/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 3 days soft resetting for this bird >get this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 20160414_030144.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160414_030144.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>spend 3 days soft resetting for this bird
>get this one
>that shit speed

My autism is telling me to reset again but my heart says it can't take anymore. What should I do?
>>
>softing for some shitty legendary
just go outside and get a life nerd
>>
>>25948424
use oblivion wing a lot
>>
>>25948424
keep resetting nigga. takes like 1 ball to catch flyingbaconmon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (172KB, 1001x638px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
172KB, 1001x638px
>perfect IVs in everything besides speed
>perfect nature

that's some spicy autism
>>
>>25948424
>softresetting
>doesnt use a masterball
>>
>>25948493
>using masterballs
pfffffttt
>>
>>25948504
when SRing you might as-well
You're just trying to fit in, it's fine. Wagata
>>
>>25948521
I don't know what that means this is my first time actually attempting to get good pokemon in pokemon games.

Masterballs are lazy and ugly
>>
File: 098235823058.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
098235823058.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
>>25948424
>spending 3 days got get a mon that's shiny locked
>>
>>25948504
>tumblr
>>
>>25948531
Why not fuck off back to tumblr? Maybe you can attempt to get good at coin-toss too!
>>
>>25948424
>Using PREMIER BALL for soft resetting legendaries
I don't think that you should necessarily use Master Ball, but come on, is like you're asking for more lost time with your balltism.
>>
>Just inject it :^)
>>
>>25948539
>>25948542
whats tumblr I get all my reaction images from google image search

>>25948547
I caught him first attempt every capture with O-power and spore+false swipe smeargle
>>
>>25948559
Fuck off
>>
>>25948562
no need to be rude
>>
>>25948573
this isn't your blog, I'm not rude just because you proclaim I am.
>>
>>25948579
Telling me to fuck off for no reason is pretty rude desu
>>
Why?

>muh all legendary team
>>
>>25948559
>I caught him first attempt every capture with O-power and spore+false swipe smeargle

>Wasting time using O-Power every time for SR (it's only good for eggs)
>Spore+False Swipe Smeargle instead of Breloom which has a great attack
>>
>>25948424

Had the same thing happen to me with Entei it had 5 perfect ivs in everything but attack.

I kept going and eventually got it. But I used a masterball because I'm not a noob.
>>
>>25948649
>>Spore+False Swipe Smeargle instead of Breloom which has a great attack

smeargle gets stab false swipe
smeargle gets super fang for hard to hit pokemon ignoring the need for atk stat
smeargle gets soak for ghosts and to remove foe's stab
smeargle has a tiny bit more speed for spore
smeargle has less weakness and one immunity

overall i prefer smeargle
but use whatever you please
>>
>>25948649
>using a fighting/grass vs a bird
>not having false swipe mega scizor
>>
>>25948649
>using breloom against OBLIVION WING:the pokemon
yea genius, great idea
>>
>>25948736
First turn: Spore
Second turn: False Swipe
Third Turn: Ball
>>
Just keep it, if it's VGC16 (ie level 50) it's literally 1 point off, just stick another 8 EVs in it, it's not going to lose you games.
>>
Just let it go
>>
>>25948424
use pkhex like someone who's not retarded
>>
>>25948747
First turn: Spore
Second turn: False Swipe
Third Turn: Ball
ball doesnt catch
yveltal woke up
yveltal used oblivion wing
breloom is dead
no more sporer
>>
>>25948750
For most Pokemon it wouldn't matter, but that 1 point is kind of a big deal because it normally speed ties Xernas, which is common as fuck. Hitting that thing before it can boost its spdef really could be the difference between a win and a loss.
>>
>>25948729
>smeargle gets stab false swipe
20 Attack Vs 130 Attack, stab doesn't matter with Smeargle
>smeargle gets super fang for hard to hit pokemon ignoring the need for atk stat
Super Fang is a waste of a turn anyway, a Lv100 Breloom with Silk Scarf will do better or at least the same
>smeargle gets soak for ghosts and to remove foe's stab
For ghost legendaries (aka: only Giratina) Smeargle would indeed perform better.
>smeargle has a tiny bit more speed for spore
In Lv100, who cares?
>smeargle has less weakness and one immunity
For dangerous legendaries (like Yveltal) you could use a simple Focus Sash
>>
>>25948649
>not using smeargle
>spore
>soak
>taunt
>false swipe

>over breloom
>a grass type

the fug
>>
>>25948771
Sorry I don't believe in cheating in life
>>
>>25948910
This is pokemon, not life.
>>
>>25948910
>sorry, I don't believe in solving problems effectively
>I prefer to do things my own way, even when better alternatives are presented and available to me
>my time has no value
>I'm too stupid and lazy to learn this technique

Sort of like American Common Core advocates, strangely.

