[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yugioh anniversary >gets new beautiful movie >releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (227KB, 262x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 262x381px
>Yugioh anniversary
>gets new beautiful movie
>releases new cards to support nostalgic archetypes
>new structures
>a booster set to go with the movie
>releases a new game
>a new themepark literally called Kaibaland

>Pokemon anniversary
>rerelease first games
>rerelease event Pokemon over the year
>new game coming
Fuck Gamefreak, they can do better than this.
>>
LIMIT DARK DESTROYER
>>
#FreeMyNiggaStratos
>>
>>25967864
Call me when they unban Six Sam
>>
>>25967869
I can't believe actually have trouble with that card. Kozmos are SHIT
>>
Do the new games keep taking out cards to put the new ones in?
>>
>>25967946
The most recent one for the PSP had all the cards up to the time it released. Its unknown how many cards will be in Duel Links and the new 3DS game
>>
>Magicians are powercreeped into oblivion
>Limit Wisdom-Eye anyway
>>
>>25967864
Is that Blue eyes

What happened?
>>
>>25967864
>>gets new beautiful movie
First of all you haven't seen it, second of all it's just non-cannon filler. The OS has a concluded story. Which in itself isn't even that great of a story ignoring all the asspulls YGH is known for.

>new cards
Pokemon does the same though
>booster sets
pokemon has multiple, some themed after 20 years, and some for people not caring
>a new themepark
The themepark won't be new, you realize that right? unless you've got some sourec

but they should've remade FRLG, I agree
>>
>>25968056
The new cards and boosters are specifically for the anniversary movie, and the animation is beautiful from the looks of the trailers

I should've been clear on the themepark recently being modelled for the anniversary. It already existed but only recently got the decoration to be themed for Yugioh
>>
>>25968075
>The new cards and boosters are specifically for the anniversary movie
Can you stop talking in advertisement language? Only use facts from now on please.

>but the animation is beautiful
It's stiff and lifeless like anything Japan has produced and ever will. A shiny turd is still a turd.

>themepark shit
It's just an advertisement, decorating literally means plastering advertisements on it. There's nothing YGH about those rides, Kaiba land had fucking YGH related rides.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 320x219px
>>25968084
Is this an advertisement
>>
File: joey.jpg (45KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
45KB, 480x283px
>>25968075
>anniversary movie
Is't it already out on Netflix?
I saw it, it was ok, with it only Yugi being the only thing worth watching it for.
The rest of the movie was pretty bad, story wise, and short.
But it was fun to see the old monsters again.

>YGO anime will never be as good as the first one

I tried watching 2nd season, it got really bad half way in.
3rd season had this boring edgy guy with a bike.
4th season is a fucking mess
>>
>>25968098
Ues technically. Fuck off. Everything is an advertisement. Even CoroCoro and Serebii. I fucking hate this world. This god damn site is an advertisement as well.
>>
>>25968098
Considering Gamestop literally pays to get the right to distribute those. Yes.
>>
I haven't played since elementary school when it was on the Game Boy Color. Is it easy to get back into?

Bootleg Exodia cards were abundant in my school.
>>
>>25968164
Just play forbidden memories
>>
>>25968172
I wish I could play this but when I was younger my sister brought it to school and some little shit stole it...
>>
>>25967877
This. Like seriously. HEROs weren't even that centralizing, like damn.
>>
>>25968164
There are some new cards but it's not really that hard to get a hold on the summon mechanics

Game is really fast paced now, you could try emulating ARC-V Tag Force Special for psp or something
There is a patch to translate all the cards and contains up to pendulum monsters
>>
>>25967967
Yes

Kaiba decided to use the power of Chaos
>>
>>25967864
Damn it vp! I keep trying to forget that this game exists and the universe keeps making sure I see stuff about it everywhere! The new banlist looks nice, as does the structure deck for July.

Is this a sign? Should I come back into the game now that I have more disposable income and start wrecking shit? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Also, anyone that expected Lolnami to hit Kozmo are fucking idiots.
>>
>>25968100
That was the tenth anniversary.
>>
>>25968056
>second of all it's just non-cannon filler.
It's written by Kazuki, it's pretty much canon, the Kaiba's story that he never got to expand on.
>>
>>25968698
>but it's written by
It's not canon. It's filler. We both know how this works.
>>
>>25968258
>Stratos at 1 in OCG, Shadow Mist gets put to 1
>Stratos at 0 in TCG, Shadow Mist stays at 3

I'd rather have the latter thank you very much.
>>
>>25968706
Filler by the original author?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>25968706
It's not. It's specifically stated, multiple times even, especially in the trailers, that it is the continuation of the manga. Kaz said it is a story about Kaiba and Yugi that he has been trying to write for years
>>
>>25968730
The anime isn't written by the 'original author'

>>25968760
>it's stated so it must be true
It's called advertisements, that's what interviews are.
>>
>>25968778
Yeah okay anon, you can fuck off now.
>>
>>25968789
>can't prove me wrong
Every time
>>
>>25968778
And that disproves my point how? If the author is writing it, creating it, and saying it is a continuation of his previous story, then it is.
>>
>>25968801
The anime isn't written by the original author, so it's not-canon since you're ignorant to begin with.
>>
>>25968793
What you are saying makes no sense

First off you called it filler. How do you know it's filler when it's been stated by the original writer of the manga as canon?

Now you are spouting shit about advertisements that has nothing to do with what we were talking about from before.
>>
>>25968807
The story of the movie is written by the original author. It's being animated. Please tell me what about this you aren't understanding.

Or better yet tell me why I'm ignorant.
>>
>>25968813
>interviews aren't advertisements
>advertisements need to be truthful
How is any of that spouting shit? I've said nothing that's factually incorrect.
If it makes no sense to you, that's pleading ignorance.
>>
>>25968818
>spoonfeed me
>answer my strawman
Fuck no. Stop resorting to fallacies and maybe you'll learn something one day.
>>
>>25968821
So you are saying is that Kaz is lying about it being canon, then.

