[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mew >Mew Two >starters >bird trio >Machoke with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1378382277350.jpg (148KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
1378382277350.jpg
148KB, 1024x560px
>Mew
>Mew Two
>starters
>bird trio
>Machoke with Fissure

What else is on your RBY>SuMo checklist?
>>
>>25882370
I wonder how the legality check will work for RBY and Pokebank.
>>
>>25882394
It will just check if the pokemon/move combo is legal in RBY, it's not like there is PID/nature/IV/sex/location/ball data to check.
>>
i wonder what abilities pokemon from gen 1 will have when transfered
>>
>>25882370
I wonder how genders will be decided.

>give Pokemon boy and girl names depending on what I imagine their genders would be
>transfer them
>they're all boys with girl names and girls with boy names
>>
>>25882466
GS was pretty generous with item handouts, I'd hope there's a chance for hidden abilities. Otherwise, why even bother?
>>
>>25882496
>everytime you transfer a pokemon:
>I forgot, was your blastoise a boy or a girl?
>>
>>25882573
This is honestly the best way to go about it. Although, it might get tedious if you're transferring an entire PC worth of pokemon.
>>
>>25882496
the VC ports have hidden data for genders, natures, Sp. Atk/Sp. Def, and everything else that doesn't show up in-game.
>>
>SuMo

You mean S&M?
>>
>>25882862
Do they really or is that speculation?
>>
>>25882862
>lolno
>>
>>25882407
>tfw they put all this data in secretly
the sweet sound of crying cheaters
>>
>>25882883
That, or just randomly generate them on transfer. There's no way they're gonna ask you for each missing piece of information.

So either it's randomly already set, or it will be randomly set when you transfer. No difference in practical terms.
>>
I highly doubt that Pokemon Bank lets Mew go through. You can't obtain it legitimately in VC RBY, right?
>>
>>25882925

There was literally a fucking Mew event for RBY
>>
>>25882939
For the VC RBY, the one you play on your 3DS...?
>>
Gonna transfer my ingame teams, Fissure Machamp, and Solarbeam Lapras. I don't think there are any other movesets that don't exist anymore.

>>25882870
SuMo is less syllables.
>>
>>25883338
Softboiled on anything that's not Chansey.
>>
>>25883338
>SuMo is less syllables.
It's more characters tho
>>
>>25883298
Yes, it's called Teleport away from a trainer then fight the Slowpoke kid. :P
>>
>>25882573
>>25882496
It'll probably be the same as when you transferred your mons to GSC.

You remember that, don't you, anon? You're not a Hoennbaby, right?
>>
>>25883357
Only Mew and Chansey could learn it in gen 1, and it was a tutor move in gen 3.

>>25883363
Less key presses.
>>
>>25882466
obviously Hidden Abilities. That way, Game Freak won't give us a No Guard + Fissure Machamp
>>
>>25883541
They'll just nerf No Guard so that it doesn't affect OHKO moves.
>>
>>25882870
THEY GOT GUTS
>>
>>25883541
Machamp with No Guard is just a meme in a meta full of Talonflame, stop being a faggot
>>
I wanna try a Mega Gyarados with Substitute and Skull Bash, Horn Drill Dragonite/Omastar, Fissure Machamp/Blastoise and Pay Day Mewtwo called Jewtwo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.