[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And here we are again. You fuckers STILL got mad, blew over and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

And here we are again. You fuckers STILL got mad, blew over and made a shitnado out of NOTHING.
>They. Promised. Footage...
>M-muh Coro Coro

First off. NOBODY ever said there would be footage of something new, PERIOD; even after they SHOWED that they would be using old footage, you all fuckers hung on the autistic idea that they would risk spoiling shit, as if it was ORAS and KALOS 2.0. Haha! Gimme a break! Who was it? Tyrannitar tube? Shofu? Joe?

They're pushing this game to be a global release, and that includes China and other places. They won't risk to reveal all the shit on a VARIETY show, even less, if you know how that show works (2 years and counting, back when they aired old episodes)
Didn't you learn from the dry Mega Mewtwo Y reveal for the movies? Didn't you understand after the ORAS fiasco reveal?? Oh wait! you didn't! Because you didn't even knew about this shit, until recently that you realize!

I would say "let this be a lesson to learn", but there's nothing here to learn. You will commit the same stupid mistakes. Every.Single.Time.
There will be a stupid as fuck hype train, and you fuckers would obnoxiously ham it up, shitting other threads, the boards and pokenchi general in the processDO NOT. EVER. GO. THERE. AGAIN

But go ahead, cling onto unnecesary hopes! Wait for that CoroCoro, Hype the shit up of that, and wait for it to be something simpler, like just Silhouettes of the protagonists, info for the Magearna movie, or just the most basic info to have. Or worse. Do you remember that not all kids can see TV on their homes in Japan, right? What about the magazines?

FUCKING. WAIT. FOR E3. IMBECILES.
And never EVER get close to pokenchi general again.
>>
I've got a better idea. Don't bother with info at all. They're clearly nothing more than rusemasters. Even the game itself is not real, it's just a promotion for a promotion. Pokemon is dead.
>>
>>25815914
>getting this mad people are invading your "comfy" thread
>>
File: GE2LWBZ[1].png (18KB, 853x145px) Image search: [Google]
GE2LWBZ[1].png
18KB, 853x145px
>>25815914
The best part about this is that this faggot hyped it all up about "NEW GAMEPLAY!", and is getting fucking burnt for it now.
>>
comfiness > hype

im glad other ppl agree.
>>
>>25815914
Still, I agree, people hyping up for whatever info that might come up are retarded. GPM11 does that shit all the time, always saying "there's really going to be new info in this announcement, you guys!", and then gets burnt, like he did in >>25816574.

It's annoying whenever people like him keep trying to hype up for new info, even when the previous game has only been released after a year (that retard has been saying "we're going to get a new game soon, they have to do it!" less than 12 months after ORAS was released), but it's always beautiful whenever they get BTFO.
>>
File: asdfasdfa sfasdf as.jpg (5KB, 183x112px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfa sfasdf as.jpg
5KB, 183x112px
>>25816574
>mfw verlisify was right
>>
>>25816652
His latest video completely destroys GPM11's bullshit, too, it's amazing. That faggot has been asking for this for months, or even a few years, now, and now he's getting fucking destroyed. It's delicious.
>>
>>25816662
verlisify sperging out on YT is cringe worthy
>>
>>25816699
It is, but I'd take that over GPM11's bullshit.
>>
>>25816662
Verlisify is a giant faggot but I'm glad somebody called GPM11 out on his bullshit.
>>
>>25816705
have the furry, I'm choosing #TEAMNEITHER
>>
>>25815914
>'And never EVER get close to pokenchi general again.'

Please don't tell me you watch that shit unironically.
>>
This wasn't bad until the fandom decided it was going to believe something that was never meant to be serious.
>>
>>25816722
Everyone is calling him out, it's amazing. His clickbaiting, fake hype generating ass is getting what it deserves.

>>25816738
Don't get me wrong, I know Verlisify is a complete faggot as well, but I've been watching GPM11's bullshit for a long time now, and I love seeing him get fucked like this.
>>
>>25816574
He has been a giant faggot ever since he first started on youtube. There was some huge hoohah about some fake leaks or something and his credibility has been completely fucked ever since.

It doesn't help him at all that he NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP when streaming outside content. He is a grade a autist.
>>
>>25816945
That and his countdown videos are just an attempt to milk ad revenue, all he does is show fake leaks, Fakemons, or say outright wrong information. The fact he's been trying to beg for a new game just months after ORAS came out makes me hate him even more, because why the fuck would anyone want another rushed game?
>>
>>25816945
Yep. He got to popularity by starting shit about Hoenn being in HGSS.
>>
To be fair, I didn't expect much at all. Especially considering the global release.

I just hope there isn't anything like that Luminose Save bug in X & Y this time around.
>>
File: 1459609716750.png (22KB, 377x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459609716750.png
22KB, 377x316px
>mfw I enjoyed the commercials more than the show
>>
>>25817395

So, like the Super Bowl, then?
>>
>>25817402
More or less yeah
The notebook commercial was cute
>>
>>25815914
youhaveautism.com
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.