I wish survival of the fittest was a little more aggressive so your autism wouldn't have to suffer the world.
>>
inject it :^)
>>
>>25949063
I play games for fun, cheating isn't fun it would defeat the entire purpose of playing the game for me if I could just have the perfect pokemon I wanted whenever I wanted.

If my time were important I wouldn't be playing a mobile game aimed at children in the first place.
>>
>>25949163
>I play games for fun,
You're not playing the game if you spend hours rolling the dice until you get a desired outcome.
That's even worse than a job, because literally nothing you do can affect the outcome.
>>
Just inject it.
>>
>>25949175
Of course I'm playing, it requires me to play the game.

Injecting it is not playing the game. The game is about collecting powerful pokemon and battling them. Not materializing the perfect pokemon so you can steamroll everything.
>>
>>25949187
Resetting the game is not playing the game. It's resetting the game.

Battling is playing the game
>>
>>25949200
I had to battle to catch the pokemon.
>>
>>25949213 (You)
>>
>>25949187
You won't be steamrolling anything by injecting, you'll just be evenly matched with your opponents who very likely also inject.
>>
>>25949412
I play for enjoyment, I get much more enjoyment when I have to work for something, the payoff feels much better. I don't understand why /vp/ gets so triggered by people playing without cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>25949436
We're just concerned for you, anon. Spending hours just standing there waiting for RNG to give you what you want isn't healthy.

Just inject it, anon, please, for your well-being.
>>
>>25949453
It's exactly as healthy as it would be if I spent that time doing anything else in the game while being more enjoyable for me knowing that I'm always at an underdog.
>>
>>25949464
>underdog
>using an Uber
>>
>>25949477
Against other ubers? Yeah I think it would be
>>
>>25949498
No, because in your ideal case RNG would throw you a hexaperfect or 31/0/31/31/31/31, can't remember whether Yveltal is physical or special. You'd be evenly matched, you just wasted hours.

If you want to be an underdog, stick with UU or below Pokémon, which you can also inject.
>>
>>25949524
>a non cheater vs a cheater
>not an underdog

alright whatever makes you feel better about it
>>
>>25948729
im the only autist that used a Farfetch with false swipe for almost everything in Y?
>tfw a shitty farfetch level 89 in a team averaging lvl 55
>>
>>25949532
Injection gives you zero benefit that a legit player cannot get except you can do it without wasting hours.
>>
>>25949550
You mean no benefit besides not having to work hard to get the pokemon you want?

Yeah no benefit... lol
>>
>>25949563
Don't work hard when you can work smart. You're not even working hard, you're just working long. It probably takes me more effort to Gen a Pokémon from scratch than it does for you to reset the game 1500 times.
>>
>>25949532
>complain about problem
>given solutions
>"no thanks"

Stop posting. Your shit thread is over.

>>25949550
>>25949532
Nice mental gymnastics.

You aren't an underdog. It's the same thing just with you purposely choosing to be retarded. A penta Yveltel is a penta Yveltel, unless it was specifically genned to be a hackmon it's 100% the same code.

By the way, SR is also cheating because you're manipulating the game to generate the results you want. You can arbitrarily move that line if you want -don't bother telling me about it, but when it comes down to it, that Yveltel is not the original one the game had given to you and you've been retooling the numbers on it over and over again.

Nothing is stopping you from getting what you want, putting the tiniest amount of work in and moving on with your life except for your self-convictions. Grow up.

Also Ubers is for Ubers, not underdogs (in case you thought that) and NU/RU are where it's at. The community is kickin'.
>>
>>25950394
Why are you quoting me >>25949550 ? I'm in favor of injection, I'm just saying it doesn't give you benefits over a legit player in the sense of "you aren't using anything they can't get." Fighting a legal injected team is the same as an autistically SR'd team.
>>
>>25948424
How can you have days to devote to this shit? Do you work or go to school? Who is paying for your living expenses?
>>
>>25950459
I work and study, when I say days I don't mean literally 3 days straight of sitting there putting all my attention on cinematics lad
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.