[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If CoroCoro had anything important it would leak by now and mots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: sunmoon8.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon8.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
If CoroCoro had anything important it would leak by now and mots importantly im pretty sure GF would release some trailer to avoid the leak because they wouldnt want to show the first look of 7th gen via leak
>>
there is no correlation between leak day and how important the content is

>they wouldnt want to show the first look of 7th gen via leak
they have already given the first look officially
>>
>>25908618
WOW!
>>
I may be wrong but I think that when X and Y were announced that coro coro had the starters before we got any trailer.
>>
>>25908637
>they have already given the first look officially
Concept art doesnt count
>>
>>25908644
Yes you are wrong
>>
>>25908618
The contrary.

The most important things leaked on the 12th.
>>
>>25908638
IT'S
>>
>>25908649
yes it does, pretty much every Pokemon game has been announced officially first regardless of content

if they didn't want it to get leaked first they would have updated the site days ago
>>
>>25908618
You must be new to how Pokemon game releases work.
>>
>>25908673
FUCKING
>>
Most "important" leaks on the 10th and 11th of months have come later in the week like on Wednesday and Thursday. I think it has as much to do with the day of the week than the date itself, Monday/Tuesday's probably when they get the shipment in, then people get to peek the next day when they get ready to put it on shelves/
>>
>>25908683
And thats why expecting it leaking in Corocoro is stupid. They wont leave the reveal of the legendaries and starters to a magazine leak, they'll upload a video trailer before that.

Thats why its not happening this month
>>
>>25908703

A DUMBASS MEME
>>
>>25908683
Are you kidding? All of XY's CoroCoro was put on the official sites in English a day or two after the ACTUAL corocoro release of the 15th, which meant like, a working week after it actually leaked
>>
>>25908709
Not really.

-The corocoro revealed Xerneas and Yveltal's names and artworks

-The corocoro revealed Snivy and Tepig

-The corocoro revealed most of the megas
>>
>>25908665
Mega evolutions leaked the 8th
Gogoat and co. leaked the 11th
The fossils+ MewtwoX were revealed the 11th

i want to assume that it's probably going to be tonight as soon as the nips wake up
>>
>>25908709
OR they could do what they've done previously and upload a trailer the day CoroCoro releases...
>>
>>25908709
CoroCoro leaks always came before official site updates for XY
>>
>>25908771
Well Sylveon and Shauna were revealed 12th
>>
>>25908709
>They wont leave the reveal of the legendaries and starters to a magazine leak
dude how new are you to this series

>>25908715
that's kind of what I said
>>
>>25908713
BUT NOTHING IN THE END.
>>
>>25908782
Yeah just like XY reveal was also spoiled by corocoro right?
>>
>>25908715
>Are you kidding? All of XY's CoroCoro was put on the official sites in English a day or two after the ACTUAL corocoro release of the 15th, which meant like, a working week after it actually leaked
All was put one day before CoroCoro, the 14th of every month. But we had every scan around the 12-13th.
>>
>>25908813
XY and BW are the only ones where the starters and legends werent revealed in Corocoro.
Gen 4 starters were.
Dialga and Palkia were.
Gen 5 starter silhouettes were on Pokemon Smash then revealed in CoroCoro
Kyurem formes were.
Every event legendary since gen 4 has been "revealed" (officially) in CoroCoro
Starter evos were.
>>
>>25908813
Sun and Moon has already been revealed asshat, doesn't matter if it didn't have starters or a legendary
>>
>>25908846
Exactly. So there's no reason to believe we're not still getting something from CoroCoro. They'll probably use the same marketing strategy as XY.
>>
>>25908618
when does a leak become a teaser?
>>
>>25908618
new
pokemon
>>
>>25908813
XY reveal came before CoroCoro even leaked that month. CoroCoro came out next week and announced XY with Xerneas and Yveltal.
>>
We're going to get the protagonists heroes only. Get prepared to another shit.
>>
>>25908857
When it's officially released.
>>
>>25908869
Even if we only got the protagonists, it would still be better than nothing.
>>
>>25908713
KEK'D.
>>
>>25908618
Op is right there won't be any new info because they just started working on the game RUSHED PIECE OF SHIT ORAS 2.0 REEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
I asked Serebii and he said that he hasn't spotted any leaks for any franchises yet, and typically he does before Pokémon, so I think it's just not out there yet
>>
>>25908981
You are out of your mind if you think games get completed in 8-10 months
>>
>>25908869
At least there'll be cute pics and lewds to hold us off until an official gameplay trailer is released
>>
FUCK THE GOOKS WE SHOULDVE FINISHED THEM OFF IN WW2
>>
>>25908703
WHITE MALE
>>
>>25908709

How fucking new are you. Get out
>>
They're HIDING this Corocoro. There is something BIG there, maybe legendaries?
>>
>>25908618
>they wouldnt want to show the first look of 7th gen via leak
But it's not a leak if it's from an official fucking source such as CoroCoro. The only 'leak' would be the images from the magazine being put out before the magazine is released on street date.

How goddamn new are you that you? Also, the first official look from Black/White came from CoroCoro.
>>
>>25909049

They are not hiding anything retard. If leaks were a problem they wouldnt publish the info on corocoro but as it turns out they have been doing it for 20 fucking years.
>>
Im new, is this the best coro coro leak waiting thread?
>>
>>25909068
Of course, but it seems that this corocoro is being hide. If tomorrow nobody gets it, it means they're wating to the 13th, to have one day difference between the leak (13) and official leak (14). and it means a lot.
>>
>>25909074
No, get out while you can. This place is cancer.
>>
>>25909101

>official leak

If it is official it is not a leak, you dense motherfucker.
>>
I there a better thread to ber on if Im just on watch for the leak?
>>
>>25909131

It's currently 1 am on japan. We wont get anything in 11/12 hours at least
>>
>>25909131
Literally anywhere is else is just as good as here. You might get to see them a couple of minutes earlier here, but everyone is a rude-ass autistic retard here, so I'm not sure if it's worth it for you.
>>
Thanks dudes
>>
>>25909101

>official leak

You have no idea what a leak is you dumbass
>>
>>25909101
Nobody is hiding it you fuckface. Nobody's out to get you or purposefully make you upset by hiding a fucking magazine from the internet. It leaks any time between the 10th and 13th. It's officially released on the 15th. Be glad we even get leaks at all.
>>
>>25909131

Go the fuck back wherever you came from
>>
Waiting for pokemon leaks still not as bad as waiting for anything Persona 5.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.