[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just filled with shitmons and breeding reject Charmanders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: wondertrade.jpg (62KB, 618x371px) Image search: [Google]
wondertrade.jpg
62KB, 618x371px
Is it just filled with shitmons and breeding reject Charmanders, Ralts, Eevees, and Froakies?
>>
>>25899582
I've gotten a shiny Wailmer and a shiny Rotom from it. Probably cloned, but hey, neat.
Mostly trash though, yes.
>>
>>25899582
I got a Shiny Gligar with the hidden ability and Pokerus.

So eh, one in a million chance. Even if it's cheated.
>>
>>25899582
I regularly send out boxloads of 5IV HA breedjects with rare berries and heart scales.
But yeah, for everyone sending decent stuff there's a hundred kids with Zigzagoons. Only thing you can do is try to liven things up a bit.
>>
>>25899582
There's also people who think getting a starter -even one with shit stats, nature, ability- is awesome because "starters are cool and rare!!" Some WT forums even have "starter Saturday." These same people then whine that they don't get shinies and legendaries and "cool Pokemon."
>>
sometimes I get things off it I can breed to help fill my living dex.
>>
Been getting a lot of Oddishs and Lotads lately.
But all I've been sending out are 3 and 4 IV Joltiks
>>
>>25899582
Every wednesday it gets filled up with actual stuff because it's "Wonder Trade Wednesday"
I sent out legit shinies and 4-5V egg move breeding rejects like Love Ball Cleffa, HA Cyndaquil and Winter Deering. Got some shinies, Moon Ball Gastly, and other stuff. Basically Wednesday is when everyone dumps their good stuff.
>>
>>25899582
I send out random breeding rejects usually hidden abilities and good egg moves. I get about 1/4 breeding rejects 2/3rds wildcaught shitmons and the rest misc in rewritten.
>>
Know somebody that got a shiny Latias from it.
Best I've gotten was a 5IV Bulbasaur.
>>
>>25899816
Oh I just got an Arcanine. Neat.
>>
It worries me that it's one of those new features that would be expendable to Game Freak. It's fun to throw one of your trash mon away every now and then and hope to get lucky.
>>
I got a shiny Mesprit from AusLove.tv
>>
Should I feel bad for sending out cloned shinies and legendaries on occasion?
>>
WT used to be fun, but hacked mons are just killing it.
>>
>tfw everyone's Zigzagoons are sent to me
>>
sometimes if I gen wrong, I'll wondertrade it.
>>
>>25899889
And a Regirock.
>>
>>25899582

I often clone battle ready shinies and wonder trade them out. Just trying to do my part to make it a tiny bit less shitty.
>>
>distributing hacked pokemon
>making it less shitty

choose one
>>
Isn't the WT gambling? Constantly spending Pokemon in hope of wining something decent. How hasn't EU cracked down on this yet?
>>
>>25899582
no, you're just using it on the wrong time. Last saturday I got 4 Shinys and a Xerneas for good measure within just one box

On another note, I love wondertrading for hours, seeing all the young Auslove-Fags I'm trading with and literally sniping their precious perfect shiny just 2 wondertrades later. Yeah, maybe I am an asshole in that regard, whatever.
>>
>>25900256
It would be gambling if you had the chance of not getting a pokemon.
But it is 1 for 1 100% of the time.
>>
>>25900256
there's no kind of currency thrown in there, so it's not gambling.
>>
>>25900156
it was more fun when I only had to worry if I was getting a bunnelby or a fletchling
>>
>>25900275
Oh, to defend my shitty thoughts though, I release every Shitmon I get. It's the right thing to do I think.
>>
Sorry for sending out multiple boxes of Litwicks a day.
>>
>>25899582
Wonder Trade is the new Game Corner. You gamble all your Pokemon away hoping for something good.
>>
>>25900083
>>25900275
>AusLove.tv
I think my shiny Diggersby has that OT. Some Youtube/Twitch faggot?
>>
>>25900254
agreed

