-boxes, when you look at a Psychic pokemon's summary and see their type, etc.

In Amie, the Psychic based decorations seemed to be this teal colour instead of the hot pink it normally is. Chances are, this was done so it wouldn't clash so much with the new Fairy type, which was represented by pastel pink but both were still "bright and pink" design-wise. It didn't help that Psychic and Fairy are seen as very similar thematically by a lot of fans, and the fact the actual moves and their move-boxes share a similar colour didn't help.

The Amie colour for Psychic is also generally a more calming, cool (in terms of mood, not cred) colour, and with Psychic being about the clarity of the mind (Calm Mind), it works well. Coincidentally, its also very similar to the defunct "???" type. May help to make Psychic seem more sci-fi-mysterious, while Fairy stays fantasy-mysterious or just "girly" MLP magic it is so far, lets be honest

Lastly, Both Fighting and Psychic have warm, red colours to represent them, yet they're seen as rival/opposing types. Fighting staying as the warm brick-red and Psychic becoming the cool tealish-blue would strengthen their theme of opposition to each other.

Autism over, your turn, anons.
>>
charizard should have red eyes n fire comin out his mouth like d mega but not as retarded lookin n he should b able 2 lern kamehameha n mayb big bamg attack aswel n he shud b taller mayb 40 foot tall n called king charizard
>>
>>26078957
>Fairy stays fantasy-mysterious or just "girly" MLP magic it is so far, lets be honest

>STILL being mad about fairy.

On the topic though, TCG's use of Metal Type instead of Steel Type makes more sense to me.
>>
>>26078957
I'd rather wild Pokémon not faint and just "run away" after their HP is depleted. Fainting always seems like it should make for an easy capture when it does the opposite.

Rather than:
>"The wild Tropius fainted!"
It should say something more like:
>"The wild Tropius became discouraged and fled!"
>>
>>26079198
We Mother now
>>
>>26079198
Yes! It also solves the "lets just leave this unconscious animal lying around in the wild, I'm sure it'll be fine" problem.
>>
>>26078957
Why are you spelling color wrong?
>>
>>26079198
>>26079369
You guys are fucking pussies. You're like Miyamoto who wanted Bond to visit all the enemies he shot inside a hospital as part of the credits.
>>
>>26078976
>so you be sayn
>*eats skittle*
>so we finna
>*drinks grape koolaid*
>we wuz
>*loads glock*
>trainers n sheit?
>>
File: notmadjustsad.png (434KB, 531x383px) Image search: [Google]
notmadjustsad.png
434KB, 531x383px
>>26079020
Pic related.
I hope Sun and Moon fleshes out Fairy a lot more with more Fairy types and moves to show what the type is all about beyond what we've got so far, which is mostly cliches (sparkles, cuddling, hearts, a LOT of pastel-pink)
>>
>>26078976
i like this a lot. keep doing this.

godspeed firegangsta13. i hope youll be with us for a long time.
>>
>>26079439
I thought fairy was about candy, dolls, and cute things.
>>
File: 1309694788964.jpg (9KB, 179x167px) Image search: [Google]
1309694788964.jpg
9KB, 179x167px
>>26078957
I'd like critical hits to become slightly more frequent if attack hits male Pokémon.
>>
>>26079428
Lol bro
>>26079461
Tanx bro dis place is kool tho i dunno sometimes who is who r wat ppl mean? But ill figure it out me n chary lol
>>
File: 493-Unknown.png (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
493-Unknown.png
3KB, 96x96px
>>26078957
Now that you mention it, I remember reading years ago that ???-Arceus was actually just Psychic-Arceus with inverted colors.
>>
>>26079474
and whatever Mr. Mime is
>>
File: tumblr_mzsgzeOvrw1rqooouo5_1280.png (815KB, 1041x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzsgzeOvrw1rqooouo5_1280.png
815KB, 1041x688px
>>26079474
So far it seems to be.

