[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people that think that GF won't do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: top-gallery-3.jpg (22KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
top-gallery-3.jpg
22KB, 578x327px
>there are people that think that GF won't do anything with zygarde even with all the huge lore they hinted at, the unreleased formes, the unused moves that are actually in the game, all the effort that went into desigining Zygarde iwth its signature hexagons etc
>>
>>25830395
Agreed. Regardless of whether or not you think SM is gen 6 or 7 it's obvious there's going to be a Zygarde subplot in the game.
>>
>>25830395
It's just like Rotom or Deoxys, they'll put in a little area where you can change form and forget about it.
>>
>>25830416
Yeah, Gen 7 is probably going to be like Hoenn, lots of new Pokemon but also a large amount of old ones. And like ORAS it will have a Z episode.

>inb4 gen7

To a me a gen just means new Pokemon, that's it. But in the end I don't give a fuck, I just want new pokes, a new region, and a better game,.
>>
>>25830395
>OP has no idea what "anime exclusive" means
>>
>>25830564
>Tretta
>Picross
>TCG
>i-it's anime exclusive gaise!

I think you're the one who needs to learn what it means
>>
>>25830564
It's not anime exclusive

but yeah, it's definitely just filler for all other media until SM is released
>>
>>25830610
It's anime property, and as such it's not canon outside of the anime. There's several reasons why the Zygarde formes are not coming to the mainline games, and that's one of them.
>>
>>25830564
They never said the Zygarde forms would be anime-exclusive. That's just Ash Greninja.
>>
>>25830631
>It's anime property

Says who? You're an actual retard if you think they're doing all this marketing just for something not to show up in the game. It's extremely obvious for the games too since they purposely lowered Zygarde's BST in comparison to Xerneas and Yveltal and gave it 2 currently unavailable signature moves exactly like they did with Kyurem.
>>
I would love to see the reactions from most people if they reveal the main event for the upcoming movie is Zygarde with Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves... That would confirm that Zygarde won't be important in SM.
>>
>>25830688
Well, what you said would make a lot of sense if there was still a chance for Pokémon Z to exist. They've already broken the pattern, throwing all that is stuff away is perfectly reasonable.

They could also distribute a Zygarde with those moves in an upcoming event.
>>
Gen 6.5 fags, answer this please:

Which GF staff member designed Zygarde's formes?
>>
>>25830801
But "Z" somehow exists as part of S/M in these arguments. That's what exactly this whole thread is about.
>>
>>25830801
They don't have to do Z to have Zygarde's formes in the game moron, the same way they don't have to do Delta Emerald to have Rayquaza's story and mega featured in the game. You're talking about breaking patterns yet you're still clinging so hard on the third version nonsense.
>>
>>25830812
I don't know, which one designed Magearna?
>>
>>25830395
Get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25830785
Even with the moves the forms are still there.

Not to mention looking at it, they might be releasing the Pokemon they show as megas in the poster instead.
>>
>>25830829
>Escaping from a question making another
Classy

I searched for info about Perfect Zygarde and found nothing. If someone knows who designed it, that would be actually really relevant to this discussion, if it's was not GF, there is no reason to believe it will be in SM.
>>
>>25830937
Your question is loaded. There is no answer about Perfect Zygarde because it hasn't been in a game nor promoted for a game yet, and once it is, we'll have your info. The same exact thing can be said about Magearna, do you think it's also going to be anime-exclusive?
>>
>>25830974
I really don't understand why you think we couldn't know who designed them before the games were released, but ok, I accept neither of us could get this info right now.

>do you think [Magearna's] also going to be anime-exclusive?

I never said that nor do I believe that. But yes, Magearna could be anime exclusive and Perfect Zygarde, not. Without some feedback from GF, neither of them are really confirmed.

But Magearna's status as canon would provide us no conclusion about Zygarde's fate. Magearna shouldn't even be in this discussion to begin with.
>>
>>25830395
They sure wasted all of the shit they put in with Shaymin, and Arceus
>>
>>25830812
Not a gen6.5fag, but we barely know who designed most pokemon, let alone something as new as Zygarde's forms. The handful of Pokemon we have designers for are based on limited knowledge gained from interviews alongside speculation.

That being said, Zygarde was clearly designed by the same team who designed all other pokemon, they wouldn't make so many character designs, and promote them in every bit of media from the anime to the card game, and not include the data in the game, especially since there is data already in the games that sets a precedent for these forms to be in. Magearna is relevant because both it and Zygarde will be in the movie, and they have never revealed a new pokemon, especially one for a movie, and have it not be a canon pokemon, thats just nonesense.

I can't comprehend who people can think these revealed pokemon forms and species are non-canon or anime exclusive, the real reason there isnt a Z is the same reason there wasn't a gray, Gamefreak wants to be less damn predictable and stop people from doing the whole "im not buying ____ ill wait for the third version".

The REAL discussion is if Ash-Greninja is foreshadowing of things to come in the next games, its strange to implement a new mechanic like this into the anime (for more than a small one-off thing) and not have it have even the slightest relation to the games.
>>
>>25830631
Why do I still coming back to this underage, retarded shithole?
>>
>>25830801

That's assuming that they ever planned for there to be a "Pokemon Z" to begin with, and that they hadn't always decided to continue the Zygarde plot in SuMo.
>>
>>25831418
They sorta said they wouldn't do Pokémon Z before they even announced ORAS.
>>
>>25830631

Oh, says you? Oh ok, glad we have the confirmation
>>
I wouldn't be surprise if they just throw in Zygarde's formes as some type of Gamestop event and call it day.
>>
>>25831347
>That being said, Zygarde was clearly designed by the same team who designed all other pokemon
That's your opinion, if I had to speculate, I'd say it was clearly *not* designed by the same team. 10% does still look like a pokémon. 100%, not soo much.

Everything you said after that in this paragraph is wishful thinking. Zygarde core is confirmed in the movie, but it could be just to tie up with the anime. It's not really important. The plot is about Magearna and Volcanion.

>Gamefreak wants to be less damn predictable
Pretending Zygarde is important and then dumping it to make place for the new legends would less predictable than pulling out BW2 again using unrelated titles as the surprise factor. By the time the games are released, Zygarde's hype will be long dead.
>>
Cant wait to main that dog
>>
>>25831631
You do know the Tretta models are just the 3DS models, right?

Zygarde's design is made by the same people.
>>
>zygarde 10% is given to you at the same time lucario is given to you in X Y and it can become the 50% forme after you beat the evil team in-game and perfect forme after a special episode

y/n
>>
>>25831801
What exactly are we assuming here? Currently unannounced third version of XY, receiving Zygarde in the SM region with no links to Kalos or something like Kalos being the second region in SM and acting like a BW2-style sequel to XY? I'd love the third option.
>>
>>25831819
I imagined the third option
>>
>>25831891
Second gen alike, still a separate gen.
>>
>>25831904
Not if the mechanics are the same and it can still battle with xy and oras.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.