>>25900146
>>25900219
>>25900171
These people are ruining the integrity of the game
>>
>>25900374
This underage faggot believes his shitty zigzagoon is better than some of the best mons cloned.
FYI, you can't tell if something is hacked/cloned if done properly, way better than caterpies and shit.
>>
>>25900419
Whatever helps you rationalize scumbag
>>
>>25900355
Yes.
He has two games sending out genned shinies like 24/7
>>
>>25900479
>Implying I'm the anon sending cloned shit...
Fuck off kid, stop sending your stupid bidoofs and shit. Have you even completed the dex yet?
>>
File: Geko.png (55KB, 282x250px) Image search: [Google]
Geko.png
55KB, 282x250px
>>25900613
>...
>>
>>25900613
>hurr durr you must just send out bidoofs if you don't want hacked pokemon shitting up the wt system further
>>
I don't see what the big deal even is with people sending out hacked mons as long as they're "legal" enough for Battle Spot. Even if you get a pokemon that you feel is hacked, just release it, problem solved.
>>
>>25900733
They are just devastated they got a clone regenerator ho-oh for their legitimate bunnelby
>>
File: 1457604714506.jpg (31KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
1457604714506.jpg
31KB, 256x358px
>>25900374
I bet this is one of the kiddos who wondertrades his Poochyena then cries when he gets a Zigzagoon.
>>
>>25899582
No, there are also hacked Pokemon people send out for various reasons.
I got a Multiscale, Dream Ball, Kalos native Lugia from WT.
>>
>>25900786
>Kalos
They were so damn close
>>
>>25900781
Why would anyone cry about it when they can regift the zigzagoon until something better comes out
>>
File: 1458543812904.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458543812904.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>People getting donations for doing Wondertrade cloned shiny fucks
>>
mfw I get a 6iv level 100 shiny Goodra
>>
>>25900480
Lame. At least I can harvest that bomb ass HA before sending it on its way.
>>
>>25900786
>No, there are also hacked Pokemon people send out for various reasons.

If I ever decide to change up the skillset on something I'll just toss the old one out and see if I get something interesting from WT.
>>
I like cloning up a bunch of level 1onix holding an item ready to evolve.
I make sure they have 0iv in every stat and make people sit through the moves Steelix learns at level 1. All seven of them.
>>
>>25899582
I've gotten some great things. A shiny hacked hydregon and hidden ability mons. But you shouldn't expect that all the time
>>
>>25899582
I got a lvl100 Shiny Banette with perfect IVs
>>
my friend got a fucking shiny mew last month on wonder trade I still hate him
>>
>>25899582
I once got a level 100 shiny Noctowl named JOHNNYBRAVO. Why anyone would give this away I have no idea.
>>
I got a Shiny Lv 100 Landorus in its other form with Pokerus on my first day of wonder trading
it wad like two days ago
>>
>>25904794
That's amazing. I need to do this
>>
Getting other people's breeding rejects makes breeding easier and it's a great way to get rid of your own.
>>
I've gotten a perfect IV timid contrary snivy
>>
>>25905832
That shiny is part of a guy that advertise his music on iTunes or some shit. I found him through AUSloves twitch stream that 24 hours send out shinies, using an automated wonder trade program and cloned shinies.

Though he does have schedules when he himself get on the stream to battle, give tips or some random shit. He is a genuine okay guy but he can be rather annoying at times.

Anyways leme see if anyone got shinies with any OT and I can maybe help out where they are from.
>>
Lots of breeding rejects. Charmanders and eevees everywhere. Ive gotten a shiny HA eevee and a couple legends from WT. and shiny HA greninja. I dont really care if theyre hacked im just tryinf to finish my dex
>>
>>25899747
>"starter Saturday."
JUST
>>
Last time I Wonder traded, I got a Quilava from an OT by the name of Uncle Ruckus.
>>
>>25899582
I got a shiny Male Combee with Pokerus and a shiny Swalot within about 10 minutes of eachother. That was a pretty good day.
>>
I usually send out my breeding rejects, but I'm more likely to bother if it's a fairly popular Pokemon like a starter or a pretty rare one like Porygon etc
Usually because I like to think that a kids going to get a pretty cool Pokemon they couldn't usually get, someone who breeds is gonna get something with its HA and at least 4 perfect IVs or a 6 IV Shroomish since I bred the 5 for sets I needed and had 20 eggs that ended up perfect after that.
Or at least it'll get send on and eventually reach someone who appreciates it.
>>
>>25900374

