[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /vp/, I'm not asking you to post links here, but how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: b65.jpg (75KB, 680x1214px) Image search: [Google]
b65.jpg
75KB, 680x1214px
OK /vp/, I'm not asking you to post links here, but how many of you run monetised (or otherwise) youtube channels related to pokémon?

I know a lot of poketubers get hate here, it's be interesting to see (again, without links or promotion of your channel) how many are involved in this racket.
>>
>>25847358
>racket
>implying viewers pay to watch the video

Go away, f*cking jealous fag.
>>
>>25847358
I way too socially retarded for that.
>>
>>25847592
do you know what a monetised video is?

can you actually comprehend the concept of jealousy?

or are you just practicing your greentext and hurrdurr imply posting for the sake of it?

1/10 made me reply

>>25847605
Never say never, what you fear is social retardation, others may see as unique quirk and charm. Run, leap, and take flight, sweet drooling anon.
>>
File: masudasan-senpaifam.png (138KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
masudasan-senpaifam.png
138KB, 600x482px
bumping this for some actual discussion
>>
>>25847358
I do have a monetized youtube channel, but I don't play Pokemon.
>>
>>25848647
Kek, is it a channel about pokemon?
>>
>>25847636
>others may see as unique quirk and charm
Yeah no, I don't see how being hideous and having a disgusting voice could be seen as a quirky or charming.
>>
>>25848749
It works for lots of people, like for instance, Danny Devito, Susan Boyle, Miley Cyrus, and Sting
>>
>>25848729
Nope. I do some varied shit, like music covers.
I make generally 80 cents per month.
>>
I run a let's play channel with my friend, its not a pokemon chanel but we do have some pokemon plans for the coming weeks.
>>
are we not gonna talk about that disturbingly interesting OP image
>>
>>25849296
Too many fetishes in that pic I cannot distinguish.
Can a fetish connoisseur illustrate me please?
>>
>>25849252
is it monetised? do you make more than >>25849214 ?

>>25849301
it's verging on vore, but it's not really, as Joy isn't really being digested, she's being subdued and impersonated, it's a pretty fantastic image, I'm sure someone else can go into further detail

but discussion of the image could be best saved for a monetised poketube channel, just sayin
>>
>>25849316
/d/ here, pretty sure it's endosoma (which is just being inside another creature) and not vore.
>>
File: LPKPST.png (329KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
LPKPST.png
329KB, 600x603px
Currently working on vidyas for tutorials about the French Pokemon wiki.
Currently working on a video about what's legal or not on a wiki when it comes to fair use and copyrighted material.
Hardest part of it is making sure everything is precisely stated (we're talking about Laws and regulations here, don't want to mess things up), but also remaining fun enough to keep a 12/14 years old viewer's attention.
>>
>>25849347
nice, thanks for the info, what a great word

>>25849356
wew lad that sounds tres fucking boring m80

is any anon, secretly, an established poketuber with a growing following?
>>
>>25847358
What's going on in this picture?
>>
>>25849826
It appears to be a Ditto replacing a Nurse Joy by mimicking its form and holding it with hands inside the dress of the false-Joy body.
>>
>>25849316
Very few people make more than that. The revenue that you hear about from big chanels making millions make it all on merchandise sales and sponsors, sometimes con appearances. Thank Green came out a bit ago talking about how much he makes from ad viewing and even with his massive audience he only made <$5/mo from that.
>>
>>25850061
ok, interesting, so it's really only worth it if you're gunning for some product placement / sponsorship deals etc?
>>
>>25850118
Unless your videos are viral, have hundreds of thousands of suscribers and have hordes of people following you everyday, it's not a significant income source. You basically earn more or less one dollar for each 10,000 views.

It's easier to be a grill and ask donations while you play games and show your tits.
>>
>>25850118
There are companies that you can hire to handle your merchandising. If you give them one or two designs for tshirts they'll make them by demand and ship them out and then send you a check for what's left after S&H, taxes, and their cut of it. A lot of small to medium chanels sustain themselves off the modest amount of money from that. Patreon is also a good source of income, you off exclusive rewards or early rewards to people who donate or pay for it through this service.

There's a few ways to make money off it, even in the small time way, but none of them are really built into YouTube.
>>
>>25850652
thanks, really handy info, i secretly started this thread with the intention of starting (amongst others) a poketube channel and trying to pull in a little revenue

good to start seeing some of the reality of that
>>
File: image.png (137KB, 904x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 904x864px
>>25847636
>never say never
>>
>>25852346
:^)
>>
what are the names of some 'famous' poketubers?

i know there's the girl called tamago? and the guy with a collar called verlisify?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.