[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people actually expected anything from Pokenchi >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 195x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 195x188px
>people actually expected anything from Pokenchi
>people are actually mad we got nothing despite constant damage control from those of us experienced with it telling them to expect nothing
>people are still complaining and blaming anyone they can: serebii, youtubers, pokenchi, masuda
Its all over r/Pokemon. Several "THATS IT?!" and "BUT WE WERE PROMISED!!!" threads popped up as soon as it was over.
You were told time and time again to expect nothing. You didnt listen. Its your own fault youre disappointed. Now fuck off back to what other site yoy came from because nobody from /vp/ who knows anything about hype season expected anything big last night.
>>
File: 1364695709340.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1364695709340.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>"I- I knew all along I swear I d- didn't get my hopes up or a- a- anyth- thing!"
>>
>>25815224
I was replying to people the past few days telling them that history wasnt so good and to not expect anything worth seeing
>>
>>25815235
see>>25815224
>>
File: 1458180122865.gif (620KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
1458180122865.gif
620KB, 240x236px
>>25815224
unironically this.
where were all the don't expect anything fags during the hype?
>>
>>25815238
Stay mad that you let your expectations become unrealistic and go back to r/Pokemon to whine with the rest
>>
>>25815224
no my hopes pretty much tanked a few days ago when they tweeted that picture of shoko just reacting to the direct footage.
>>
>>25815243
We weren't in the hype because we weren't expecting anything.
>>
>>25815235
so you're just a know it all little faggot looking for praise?
>>
>>25815243
They were there, but the hypefags got overwhelming so you probably didnt notice. I was in the Pokenchi thread, there was much "as expected" going around
>>
>>25815256
Yeah but at least I was right
>>
>>25815243
I was in the discord group and told everyone that we won't see shit tonight.
>>
>>25815243
I don't come to /vp/ often. Right now, I just came to confirm my hunch that people would be this assblasted that they got nothing.

I told people elsewhere to be surprised as fuck if they get anything new.
>>
Serebii spent the last few days telling people that it is very unlikely
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.