Yeah, getting recently caught shitmons is so much better anon
>>
>>25900676

>I'm so autistic i actually care how mons are generated even though it literally makes no difference
>>
>>25899604
I got a Shiny Kyogre once. It was obviously hacked but I think the guy wanted to make some kid happy so I WT'd away.
>>
File: 64e.png (284KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
64e.png
284KB, 750x1050px
>>25899582
>>
>>25908180
>swinub
>becomes mamoswine
>useless
>>
Best I got was a SakatiS shiny regirock. I use him on my team every so often to switch it up. I like catching a box full of random Pokemon and wonder trading them all just to see what I get back. It's my half asses way of filling my pokedex.
>>
I like using wondertrade for what i call "shit rotation" - take something, wondertrade it, then keep wondertrading the shit you got until you get something interesting. At the very least it has an element of surprise and sometimes you can snag something like good quality breed rejects, mons you need for dex, shinies or legends to use as gts fuel or uncommon language mons like korean zorua i got
>>
>>25900374
IMO getting cloned and hacked mons (especially from WT) are a-okay for dex data and breeding. Using them for tournament play is where it gets iffy.
>>
>>25899582
yes
>>
>>25908204
>mamoswine
>usable
>>
>>25899582
Got a shiny Rayquaza named Zigzagoon once, not amazing but still pretty nice. But yeah, expect stuff like Fletchling and Zigzagoon if your willing to dig through the shit to get something good.
>>
You can get some cray trades, i traded a pokabu lvl 1 for a mint zekrom in black.
>>
>>25907473
I met some guy advertising his YouTube channel with a breed Mawile.

That as god awful.
>>
>>25900083
Huh, I got a Shiny Druddigon from him.
>>
>>25911340
I got a shiny Pachirisu

Which was convenient, as I was going to breed a normal old Pachirisu anyway
>>
>>25907865
Yeah, haha. He actually cares about the game he's playing and doesn't like cheats. What a fucking retard he is. I bet he enjoys playing the game too. Fucking laugh at him I say!
>>
http://kotaku.com/what-pokemon-players-are-actually-trading-by-the-numbe-1679040086

Somewhat relevant, even though it's kotaku. Funniest bit is how NA players get the best deals around 3am CT ( or whatever) due to Japanese players getting online.

Personally, I'll just keep trading back whatever I get until I get something interesting (shiny, lvl1,HA, etc) and I'll fill a whole box like that.
>>
>>25911466
>kotaku
>actually think I'll give them a click
Either link to a webarchive of that page or post a summary.
>>
Once in a while I'll fart out a dozen shiny hacks, in the hopes that maybe a kid will stumble onto one and just be super happy.

They're probably all being nabbed by middle aged Japanese men, but in my dreams they make someone's day a little better.
>>
File: how_s_that.jpg (447KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
how_s_that.jpg
447KB, 3264x2448px
>>25911495
Just don't read it nigga, I ain't here to make it easy for you.
>>
>>25905797
did it have 3 statusmove and shadowsneak?
>>
File: 1455587122133.jpg (19KB, 246x221px) Image search: [Google]
1455587122133.jpg
19KB, 246x221px
>>25910307
I bet you only use pokémon that belong to the Metagame: The team: The perfection: The experience

btw Mamoswine is known for being one of the best Ice types, the same can't be said for things like Ledian or Spinda, they're unusable.
>>
Help /vp/, my autism's going off.

Should I level up breeding rejects with egg moves to keep them as egg move slaves or just throw them in at Level 1?
>>
I greatly appreciate breeding rejects. They can be pretty helpful depending on what they have.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.