[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is bullshit because this just means that Gamefreak (through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: this is bullshit.png (89KB, 1057x297px) Image search: [Google]
this is bullshit.png
89KB, 1057x297px
This is bullshit because this just means that Gamefreak (through Nintendo) probably told HAL not to put it on the 3DS because then more people would just get their Manaphy that way instead of waiting for their stupid locked event
>>
No it means that the Wii U supports DS VC and the 3DS doesn't, dumbass
>>
>>25844833
>3ds doesn't support vc
>vc ds games are sold on 3ds all the time

you wut anon?
>>
>>25844742
Better hope you have a good screen protector for your gamepad for whoever plays this on the Wii U, you'll scratch your screen like crazy if you don't.
>>
File: 029.jpg (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
79KB, 400x300px
>>25844742
I WANTED TO BUY THAT SPECIAL ORDER GREEN VERSION NINTENDO 2DS BUT THEY ARE NOT SOLD IN MY COUNTRY FUCK MY LIFE
>>
File: Capture.png (92KB, 1031x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
92KB, 1031x174px
>103 MB game files
>32 MB save files
>for an N64 game
What the fuck kind of bloat bullshit is Nintendo doing?
>>
>>25844864
>vc ds games are sold on 3ds all the time
Except they aren't you retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_for_Nintendo_3DS_(North_America)
>>
>>25844890

A N64 emulator with a billion different tiny fixes getting it to play properly.
>>
>>25844914
This.
>>25844890
Nintendo fucked up when they released Zelda Collector's Edition. What you see today, their reluctance to release certain games and platforms, it's a ripple effect brought about by their shitty emulation from a decade ago.
>>
>>25844977
>Nintendo fucked up etc etc
I'm not a Zelda fan please explain
>>
>>25844902
To be fair WarioWare: Touched is available via My Nintendo. 3DS can support DS VC, but the problem is they can only save to the system memory. The system memory being as small and limited as it is Nintendo would never actually sell them.
>>
>>25845153
That's not VC you retard. That's DSiware.
>>
>>25845153
That's not DS VC. That's the game being retooled as DSiWare
>>
>>25845089
The emulated games on that gamecube collection were buggy as fuck as they were just straight emulations
>>
>>25845153
>To be fair WarioWare: Touched is available via My Nintendo. 3DS can support DS VC, but the problem is they can only save to the system memory.
The fact that it saves to the system memory should have told you that it's not VC at all on top of the fact that it doesn't share any features from the other games in the VC emulator.

Anyway the 3DS are compatible with the DSiware releases, they always have been.
>>
File: 1442388748635.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1442388748635.gif
2MB, 400x320px
>>25847032
>nintendo emulation is buggy
>and yet the best we can do is a adware ridden emulator full of bugs that still can't run Mystical Ninja well
>Nintendo still hasn't released GBA VC on 3ds aside from the ambassador thing
There is no fucking justice on this planet.
>>
>>25847105
The Ambassador thing wasn't really emulation.
>>
>>25847111
Wait, what?
Please elaborate.
>>
>>25847125
It was a trick in getting the game to run in DS Mode, and was glitchy as fuck. That's why no 3DS features, including sleep mode when you closed the device, worked for it.
>>
>>25847105
I think I saw an anime where this happens. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>>25847199
Space Brothers, I think.
>>
It's on WiiU because WiiUs need to sell.
SNES is on n3ds because n3ds need to sell.
That's all there is to it. Don't overthink things
>>
>>25844977
>>25844890
Nintendo also fucked up DK64's release. They're just as bad as the free alternative
>>
The 3DS runs DS carts. There's no reason to put it on the eshop when you just can PUT IN THE FUCKING CART.
>>
>>25848093

I thought DK64 runs much better on VC with the issue being they fixed it so much that they desynced the title menu.
>>
>>25847015
>>25847028
>>25847073

It doesn't matter what it runs it in you fucktards. It's running an older system VIRTUALLY. That is literally the definition of Virtual Console. Wii U runs downloadable Wii games in Wii Mode, but it's still Wii VC. Jesus Christ.
>>
Game Freak has absolutely nothing to do with the non-mainline Pokemon games. Why do you retards constantly fail to understand this?
>>
>>25844742
>DS virtual console on 3DS
>when you can simply grab a DS cartridge and insert it in a 3DS an play
>>
>>25848404

Why have digital games (for the actual system) at all, by that logic? Why have 3DS or Wii U games as downloadables on the eShop?
>>
>>25848427
But anon, you marvelous retard, VC's purpose is to make viable games for newer consoles who don't support them.
>>
>>25848279
No. Not at fucking all. They have VC or DSi/Wiiware on the name for a reason. Virtual Console games get adapted for the new machine. Ware is 100% exactly the same download as before. Nintendo treats them differently.
>>
>>25847032
huh? I have the collectors edition for gamecube and its runs just fine. has for over ten years.
>>
>>25850372
Majora's Mask had the tendency to freeze a lot.
>>
>>25848279
no, it would run it natively. VC is emulation. It's a difference.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.