>tfw hoped for shit like goblins, kobolds, ents, old fae magic and trickery for Fairy, like a mix of the cheekiest parts of Dark, Ghost, and Psychic with some mystery thrown in
>despite the bright pink color used for Fairy in the reveal video
>despite only the cutest pokemon getting retyped into Fairy
>despite how Sylveon looked
>tfw also hoped for plague-doctor Spritzee evo
I knew I was setting myself up for disappointment so I gave up on the notion of Fairy being anything other than what it turned out to be before the games came out.
>>
>>26079400
English, bruv
>>
>>26079488
>2017
>Showdown and any competitive pokemon full of Females
>Nidoking and Gallade use is nonexistant
>>
Critical hits are reworked to ignore damage randomization and always hit for the max damage instead of dealing 1.5x damage.
For example, if an attack could hit for 211, 214, 216, 218, 220, 224, 226, 227, 231, 234, 235, 238, 242, 243, 246, or 250 a critical hit would always choose 250 as the damage.
>>
>>26079578
What kind of unfun tryhard must you be in real, serious question
>>
File: whoa chill dude haha.png (452KB, 715x483px) Image search: [Google]
whoa chill dude haha.png
452KB, 715x483px
>>26079739
>he doesn't like "Care-Bear aesthetic; the type", he must like Dragon types and Slayer
Shit m8 did I hit a nerve?
>>
>>26079408
>want something to make more sense
>"Pussy"

It's not like I'm crying because the Pokémon are getting hurt, I'm just saying that it makes more sense for the Pokémon to run off than to be lying on the ground unconscious. Why not just catch it while it's vulnerable? Makes no sense.
>>
>>26079706
Is this in addition to bypassing stat changes that reduce the attacker's damage or instead of it?
>>
Pikachu to have its normal game cry again. The anime one really grates after the first _ times
>>
>>26079578
>>tfw hoped for shit like goblins, kobolds, ents, old fae magic and trickery for Fairy, like a mix of the cheekiest parts of Dark, Ghost, and Psychic with some mystery thrown in
Imagine this, but it's all pink and cute. That's the best you can hope fairy to become
>>
>>26080281
That is honestly what I'm hoping for. I never wanted edgy, creepy fairies, but for there to at least be a balance between mysterious lore and fun, cute, whimsical style.
>A Redcap Goblin, but the "red" is berry juice instead of blood. It could change cap colors based on what berry you give it.
>A Kobold the actual ones, not DnD lizardmen with Illusion or Trace/Download/Color Change, since Kobolds were about taking on the visual cues of where they lived e.g. Kobold in a lighthouse would dress in a yellow raincoat, one in a barn would wear overalls and a straw hat.
>A Kelpie that forces those who ride it into its pond...to splash about and play with them, since they're often lonely. Once played with for a day, they become loyal friends
>A Tikbalang that leads travellers astray for a joke, but will guide them to safety if you can play a practical joke on them. Learns all moves that involve laughter
Rather than "well its pink and sweet but not really based on anything, make it Fairy"
>>
>>26080403
>bright pink dullahan that shouts out names at night, though nobody knows why. Knows Flash by level up and can have Keen Eye or Infiltrator as abilities because they have supernatural eyesight and barriers open for them
>>
>>26079578
>>tfw hoped for shit like goblins, kobolds, ents, old fae magic and trickery for Fairy, like a mix of the cheekiest parts of Dark, Ghost, and Psychic with some mystery thrown in

Klefki follows this inspiration, so you can bet on new Fairy-types doing similar things. Trouble is that it overlaps with Dark a bit.
>>
>>26080471
Ayy, rarely do I see people on 4chan actally know of the legends/abilities of a dullahan beyond "its a headless knight, preferably a grill"
>its a floating suit of armour, though it looks more like it's made of snail shells than metal
>the screaming comes from the echoing of the true form inside, a small, cute slug
>Fairy/Bug
>>
>>26079578
>Gardevoir
>Mr. Mime
>Granbull
>cute
>>
>>26080608
>gardevoir
Definitely
>mr mime
In its own strange way. It's chubby cheeks look so pinchable
>granbull
Big pink scardey-cat with floppy ears. Also considered cute in-game-universe
>>
>>26080605
Karrablast split evo when
>>
>>26080605
Didn't know I needed this
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.