[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Braixenfags hate Delphox? Don't get me wrong, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-655Delphox.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-655Delphox.png
50KB, 250x250px
Why do Braixenfags hate Delphox?

Don't get me wrong, I like Braixen too- but I didn't press b or box it when it evolved like you dumbasses.

Though I admit I did SR for a female.
>>
File: 1461437623714-1.jpg (4KB, 160x70px) Image search: [Google]
1461437623714-1.jpg
4KB, 160x70px
>>26061605
You Delphoxfags are the cancer incarnate of Gen VI.

Moreso than the annoying Braixenfags anyways. At least they have standards.
>>
Some people are just plebs

I'd much rather fuck a Delphox
>>
File: purple_mage_by_kipinwolf-d6r5z7h.png (877KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
purple_mage_by_kipinwolf-d6r5z7h.png
877KB, 800x1014px
Delphox is great. It's in-game model doesn't do it justice.
>>
Hate? Real Braixenfags are ok with Delphox, or even like it.
>>
>>26061605
same reason samurott was hated, and blastoise to a lesser extent

retarded evolution
>>
biggest problem is that most delphox fanart is hyperproportionized garbage. braixen stuff is usually much more pleasant to look at.

then there's also the fact that delphox's in-game model looks like the lovechild of a traffic cone and Hey Arnold. braixen is much more expressive, even moreso in pokken.
>>
I think both are great but Braixen just has the moe appeal that Delphox lacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (510KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>26061605
They're both crap designs.
>>
>>26061605
Mostly the in-game model. It really does make Delphox hard to look at in-game which is where you see it most of the time.
>>
>>26061641
>blastoise to a lesser extent
Everyone loves Blastoise though. When starters were version mascots everyone wanted to evolve them all the way.
>>
>>26061605
If her ingame model crouched down like that it'd be much better.
>>
>>26061605
It's not the Braixenfags that hate Delphox. It's Chesnaughtfags trying to divert hatred away from their shitmon and over to Delphox.
>>
It isn't as "sexy" or "girly" as Braixen. Basically it doesn't appeal to pedo furfaggotry.
>>
>>26062124
>moe appeal

So braixenfags ARE pedo furfags.
>>
Delphox is less loli and more womanlike. I'd take a woman over jail any day.
>>
>>26061605

its literally Dumbledorf

it even has a fucking Beard, Polyjuice potion gone horribly wrong
>>
>>26061605
The design is great, the in-game model is literally shit. Couldn't they make it's idle animation similar to it's artwork? I hope they fix all the ugly models and animations for SM. The flying pokemon are the ones who bother me the most
>>
>>26063396
I thought they set it up so that they'd never have to change them again.
That's why they cause so much lag, there are more polygons than needed for the 3ds
>>
>>26061605
>There are people on this board that don't fully evolve their pokemon because they don't like the design of the final evolution, and soft-reset to get a female starter
>>
>>26064553
welcome to /vp/, anon.
>>
there's so much hair in those ears it seems very uncomfortable
>>
>>26061605

The design does not translate well to a 3D model at all.
>>
>>26065000
Trips of Truth
>>
>>26064553
Yes and?
>>
>>26063068

Braixen has the entire idol girl thing going on in Pokken. Magic and rainbows and shit. 200% moe.
>>
>>26062168

It's very milfy which is excellent with me
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>
>>26066855
To be honest I only get this impression from art. In-game Delphox feels very gender neutral I get a more wizard-y feel than witch or something. Just my opinion though. And not gonna complain about the depiction in art since I personally like that sort of thing.
>>
>>26061605
It is not blatant furbait

It's a cool fire mage instead
>>
>>26061605
why do delphoxfags hate braixen?
>>
I don't even see Delphox as necessarily female-looking. Braixen is, though, but then again it's not like Pokemon have to follow the same gender looks as humans. Look at all the 50/50 m/f Pokemon like Gardevoir and Machamp; they may look female or male to us, but that's just not how they work. Vanilluxe looks like ice cream but it isn't; Braixen may look female but there's an 87.5% chance it's not. People who staunchly assign human gender to Pokemon just want to fuck a cartoon character, really, which is kinda weird to me.
>>
>>26063431
They can still tweak them. They had no reason to change the back sprites between DP and Platinum and HGSS, yet they did, and many, many front sprites too (especially for HGSS).
>>
>>26061605
It's just falseflagging Chesnaughtfags. Braixenfags don't care enough to shit on Delphox.
>>
File: CO5jVduUEAAKJYr.jpg large.jpg (189KB, 1024x1287px) Image search: [Google]
CO5jVduUEAAKJYr.jpg large.jpg
189KB, 1024x1287px
I like delphox as much as [/spoiler]her[/spoiler] previous evolutions.
>>
>>26067855
>assigning pokemon pronouns
check your privilege before you wreck your privilege
>>
>>26061629
>that thin waist

holy moly
>>
>>26066830

you have autism
>>
>>26067900
Well I'm rubber and you're glue
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.