You're spouting bullshit
>>
>>25968823
>can't counter my point
Everytime.
>>
>>25968828
I said what I said, please quote the part you don't understand, but don't claim I say things out of the blue and respond to them as if I actually have said those things.

>>25968835
You don't have a point, you're strawmanning
>>
>>25968853
>but don't claim I say things out of the blue and respond to them as if I actually have said those things.
>>25968706
>It's not canon. It's filler. We both know how this works.
>>25968056
>First of all you haven't seen it, second of all it's just non-cannon filler.
>>
>>25968853
>You don't have a point
You said that the anime isn't canon because it isn't written by the original author. You said all you are saying are actual facts.

But that's wrong.

Kazuki Takahashi is the original author of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga. He is the head writer of the Darkside of Dimensions. It is his story written by him. It is a direct continuation of HIS manga with HIS writing which HE has said. It is being animated. What about all of this is making you think this is not canon?

Where is the strawmanning? I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>25968853
>interviews aren't advertisements
>advertisements need to be truthful
Which means you are implying what Kaz said about this being a continuation of his manga not being truthful.

Nigga are you serious
>>
>>25968877
that's all pretty straightforward. I suggest finishing whatever school you dropped out of.

>>25968913
I never said that. Thus not reading anything beyond that line.

>>25968938
>nigga
fuck off, either call me a nigger or don't. Don't give me this self-censored shit.

But do you seriously not know what I implied? It's pretty simple. It's not just the opposite of whatever you think it is.
>>
>>25968967
>I never said that.
Yes you did
>>25968807
>The anime isn't written by the original author, so it's not-canon since you're ignorant to begin with.
>>
>>25968982
Do you not notice the comma? I genuinely feel like you won't be able to see your own wrong-doings no matter how clearly I state what you're doing wrong. For every step forward you do a 360 and take two steps back in moonwalk.
>>
>>25968992
Anon face it. It's over.
>>
>>25968998
Read and actually respond to >>>25968992
>>
>>25967864
>movie about badly drawn children playing card games

Pokemon did the same, new TCG set, new movie, new games, themed park in the US, more Pokemon Centers, keeps being memorable and not a dead franchise.

???
>>
>>25967881
Haven't they? Pretty sure they took Shi En off the hardcore shit list a while back.
>>
>>25967864
And they have
Rereleased the first Pokemon movie, along with making it a Blue ray
Added 20th anniversary figures
>>
>>25967864
aww the edge
we all had that phase
the digimon and yu gi oh design and style will eventually expire so that you can trash that fedora away c:
>>
File: image.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>>25967864
>yfw Gamefreak will never build Garyland
>>
>>25968075
>The new cards and boosters are specifically for the anniversary movie
You know nothing about Generations.
That pack not only had an INTERNATIONAL launch, it also has 2 reprints of cards from gen 1.
>>
File: 250px-717Yveltal.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-717Yveltal.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>25969037
lol
>>
Blue-eyes and the Dark Magician have gotten so much support it's hilariously ridiculous
>>
>>25969519
Still no tier 0 or 1 decks with them, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>25967869
FREE MUH NIGGA TOWERS

Also semi limit Scout again.
>>
>>25967864
>Turned Yugioh into a zombie with shitfucktons of powercreep
>Cancelled Silent Hills because they're petty fucks

Fuck Konami, I'm cancelling my Yami Yugi sigma preorder
>>
>>25969847
I fucking hate Qliphorts and I think you're right, but I think both of them are going to be on the list for awhile.
>>
>>25969937
The first bans dropped them enough

Losing 2 saqli, losing floodgates, losing a scout, etc.

They had to come back and murder the deck they already crippled because Towers Turbo wasn't complete shit.
>>
>>25968056
It's canon to the manga, you anime fag.
>>
>>25967957
Same thing happened with Ritual Beasts. What the fuck was up with that Cannahawk limit?
>>
>>25969533
Blue Eyes is actually a really good deck and wins tournaments in Japan with some frequency.
>>
>>25970649
>Japan
I still can't understand how OCG and TCG can have different rules.
Fucking mind-boggling.
>>
>>25970649
After the entire meta got nuked, sure.
>>
>>25970516
Konami happened. I'm usually the last one to throw out this phrase out there, but I wouldn't be surprised if was to make sure the news sets were going to sell.

Not that RB is really on the same power level of Perfomapal Thing was, but if they setup first turn and properly, it's gonna be hard to make a board.
>>
>>25968243
just emulate it on epsxe
>>
>>25970664
They're not different rules, just different banlists. Just means there are two different "formats," if you will.

>>25970666
Still, if it's doing well now, it's probably a good deck.
>>
>>25970732
No they really have different rules for some cards (Elemental Hero Absolute Zero), and even how you play the game.
For example in TCG you can't check face-down banished cards that are to be returned to the deck (so you can't choose what to return), but you can in OCG.
>>
>>25967869
>>25967877
>tfw when Infernoids were killed for no reason
>>
>>25969032
Last I heard Gateway was still banned and that's what makes the deck top tier
>>
Can the game ever not be awful due to pendulums
>>
>>25972540
Unfortunately it won't for be for at least the rest of this era. The main character of Arc-V is a pendulum player, so they won't nerf the mechanic.
>>
>>25967869
FREE FUCKING EL SHADDOLL CONSTRUCT.
Or at least limit it to 2. And fusion to 2 also. Like what the fuck, are they really that bad?

>>25969847
Agree. I think semi-limit to Towers not a full unban.
>>
>>25972540
>le pendulums ruined the game meme
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.