[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G'day Pokemaniacs. Tomorrow I will be picking up a 3DS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-BrawlPokeTrainer.png (63KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
220px-BrawlPokeTrainer.png
63KB, 220x318px
G'day Pokemaniacs.

Tomorrow I will be picking up a 3DS, and a pokemon game, But I havent the slightest clue which one to get. Halp! I've been out of the Loop since Silver. Help a brother out.

And is there a way to get event Pokemon? I live in the ass end of no where.
>>
Don't bother, play a different series
>>
File: Australia.jpg (87KB, 915x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.jpg
87KB, 915x1084px
>G´day

FUCKING AUSTRALIANS LEAVE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Get a vita way better investment
>>
>>25882638
>Get a vita and Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>25882577

Probably go for XY or ORAS, which are the two most recent. They're good but arguably not the best, but that's where the active community is now so you'll probably get the most out of them.

>And is there a way to get event Pokemon?
Yes, many (but not all) of the events these days are by online distribution, so if you have Internet access you'll be able to get them.
>>
>>25882647
Thanks. I'l keep that in mind!
>>
>>25882577
>and a pokemon game

Hahaha, you don't need to do that.

Here you go, friend: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
>>
>>25882577
get omega ruby or alpha sapphire. They're remakes of the games that came directly after gold/silver. They're currently distributing rare legendaries through the internet, which anyone can get regardless of where they live
>>
>>25882591
/thread
Play something with a less toxic community. Preferably less man-children too.
>>
>>25882577
Mod your 3ds
>>
>>25883356
This. Homebrew your 3ds and you have the entire 3ds library available to you. This also lets you install Gen VI hacks (Like Eternal X/Wilting Y) which would likely enhance your experience.
>>
>>25884002
Awesome. Can someone link me to a guide that is pretty simple to follow?
>>
>>25884076
The github link >>25883356 posted is a complete guide. When you first buy your 3ds it should be able to use browserhax to install menuhax and you could go from there - don't do a system update when it tells you. For more help I'd look into /vg/'s /hbg/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.