[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eevee is native to Unova and Kalos but not Kanto >Riolu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1459349600863.jpg (70KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459349600863.jpg
70KB, 594x480px
>Eevee is native to Unova and Kalos but not Kanto
>Riolu is native to Unova and Kalos but not Sinnoh
>>
>>25829199
Eevee was a gift in blue and red how do you know it wasn't imported
>>
>>25829199
Yes, this makes sense, but what my problem is...... where do we hear about this? I've never heard this except for on 4Chan
>>
>>25829234
you cant catch eevee in kanto and you cant catch riolu in sinnoh
>>
>>25829251
So, it's a theory? We don't know if it's 100% true until GF comes out and tells us
sure they can't be caught, but we're still never told outright
>>
>>25829267

But that's what OP means: they can't be caught. Within the context of the games, they're not native.
>>
>Sudowoodo is native to Sinnoh but not Johto or Hoenn
>Farfetch'd is native to Johto and Kalos but not Kanto

It happens a lot.
Are mons found in the Safari Zones native to the land, or are they imported for the purpose of the safari game?
>>
>>25829267
What do you need exactly? A written letter with Masuda's signature? OP is just putting 2 and 2 together. It's a simple deduction from their habitats in the games.
>>
>>25829199
>gen 2 introduced dark types to deal with op as fuck psychic
>houndour is native to kanto
>murkrow is native to kanto
>umbreon is the only dark type you can get
>doesn't naturally get any STAB besides a leveled up eevee with bite
>>
That's what makes them special, dumb anon.
What kinda doesn't make sense is they're mixed with the rest of the pokedex entries, when really they should be at the end. But that's not your complain, and your original complain is dumb.
>>
>>25829327
Imported, hence why its called a safari.
>>
>>25829327
>Farfetch'd is native to Johto and Kalos but not Kanto
Farfetch'd can be found in the wild in Yellow, so no
>>
>>25829382
Then that makes Pikachu non-native to Hoenn.
>>
>>25829387
it can't you have to trade for it
>>
>>25829199
Obviously those Pokemon are just very rare in those regions, but still exist enough that they're in the Pokedex. You just can't catch them game mechanics wise.
>>
>>25829327
you can catch farfetch'd in yellow
and you can sudowoodo in Johto, but only one is known
>>
>>25829327
You can catch Sudowoodo in GSC and Emerald though, they're just one-off encounters
>>
>>25829413
Yellow
>>
>>25829468
>>25829513
As one offs though, wouldn't it be more likely that they've come from another region?
I can catch as many Sudowoodo as I want in Sinnoh, but I've got one shot to get one in Johto that no one seems to know anything about.
>>
>>25829550
it's just for the sake of game mechanics

game mechanics don't have to make sense, they exist for the purpose of fun
>>
>>25829379
Sneasel can be caught in Johto
>>
File: native to region.png (182KB, 1136x1000px) Image search: [Google]
native to region.png
182KB, 1136x1000px
Needs to get updated
>>
>>25830125
You can't say for sure whether the safari mons are imported for the Safari game or not, the Safari Zone could easily just be an enclosure with those specific pokemon in it.

Can't you find Jynx in Seafoam?
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>25829199
>The Kanto starters are native to Kalos but not Kanto
>>
>>25830125
How is roselia not native to Hoenn? It shows up on only one route, granted, but it's easily found in that one route.
>>
>>25830370

They outright say rare pokemon were brought TO the safari zone

Pokemon you cant find anywhere else in the region

so
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 439x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 439x558px
>Jynx is native to Johto, Unova and Kalos but not Kanto
>Lapras is native to Johto and Unova but not Kanto
>Houndour and Murkrow are native to Kanto but not Johto
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.