[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SM's evil team boss is an alien. Not just an alien Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: Deoxys triangle.png (102KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys triangle.png
102KB, 500x306px
>SM's evil team boss is an alien. Not just an alien Pokemon like Elgyem or Clefairy, an actual non-Pokemon non-human alien.
>Entire team is composed of never before seen extraterrestrial Pokemon
>>
please NO
>>
>>25829818

Sounds a little too dark and unsettling for a younger audience. Why would Arceus create anything that isn't a Pokemon or a human anyway?
>>
it might be a cool concept and shit, but any attempt at realizing this would probably make the whole thing feel like a shit fanfiction and too radical of a departure from older games
>>
>Evil Team are a bunch of tinfoil heads who want to change the world to adhere to their "imaginary alien god's" desires
>Throughout the whole game, nobody believes the Alien to be real
>At the end after defeating who you actually think is the evil team boss, the alien Pokemon emerges
>>
I would honestly like this a lot. Especially if the non pokemons were difficult bosses.
>>
>>25829833

Perhaps something arose after Arceus had already expended its power creating everything. Deoxys was just some weird space virus before it mutated into the Pokemon we now know it as.

>>25829818

I really like this idea, but I think it would be better off if it was merely suggested that the evil team boss MIGHT not be the human he/she appears to be. Leave it somewhat ambiguous.
>>
File: Lovecraft goin serius.jpg (35KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft goin serius.jpg
35KB, 250x351px
>>25829818
ayy
>>
>>25829865
I could see this work.
>>
>>25829818
I do like the idea of the enemy team coming from a different region and therefore having totally unique Pokemon. And then in the post-game you go to the small island region that they came from and can catch those Pokemon.
>>
>>25829865
>>25829882

Their name will be

Team Eldritch
>>
File: thumbs-up-gif.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-gif.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>25829865
>>
>Never before seen

But they'll just be revealed in the pokedex pre-launch leak ?
>>
>>25829920

>It can't be captured or registered in the Pokedex
>Inside the Pokedex is just a blank space for it occupied by a Missing Number
>>
File: ufo.png (3KB, 179x109px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.png
3KB, 179x109px
>>25829865

>They're all huge nerds who watched too much of the Invaders series.
>>
>>25829920

I assume OP meant "in-universe".
>>
File: ayy.jpg (71KB, 310x486px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
71KB, 310x486px
I am all for more extraterrestrial Pokemon in the vein of Deoxys or Beheeyem (as opposed to the Clefairy line).
>>
>>25830088
Favorite fakemon ever
>>
>>25830393

It's pretty neat.
>>
File: 30936.jpg (12KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
30936.jpg
12KB, 223x223px
>>25830409
I died the first time i saw it and saw those meme hands
>>
>>25829865
Yeah this is OK honestly.
>>
>>25829865
>the alien hails from a colony on the sun/moon
>>
>>25829923
DEE
PEST
LOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>25829833
>The alien comes from a different universe that Arceus has no hands in making
>Pokemon are subconsciously aware that the alien is not from the same universe, so they're scared when they're in the alien's presence
>>
>>25829833
Fuck the younger audience, they should have a bunch of unsettling memories in games to look back on fondly, not be sheltered from anything even a little bit scary, which in the long run, nothing in video games ever is that.
>>
Heey rofl.
>>
>>25830793

I think it would be better if it were a creation of Arceus. In fact, I think I'd enjoy it more if it were explicitly made clear that Arceus created it.

Think about the Pokemon lore. Arceus created 3 Pokemon, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina, to keep time and space in check.

But what if Arceus, originally, hadn't created 3 separate Pokemon, and had instead simply created one, unimaginably powerful being to rule over the cosmos while Arceus slept?

But then it's power got the better of it, and it turned into a dark and vicious alien force, consuming and destroying all in it's path. Arceus wasn't strong enough to defeat it entirely, so it creates another universe entirely to contain the monster.

Maybe the villainous team, whatever their origin, are trying to open up a hole in the other universe and use that power for their own. Perhaps they worship it in an almost religious way?

Excuse my insane ramblings, I just think this premise has a lot of potential
>>
>>25830902
That's not only edy, but massively boring.
>>
>>25831034
*edgy
>>
>>25831034

If you want to criticize something, you could at least avoid being so vague and using random buzzwords. ''Edgy'' means nothing in this context.
>>
>>25830902
good luck getting this in a kids game
>>
>>25831103
>But then it's power got the better of it, and it turned into a dark and vicious alien force, consuming and destroying all in it's path.

I'm pretty sure that's part of the plot to Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
>>25829818
>non-Pokemon non-human alien.
"no"
everything is pokemon
humans are pokemon
>>
>>25829878
>Dalek Beheeyem
I love it.
>>
>>25831366
Just because it's a plot device in an edgy game does not make it inherently edgy. And edginess on its own does not a bad game make.

To be frank, I don't think it's a good idea, but I wouldn't mind horror in a Pokemon game being done in a more Lovecraftian fashion, like disasters occurring in a town after a meteor strikes nearby and the evil team uses a twisted space Pokemon from it, or something like that.
>>
>>25829818
I would be more than ok with this
>>
>Alien enemy leader
>Full team.
>Once you take out their team, they fight you themselves.
>That's how you get the main legendary.

Yes or no?
>>
>>25834514

I would love this.
>>
>>25834514
Like the first Pokemon movie?
>>
>>25829833
>Pokemon lore consistency
>>
>>25829818
I'd be fine as long as they come with alien pokemon you could capture later. Maybe they are their planet's Team Rocket, heh, and their pokemon are enslaved rather than cooperating with them, most of them use frustration and you can liberate their boxed ayy lmao pokemon after you defeat the team.
I fucking love alien shit.

Then the sequels are about the pokemon world government stepping in and helping to contain the potential danger of invasive species while a team tries to seize control of the region with unknown pokemon most people can't counter because only you and the champions aren't literally retarded.
And your starters are government-issued alien pokemon you formerly could only get post-game in the first games, which you are given to learn about their capabilities.
>>
>>25834514
No joke, I was seriously disappointed that didn't happen in X/Y with both Lysandre and Emma.

You have Lysandre with this random as fuck robosuit for his final battle with you, and Emma's suit apparently gives her superpowers but then her Pokemon are weak as fuck.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.