[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Frontier? (laughs) Gamers todays don't care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
Battle Frontier? (laughs)
Gamers todays don't care about challenge (laughs) We didn't add the Frontier in ORAS because it wasn't worth the effort just to please the minority who cares about challenge (laughs)
Smartphone kids today are impatient and want everything to be easy (laughs) So that's what we're aiming to do in order to keep their interest in our games (laughs) That's why there's no difficulty options. Too much work for us and only a few minorities will care (laughs)
>>
sage (laughs)
>>
>>25816343
Gamefreak would never do this, they would have paywalled the battle frontier behind a special amiibo instead.
>>
>>25816363
Pokemon doesn't do DLC
They earn enough money selling two versions of the same game.
Any extra features they just patch it in and release as a full game.
>>
>>25816363
Except Masuda literally said in an interview that the series would never had paid DLC as long as he's in charge.

Game Freak are lazy, but they're not complete money grabbing Jews. All the pay win freemium games are handled by other developers and The Pokemon Company.
>>
>>25816391
>the series would never had paid DLC as long as he's in charge.
exactly, see >>25816389
>>
>>25816431
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
oras were remakes of ruby and sapphire

the battle frontier wasnt in ruby and sapphire

how is this hard to understand?
>>
Haha, I don't know!
>>
>>25816464
And HGSS were remakes of Gold and Silver and it had a battle frontier + all the shit from Crystal.

Stop using the "B-BUT THEY WEREN'T EMERALD REMAKES" excuse, faggot drone.
>>
>>25816464
HGSS had a lot of Crystal's features.
>>
>>25816464
Yes, because HGSS also only uses GS shit and absolutely nothing from Crystal right?
We've been over this a million times already.
>>
>>25816464
That's funny, I don't remember Mega evolution and a Day & Night cycle being in RS
>>
I wonder what it is they're bringing together if it doesn't involve something that's meant to bring back the old fans. They clearly don't want the old fans, or things would not be going the way they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x473px
>>25816343
>battle frontier
>challenging
Mega kek
>>
>>25816469
like?
>>
>>25816487
Old fans aren't their main source of money anymore so why should they cater to them?

Hacksuda has states countless times he wants the smartphone kids audience.
>>
I just want them to bring back rental pokemon for the battle maison or whatever

That shit is my jam
>>
>>25816464

How hard is it to understand that this does not fly when GF literally gave their bullsht reason for why it wasn't in the game. It literally has nothing to do with that
>>
>>25816487
More genwunner centric pandering despite this being a celebration of the entire series
>>
>>25816467
HG/SS didn't have the odd egg which really fucking pissed me off. It also doesn't have the original battle tower. It has platinum's battle frontier pasta'd in. And don't use the bullshit "but there's more so it's better" argument. Both got pasta'd battle places. Another problem is it didn't really build upon itself. OR/AS and R/S are two different games. HG/SS is literally an updated version of G/S with like one new area opposed to like 4+.
>>
>>25816508
But kids don't play Pokémon.
They only play Candycrush and whatever else is in the current top ten of the F2P mobile games.
>>
>>25816517
>game plays itself with exp share, linearity and easy peasy three pokemon battles
>genwunner pandering
>>
>>25816521
>OR/AS and R/S are two different games

In what fucking way?
They're the exact same game only that ORAS has shittier graphics and some changed locations.
>>
>>25816521
>actually being mad that they chose a modern tower instead of one that had no level scaling
>>
>>25816531
Why do you think they've started releasing Pokemon shovelware on iOS?

Shuffle and Rumble were the beginning. They're testing the waters for Pokemon Go and eventually they'll abandon Nintendo handhelds for the mainlines.
>>
>>25816536
XY liked giving everybody incomplete movesets just like papa Gen 1
>>
>>25816508
Again, so what is it that they're bringing together?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 286x308px
>>25816537
>shittier graphics
Nostalgiashitter detected
>>
>>25816521
>It also doesn't have the original battle tower.
Yeah, it has a much better one.
>It has platinum's battle frontier pasta'd in.
And? What if I never played Platinum? The content is there. It's better than having nothing.
>>
>>25816557
>it's better than having nothing
Then why are you complaining about the BF not being in OR/AS you fucking dimwit.
>>
File: 1458253072650.png (85KB, 246x147px) Image search: [Google]
1458253072650.png
85KB, 246x147px
>>25816554
>image.jpg

What a surprise the Applefag has shit taste.
>>
>>25816565
>why are you complaining about content not being there?
>>
>>25816543
>they'll abandon Nintendo handhelds for the mainlines
This will literally never happen. Nintendo won't let it. Pokemon alone pulls in more buyers of their handhelds than any other series, and when you already own a 3DS, why not buy a few more games that you otherwise wouldn't buy a 3DS for?
>>
>>25816517
The only thing known on that end is making the VC first gen compatible with this. That is destined to blow up in their face. It baffles me how they can be so naive. Maybe that's why RPG characters are so stupid.
>>
>>25816568
>your taste isn't mine so it's shit
Okay mister shit taste
Seriously though, you need to fucking hang yourself, for everyone else's sake, especially your parents you NEET faggot
>>
>>25816583
>why are you complaining about content not being there
What is the Battle Resort :^)
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't exist
>>
File: 1440963673436.png (43KB, 381x339px) Image search: [Google]
1440963673436.png
43KB, 381x339px
>>25816590
>>your taste isn't mine so it's shit

That's literally what you have been saying yourself the entire time Mr. I'm out of arguments.
>>
>>25816521

>It also doesn't have the original battle tower

Your opinion just became irrelevant because it's pretty clear you're just nitpicking
>>
>>25816613
fuck you
>>
>>25816442

Sure thing desu sempai! ;^)
>>
File: 1416825017609.jpg (53KB, 658x203px) Image search: [Google]
1416825017609.jpg
53KB, 658x203px
That interview came after ORAS were already released. The games include like 5 references towards the Frontier and Frontier charatcters like Scott and Lucy. Quite a few references to put in for something they supposedly don't care about, don't you think?

Basically, "a" Frontier is coming. Pic related, a facility will be in Sun Moon's not-Hawaii region.

Why didn't they just put the Frontier in ORAS? Maybe it was time constraints. Maybe it was something else. Who knows
>>
>>25816864
They put the battle frontier references for the same reason they put into the lopunny fucking its trainer reference

To throw a bone to a portion of their fanbase they don't give two shits about
>>
#NiqueMasuda
>>
>>25816911
>Scott has finished scouting Lucy
>TV episodes with Brendon and Volcanion
>Battle Tower model
>NPC saying there are plans to expand the resort
>super battles Morgan says the same after defeating her

nah son, that's the biggest amount of references there's ever been pertaining to anything ever. Way too much for just "throwing a bone"

Something's coming. You can just sit back and relax until Soon Moon release after which you'll see for yourself
>>
>>25816391
>but they're not complete money grabbing Jews
>Pokemon Bank, 2 versions of the same game, Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, making pretty much the same game over and over again with just different pokémon
>>
>>25818192
>Pokemon Bank
I guess that makes Game Freak jews, y'know, if you're a fucking poorfag. Your monthly internet costs more than that annual subscription.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.