[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://corocoro.tv/next/index.html >Confirmed no SuMo news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: vpbtfo.png (167KB, 1316x590px) Image search: [Google]
vpbtfo.png
167KB, 1316x590px
http://corocoro.tv/next/index.html

>Confirmed no SuMo news this month
>Some people will still act as if they were entitled news

I hope y'all enjoy the Direct / Pokenchi repeats.
>>
>>25847141
OH FUCK OFF
>>
>>25847141
I can't read moonspeak, what in that link confirms so SM news? Because if I recall, last time they said each month will have news, are they backing down from that statement?
>>
Whatever to me, unlike most of /vp/, I'm not chomping at the bit for S&M news right now. The games are coming out in 2016, the news will arrive eventually, be patient.
>>
>>25847141
CoroCoro nowadays is full of Youkai shits.
>>
It doesn't confirm anything.
>>
>>25847154
Here we are. The denial begins.
>>
>>25847163
Denial? Could you define what sort?
>>
>>25847141
CoroCoro said in their last magazine that it'd have something. Not everything covered in the magazine is listed on that page, you do realise that?
>>
>>25847163
I'm not denying anything, I'm asking a legit question, because I see nothing in that link that says "No pokemon news, sorry" I'm expecting nothing, but this doesn't really confirm anything other than Corocoro sucking Yokai dick
>>
>>25847176
thiss tbqh
>>
It's worth noting that even in the run up to X & Y and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, when there was stuff each month in CoroCoro, it was rarely mentioned on that page on the CoroCoro site for each issue.
>>
>>25847141
>>Some people will still act as if they were entitled news

>>25847154
>>25847162
>>25847171
>>25847173
>>25847176

At least we may get some good quality pics of the concept art. That'd be interesting.
>>
>>25847141
RIP
>>
>>25847176
They said they'll begin sun/moon coverage this month. Not that it'll be anything new.
>>
>>25847245
We're asking where, because that isn't stated anywhere on the corocoro site as far as I can see.
>>
>>25847252
It was in the pages of the actual magazine.
>>
>>25847252
Pretty sure that was in the April's issue of CC
>>
>>25847252
Sorry, meant for>>25847163
But anyway, Corocoro has never repeated information already revealed previously by other official sources when they tell us to look forward to the next issue.
>>
>>25847271
I'm pretty sure they did, the first time Corocoro covered ORAS, it was just the box art and logo we've already seen on the trailer
>>
We will get Magearna details + Hawaii confirmation
>>
Didnt last issue literally say on April 15th when the next issue officially releases, news about S&M will be shown
>>
>>25847289
Because it was the SAME month they revealed the game.
>>
>>25847297
Oh, yeah, forgot this detail
>>
>>25847158
This, honestly. If there's news, super cool. If there isn't, I have other hobbies.

Gotta get that G Crown before Generations comes out.
>>
>>25847154
OP is reffering to corocoros index being full of Yokai watch stuff even though we are in April, and the april issue is right around the corner.

I guess they can't actually post anything else than the S&M logos, but since they haven't done that it seems like the upcoming issue could be barren of pokemon.
>>
>>25847141
>Duel Masters and Beyblade are still going in Japan
>>
>>25847319
See >>25847185
This doesn't really confirm one way or the other
>>
>>25847141
>browse the page
>plenty of Yokai 3, duel masters, BB stuff
>sun and moon logo nowhere to be seen
Well, I guess that's it
E3 here we come
>>
Remember anon: Denialfags refused to accept Pokenchi won't offer new news even after the preview. Don't get fooled twice.
>>
>>25847367
Corocroro and Pokenchi are entirely different mediums.
>>
See anon, this >>25847377 is the kind of person you want to avoid. Just keep in mind that a reveal isn't happening and don't let these people get into your head with their false prophecies.
>>
>>25847396
I'm not saying there absolutely will be a reveal. But comparing pokenchi to corocoro just shows your inexperience with both platforms.
>>
>>25847245

We literally haven't seen anything other than the logos. Anything they show will be new. And Corocoro has never simply shown concept art, so don't even go there.
>>
>>25847420
I guess Magearna's typing and Sugimori artwork might count as new, but still not exactly the kind of info that will leave many people satisfied
>>
Were people this triggered by Pokenchi that they're pretending to be people who knew all along and denying that this happened?

http://serebii.net/news/2016/12-March-2016.shtml
>>
>>25847434
see >>25847245
>>
>>25847441
And when have corocoro reposted information from other official sources when they promise coverage next issue? Never.

Learn the difference between pokenchi and corocoro, it will help you in the long run.
>>
>>25847441

What could they possibly show that isn't new?
>>
>>25847441
They don't show concept art and there's nothing else to show off. They showed Magearna and they showed the logos. Even Magearna's typing would be considered "new information". Who's the real denialfag here?
>>
>>25847444
They more or less repeated the information from their previous issue during the last issue leading to ORAS. Pretty sure they were more instances when it happened but I doubt anybody cba to dig through the serebii achives to find out
>>25847445
Look what happened on Pokenchi and you'll know the answer.
>>25847447
see my other post >>25847430
It's not the matter of "if", but "what".
>>
>>25847486

Corocoro isn't going to post the concept art shown on pokenchi idiot
>>
>>25847498
t. ex-Pokenchi denialfag
>>
I bet we'll get gear waifu typing/info and that's it.
>>
>>25847507
t. Newfag who has no fucking idea how CoroCoro operates
>>
>>25847486
Not only are you moving goalposts but you're also outright lying.
http://serebii.net/archive/November-2014.shtml
The last CoroCoro issue before ORAS release showed off Episode Delta.
>>
>>25847507
People that expected shit from pokenchi are the ones being assblasted now and claiming corocoro won't show anything new either.

Anyone with a brain would know that what pokenchi airs has absolutely no effect on corocoro.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.