[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm amazed but also annoyed how long it's been since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fake-pokemon-scans.jpg (274KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
fake-pokemon-scans.jpg
274KB, 650x434px
I'm amazed but also annoyed how long it's been since sun and moon reveal and there still has been almost no leaks. Wtf. Give me something! Pic related is all I've seen and it's not even confirmed. Might be fake. Does anyone have anything else? I need a fix.
>>
I'm still upset this is fake, I really like the girl trainer's design quite a bit and the little Totodile 2.0.
>>
>>25831778
We literally know the artist responsible. His name is Zerudez and you can find his work on deviantart
>>
>>25831778
I loved the fake trainers
>>
File: 1431307492341.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431307492341.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>25831778
>that female design
this better fucking not be real
>>
>>25831791
Oh so it's been confirmed fake? That's disappointing. But at least it's something. No one has leaked shit yet. Usually there's something after this long after the announcement. Sorrel 12th is corocoro so at least that's close.
>>
>>25831818
I liked the starters.
>>
>>25831778
>>25831828
Holy shit, are you retarded?
>>
>>25831828
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>25831847
It was "leaked" last month during the week of CoroCoro but was confirmed fake when the only things we got from CoroCoro were news that Volcanion would be the pre-order event Pokemon for the new movie and that this months issue would contain info on Sun and Moon. Also as another anon pointed out the artwork was made by the Fakemon artist Zerudez.
>>
>>25831847
It is nearly a month old and was supposed to be in the previous corocoro issue, of course it is fake.

And if you're an autist that believe anything until "proven fake" then let me tell you that the creators admitted it as well.
>>
>>25831855
me too senpai
>>
File: sun moon starters.png (25KB, 783x339px) Image search: [Google]
sun moon starters.png
25KB, 783x339px
I've seen the starters. Decided to draw them out of pity.
>>
6 weeks since the first XY reveal
6 months after Sylveon's reveal

Enjoy.
>>
>>25831889
Everything
>shit hair
>shit face
>retarded hat
what isn't wrong with it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.