[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question: Is Ratata good for elemental powers? I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (52KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52KB, 230x300px
Quick question: Is Ratata good for elemental powers? I was thinking of training four of them and training them thunder, water gun, blizzard, and dig so that they have four different elemental powers combined with their quick attack, body slam, and their highest fang ability. Im playing pokemon yellow btw.
>>
...Why not just get Pokémon of that type?
>>
>>25855054
I'd much rather have a Pokemon that has elemental affinity as opposed to elemental ability
>>
File: ratatta.png (5KB, 447x72px) Image search: [Google]
ratatta.png
5KB, 447x72px
>>
File: 1425228945937.png (54KB, 512x727px) Image search: [Google]
1425228945937.png
54KB, 512x727px
>>25855094
>trying to push the next "proud of its power" meme

Stop pretending to be an autist, we have enough real ones on this board already.
>>
>>25854997
Clefable or Persian would be better
>>
>>25855054
Because all the other pokemons have better movesets. Surf covers everything that blizzard, dig, or water gun could hope to achieve and dig covers thunder. No other pokemon makes sense to me to give them a move that is largely inacurate and has only 5 PPs.

Gryagos should just go with surf and ignore blizzard because surf will destroy fire, ground, and grass pokemon alike unlike blizzard which only targets rock, grass, and dragons which are no where to be found. Plus gryagos move is hyper beam. Same with dratini except use ice beam tm on him instead of teaching blizzard. I rather teach mew fly to cover her weakness against grass pokemon (more accurate, more pp). All the power hitting electro pokemon already learn thunder on their own. Except magnatude and the explode ball but they have better movesets to use. And lastly, dig covers ratatats weakness against fighting pokemon and allows him to tko them easily. Geodude, onyx, and that one other one learn or can learn earthquake that does the same amount. Geodude of course learns fire, earthquake, explosion tm naturaly in order to blow up his weakness against grass/bug pokemon. Thats my logic. I just cant think of what to do with those moves.
>>
>Gyragos
>>
>>25855126
>>25855101
I'm playing the old one; are the specials still like that at level 100?

>>25855126
Clefable should learn body slam, mimic/metronome, minimize, and sing instead imo.

And I cant get persion in yellow.

>inb4 make friends
>>
>>25855154
sorry i dont know how to spell made up words describing virtual animals in a game for man children.
>>
It looks like at level 100 for raticate; it has a special of 198 (near 200)

For the canidates that would get thunder or blizzard; they appear to be near or same.

Dragonite has about 250 in terms of special which could be better spent om either his hyper beam or surf or even the icy beams i gave him. Electro ball on my playthrough has the thunder bolt tm which is similar if not better then thunder. Magnitude already has thunder shock which even if it is weak, his attack isnt good at all in the first place and is instead suppose to be a tank setup where he shocks, paralizes, and confuses people into killing themselves while he rests.
>>
On second thought, looks like nidoking can benefit more from blizzard so it can attack flying pokemon (its weakness), and rhydorn use thunder to flush out flying pokemon. dig already covers ratatats weakness. those above cover other ones too.
>>
>>25854997
Rattat is very good for elemental powers. A team of rattat can cover each elemental weakness in the game. So, elementally at least, they will have no weakness in elements. Their ability is also good with powerful fangs to benefit from element affinity. Rattat team is a good choice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.